New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Having both the old style and latest version on hand, the new Goodites are definitely an improvement over the old style. My observations:

1) More stretchy sides/more comfortable fit. Without a doubt, you can feel it in the material in the sides and see they stretch and fit better.
2) Slightly taller, but just barely. I mean we're talking 1/4" maybe? Pushing it maybe 1/2"? But I do notice it in the rise.
3) Quicker/more absorbency/Ability to wet in any position - Now, I always wear Goodnites with a "Sposie" brand toddler size diaper doubler in them for extra absorbency and a diaper cover just in case, but that's because I don't trust myself, but I actually forgot one night to do that and the new Goodnites held everything overnight. Now, I definitely don't wet as much overnight as I used to, or even every night, so YMMV, but so for so good. Last night at some point, I woke up sleeping on my side feeling myself peeing (you know that feeling when you're in that mostly asleep-barely awake state and can't move because your body is heavy? It was that) and there was nothing I could do but just let it happen. In the older version of Goodnites, wetting while on my side was a guaranteed leak, so I was shocked this morning to find that the diaper cover was dry, bed was dry, the pull-up held it all.

I know there has been some debate as to whether they are more narrow/less narrow in the crotch? I honestly see no difference. Like I said, the new ones are more comfortable, but I think for me at least, it's due to the stretchy sides and them feeling more comfortable around the crotch as a result.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Tigondegra and 9 others
MiddleJacob said:
Are you sure? Like, have you tried them? We're not like 140 pounds here.
Not in recent years I haven't, but I'm about 198-205 pounds, about 37 inch waist, and "thunder thighs" that are thick at the hips almost like those turkey legs you see people carrying around at fairs...

deepdriftAD said:
Still no luck with Amazon reguarding the bigger boxes, still got the older designs for the girls XL. Though, I did ask for the discreet packaging. I wonder if anyone that got the regular package got the new designs.
Amazon has warehouses all over the country, that's why they can do the 1 day shipping for some items.

Reactions: TigerDL and deepdriftAD
Jpamps20 said:
My only concern is the sagging. The old XLs sag like crazy when they're wet and heavy. Let's hope the new ones can stay up and don't sag too much.
Do you have an update? Does it sag like the old XL designs? I still can’t get my hands on the new ones myself so I’m rly just relying on the experiences of others

I decided to bite the bullet and did order a 28 box of XL from Amazon, they display the new graphics so we will see what comes tomorrow, I was low on my current stash so it was already planned to get a new box, either the new ones or the previous, I don't mind really at this time, I was about to put a 63 count box but decided against it even if I could save a few bucks cause if its not the newer versions, I wouldn't get a new box before the end of the summer (I don't use Goodnites every day so a box of 28 can last me 1-2 or even 3 months, so imagine a box of 63). Will keep everyone updated, my amazon delivery tend to arrive after 7pm the next day.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Gnbw4l said:
Amazon has warehouses all over the country, that's why they can do the 1 day shipping for some items.
That's if you live within a certain mile or vicinity range.

How can I tell on a 9 pack of girl’s XL Goodnites that they are the new design?

goodnites said:
Do you have an update? Does it sag like the old XL designs? I still can’t get my hands on the new ones myself so I’m rly just relying on the experiences of others
It still sags but not as much as the older XL. I have to say though i don't notice a difference in capacity, it still leaks if i wet sitting down or if i sit when the goodnite is already wet. The designs are growing on me though, they're not as bad as they look online but i still prefer the stripes from the previous version.

Did anyone try using an insert of a booster pad inside the new XL?
The previous one didn't work too well with a booster pad but now that the new ones have taller leak guards, it might hold a booster better.

Kayleigh said:
I'm pretty sure the logo and packaging is different

goodnites said:
I'm pretty sure the logo and packaging is different
you can see true it on the side if your really look at it the bag is somewhat see true u can see the design

Kayleigh said:
Different pack design, like you can’t miss it. It’s not like a small design difference.

If anyone has the ability to show pictures of the old vs new packaging I would greatly appreciate it. If I go to a store, they will probably only have either the old or new packages. I am not familiar enough to know new packaging versus old packaging.

Reactions: TheDideeboy
Lucky me, got the new version, box of 28 just got delivered, they are definitely little taller, maybe 1,2cm (sorry I don't speak Imperial on that) taller, the crotch area seems to be roomier and little more bulky on me. Not exactly a fan of the new designs, but its suited for teens so I can see they made an effort to be not childish anymore.

I found a 28 box at a super target near me. Haven’t tried them on yet. I’ll report back when I do. I’m 5’9 and maybe 175-180, 32 inch waist.

I finally got to try the new Goodnites boys XL and I love them. Big improvement. Taller, hold way more, thicker between the legs and very comfortable to wear. Sag less too

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, JWolf, Rezzu and 2 others
Can’t figure out how to edit, but they fit pretty good. More room for the boys which is nice. Ride in the front is comfortable. Rise in the back is lower than I’d like. If they were just like 10% bigger they would be perfect.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Subtlerustle and Albertapampers
Sam I am said:
Can’t figure out how to edit, but they fit pretty good. More room for the boys which is nice. Ride in the front is comfortable. Rise in the back is lower than I’d like. If they were just like 10% bigger they would be perfect.
I can’t wait to try the girls next

Kayleigh said:
If anyone has the ability to show pictures of the old vs new packaging I would greatly appreciate it. If I go to a store, they will probably only have either the old or new packages. I am not familiar enough to know new packaging versus old packaging.
Doesn't need to be that complicated. If you're buying a pack: Are you familiar with the color of the packaging for the last five years? It's darker and entirely different. Have you owned a pack in the last thirty years? The packaging material is an entirely different plastic than they've ever used. You'll know it when you see it. If you have ever purchased a pack of goodnites, you will be able to spot the difference from across the store. You can also check the date Feb 21 and later is what you're looking for. If purchasing a case, just look on walmart.com or Amazon the pics are of the new ones.

Thanks Zultan. I just purchased a box at target. I first stopped into a supermarket where they had the previous styles with only a few of the new. Once I could see the difference I then went to Target where I got a box of the new girls XL which I am currently wearing.
They are definitely larger than the previous because the old ones would be near splitting by the time I pulled them up. These are larger around the waist and the stretchy side panels seem sturdier. The rise is not much different than before because I still have the seem issue where I can’t seem to pull them up as high as I would want. Adullt butts are meatier than youngsters.

Back