What's the one little item you want most?

foxkits said:
Not true I was in Walmart shopping took off my glasses to read a box and someone stole my glasses.
I'm near sited it was a bitch driving home. They're no good for anyone else.why
That is a special, higher-class felony theft: theft of a medical or prosthetic device. Only a true low-life scum does that.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MetalDan86, littledub1955, BBBen and 4 others
LittleAndAlone said:
A big castle mansion house with secluded private land and a lake and stuff to host ABDL events year round.

You would have to have one of these beside it...

I Like That: Just for a laugh... 2.0

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, foxkits, littledub1955 and 4 others
I have a lot of stuff as far as toys and clothes but I don't have any large items, like furniture. I really want a crib and a playpen. Hands down those are the 2 biggest. I actually really like being confined to a small space.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
BenNevis said:
I'd really love to have a pair of shortalls or dungarees. Love how they look and think they'd make me feel super little.
Mandatory little gear IMO. Super smol inducing.

As a 4-12 little/middle shortalls and footed pajamas are my favorite must have clothes. So childish. 🫠

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BlueDude, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Belarin said:
You would have to have one of these beside it...

I Like That: Just for a laugh... 2.0
Instead of camp cabins by the lake? 🤭

Wouldn't have to worry about anyone peeing their bed, just hose it out. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MetalDan86, littledub1955, Belarin and 2 others
LittleAndrea said:
I have a lot of stuff as far as toys and clothes but I don't have any large items, like furniture. I really want a crib and a playpen. Hands down those are the 2 biggest. I actually really like being confined to a small space.
One of the items I want is a play tent for that reason. Small space plus can use it to play house with my baby doll or stuffies

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
I'm very lucky: my landlord and his wife know about my AB life and are okay with it, crib, high-chair, rocker, binkies, bottles, stuffies, dresses, diapers and all...provided I keep it out of view of everyone. No prob with that at all! Discretion is the better part of valor, the Adult in Adult Baby (and that's what I told 'em)...so glad to be where I'm at. 🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen, DreamyDoodleBug and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm very lucky: my landlord and his wife know about my AB life and are okay with it, crib, high-chair, rocker, binkies, bottles, stuffies, dresses, diapers and all...provided I keep it out of view of everyone. No prob with that at all! Discretion is the better part of valor, the Adult in Adult Baby (and that's what I told 'em)...so glad to be where I'm at. 🤗🥰
If only more people would be as understanding as they are. But I'm very happy that it worked out for you the way that they are good with it 😸😻

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's great!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
DreamyDoodleBug said:
One of the items I want is a play tent for that reason. Small space plus can use it to play house with my baby doll or stuffies
You can get some pretty decent sized play tents that would be big enough for an adult or just buy a simple pop up dome tent (quite cheap) which are usually big enough for 2 adults to sleep in, should be plenty of room and still small enough to put up in a moderately sized room.

Failing that go to a garden centre and buy a bunch of the longest bamboo cane bean poles you can find (7-10 foot long, 9 needed, maybe $15 for 10), then buy a large bedsheet with a childish (but not too much so) print like stars or something, and look up a guide on how to make a Teepee, really easy and fast to assemble and disassemble, plenty of space but still confined, and no need to hide/explain the parts if anyone finds it (depending on what patterned sheet you buy).

Failing even that, Amazon search "kids bed canopy"...

618VXQIuRqL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
51qYMzD1v-L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
51gBLgaxTIS._AC_.jpg

Anyone asks it's to keep flies out or keep light out to help you sleep, doesn't have to go over a bed just hang from a ceiling, maybe string some fairly lights inside, job done.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen, mistykitty and 1 other person
A ball pit. Hands down!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen, BlueDude and 2 others
NihilisticPuppet said:
A ball pit. Hands down!
Now that would be a really really fun one! 😸

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, NihilisticPuppet and BobbiSueEllen
mistykitty said:
Now that would be a really really fun one! 😸
If I had the money and space I’d have a whole room in my house that would be like an indoor playground/playroom complete with a big ball pit!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
NihilisticPuppet said:
If I had the money and space I’d have a whole room in my house that would be like an indoor playground/playroom complete with a big ball pit!
There was a thread not to long ago about littlizing homes that I mentioned something similar on. Although, I think I had said slides into ball pits instead of stairs. But any type of ball pit would be immensely fun to have and a large indoor play area sounds awesome!

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and NihilisticPuppet
mistykitty said:
There was a thread not to long ago about littlizing homes that I mentioned something similar on. Although, I think I had said slides into ball pits instead of stairs. But any type of ball pit would be immensely fun to have and a large indoor play area sounds awesome!
I think one of my special interests is indoor play places and ball pits, I just love them so much! I have fond memories of playing in the McDonald’s play places and the tubes they had at Chuck E Cheese! Of course public ones are unhygienic but having something like them at home would solve that issue!

• Love
Reactions: dbot99, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
NihilisticPuppet said:
I think one of my special interests is indoor play places and ball pits, I just love them so much! I have fond memories of playing in the McDonald’s play places and the tubes they had at Chuck E Cheese! Of course public ones are unhygienic but having something like them at home would solve that issue!
I've seen some sold online or at least similar! Main issue is space

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, mistykitty and 1 other person
NihilisticPuppet said:
That's probably one of the memories that gives me my love for them as well. I'm also AB and Little so I think the inherent littleness of a ball pit is also appealing and fun to me. 😸 You're right about the hygeine part for sure but like you said if it was at your home no issue anymore.

Reactions: dbot99, BBBen, littledub1955 and 2 others
mistykitty said:
That's probably one of the memories that gives me my love for them as well. I'm also AB and Little so I think the inherent littleness of a ball pit is also appealing and fun to me. 😸 You're right about the hygeine part for sure but like you said if it was at your home no issue anymore.
Ball pits and playgrounds definitely bring out my little side! The bright colors are just so fun and appealing!

• Love
Reactions: dbot99, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Let's pretend that space and money isn't an issue, it could be whatever, even something that an adult sized version of (probably, lots of talented people in this community) doesn't exist. For myself I am really happy with my already existing little collection, most of which I've gotten from thrift store trips. However If I could pick one thing, one thing I really wanna get for myself once I have the means to do so would probably be a crib. Or more realistically, as I like the idea of being able to take them down when I'm not super small even with the privacy would be some crib like railing I could put around a twin sized bed. It would also make it way more affordable both with base cost and shipping I imagine, like the Babica cribs. I also have seen some adult jolly jumpers on Etsy that look like they'd be a ton of fun
The one Little item I want the most is a baby bottle collection with adult size nipples. Not the long skinny one's but the big one's made for cleft lips even though my lips are normal. I threw away all my bottles about a year ago and I haven't had any since. I really miss them 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
The one Little item I want the most is a baby bottle collection with adult size nipples. Not the long skinny one's but the big one's made for cleft lips even though my lips are normal. I threw away all my bottles about a year ago and I haven't had any since. I really miss them 🥺
What a sad story! I do hope you get something as-good or better back! 🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, NihilisticPuppet and mistykitty
Back