New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Riddy said:
So, a lot of people have said the fit is great, but I’ve heard a few complaints about them being too narrow. Might it be an issue of how well endowed a person is?
Its always felt a little tight down there to me.

Reactions: alexiosrediapered
Riddy said:
So, a lot of people have said the fit is great, but I’ve heard a few complaints about them being too narrow. Might it be an issue of how well endowed a person is?
At first they were pretty narrow on me, but I worked on a pair, to relax it from the compressed pack. That really helped a lot.

Last edited:
goodnitesco96 said:
That’s why I check inside boxes before I buy. I’ve also stocked up on like 70 of the new designs too just in case something goes wrong with them. But Amazon sent me the old designs despite the ad displaying the new designs and new box. I’ve actually had better luck in my local stores than stores in Denver, which either means less stock up here and they just put new designs out (most likely) or there’s a lot more demand for Goodnites, which I doubt.
I am just the opposite. Remember the sakeboards? I have like 2 of them left.

I personally like the off-the-run horizontal stripe boys XL's. Not so much the camo ones. Like, can you guys send me of the horizontal stripe (or skateboard) Goodnites? The new generation one's fit better but they sag when wet. I really want to get the Skateboard ones.

Reactions: grst and am1248
MiddleJacob said:
I am just the opposite. Remember the sakeboards? I have like 2 of them left.

I personally like the off-the-run horizontal stripe boys XL's. Not so much the camo ones. Like, can you guys send me of the horizontal stripe (or skateboard) Goodnites? The new generation one's fit better but they sag when wet. I really want to get the Skateboard ones.
camo ones were the dumbest.

best were 2000-2010

now, the XLs are the closest.

they kinda should go back to white though tbh bc the blue looks more like training pants, the white could pass for underwear.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, grst and Duck4850
I'm too big to be able to wear even the XL's... :(

artemisenterri said:
I'm too big to be able to wear even the XL's... :(
Are you sure? Like, have you tried them? We're not like 140 pounds here.

Reactions: TigerDL, Riddy and 12srepaid
MiddleJacob said:
Are you sure? Like, have you tried them? We're not like 140 pounds here.
Even then I can still vouch it works on my 140 pound body, but I’m a tad on the slim/muscular side.

I have been wearing XL Goodnites for
12srepaid said:
I sure hope that the "Gap Free" from Sams Club gets transitioned to the new designs.
I found the new design XL at Sam’s Club several weeks ago. They are different than the “quicksorb” version of the old prints, but I don’t know how they compare to regular store XLs.

I bought Goodnites XL for the first time. It was the old design, but they leaked after only 10 oz.
I ordered the box from Amazon, the production date is 12/18/23 so they are 3 months behind the new design, I guess that means the new design won't be on Amazon for another 3 months.

SecretWeapon said:
I bought Goodnites XL for the first time. It was the old design, but they leaked after only 10 oz.
I ordered the box from Amazon, the production date is 12/18/23 so they are 3 months behind the new design, I guess that means the new design won't be on Amazon for another 3 months.
I received a new XL and an old L from Amazon, here in Georgia. I'm not sure if it's true, but someone mentioned that the new L was the size of the L/XL's.
I did some flexing on my newbies, and have not had any leaks. But I also don't intentionally try to flood them either.

12srepaid said:
I received a new XL and an old L from Amazon, here in Georgia. I'm not sure if it's true, but someone mentioned that the new L was the size of the L/XL's.
I did some flexing on my newbies, and have not had any leaks. But I also don't intentionally try to flood them either.
I always thought the L size was just L/XL with less stretchy sides, but maybe I was wrong.

HappyNappin said:
Looks like it's not just goodnites getting updates,
View attachment 129038
New packaging, logo and pant design coming to ninjamas, but will there be an extra large size coming up? 🤔
Was there ever any updates on this?

Jamas said:
Was there ever any updates on this?
I've not found anymore leaks, but ninjamas don't leak so it's hardly surprising.
But nope still looking daily but no sign of new ones yet.

Everyone on the thread did a great job discussing the new changes and design, and I just want to share my experience with the new goodnites XL, since i finally got my hand on a box from amazon.

I couldn't find the new XLs in any of the stores in my city (Walmart, Super Store, Shoppers), but amazon has them in stock if you order the box of 28 or 63. So to all my fellow Canadians in the Atlantic provinces who can't find them in store try ordering from amazon.
I got them earlier today, the new prints and new box with "up to 100% leak free" whatever that means lol. The old XLs fit me perfectly, but they don't hold much and leak (makes sense, they're not meant for a full adult bladder haha).

I can't really notice that much difference in fit, exept maybe a little taller in the front? Idk. Also the sides seem slightly more snug But overall for me the diffrence in fit is negligible.
They seem more absorbant though, and it doesn't feel as moist as the old XL when wet so I'm assuming something changed with the material or the whatever they use inside the diaper.

My only concern is the sagging. The old XLs sag like crazy when they're wet and heavy. Let's hope the new ones can stay up and don't sag too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, goodnites, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Still waiting for them to come to the stores I frequent.
Some updates for what I see at Wegmans. I didn’t see any new Goodnites on the shelf, but I saw a tag for the 28-ct box. Until now they’ve only had the 9-ct bag for XL. I also saw a tag for girls’ XL, which they previously didn’t have at all.

It also looks like they’re going to get the 5T-6T pullups. Previously they only had easy-ups in that size. Unfortunately it’s in the bigger 46-count box. I might only try those if they’re in a smaller bag.

something interesting….

so my mom went shopping and came home with a box from sam’s club and they were the new XLs. she made a comment about the “boxes being all mixed up”

when i opened them and checked the dates it was 02/24/24 and i noticed they were different then the ones printed 01/24/24 on the packages of them inside the box.

this batch feels kinda “off” idk how to explain it, and the waistband print is more narrow. which is weird. i like the slightly larger waistband.

any thoughts about this?

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Well I ordered a small pack of S/M today from Amazon and got the new designs. I’m not sure about the bigger packs or sizes.

Riddy said:
Still waiting for them to come to the stores I frequent.
Some updates for what I see at Wegmans. I didn’t see any new Goodnites on the shelf, but I saw a tag for the 28-ct box. Until now they’ve only had the 9-ct bag for XL. I also saw a tag for girls’ XL, which they previously didn’t have at all.

It also looks like they’re going to get the 5T-6T pullups. Previously they only had easy-ups in that size. Unfortunately it’s in the bigger 46-count box. I might only try those if they’re in a smaller bag.
For what its worth, I've mostly seen the newer packs around here in Central New Jersey.

I went to Walmart tonight in search of the new Boys XL Goodnites. Unfortunately, they were all out so I grabbed an 11 count of the boys L Goodnites. I slipped one on before I went to see the new Godzilla X King Kong movie. I drank quite a bit of soda during the movie in preparation to test it out. Once I left the theater, I began to wet the Goodnite and to my surprise, it quickly absorbed my entire wetting. The fit was quite snug, so I imagine that it played a part in it's excellent performance. As someone who is on the thin side (120 lbs, and roughly 27 inch waist), I have been very impressed with these!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lostdiapersboy and 3 others
Still no luck with Amazon reguarding the bigger boxes, still got the older designs for the girls XL. Though, I did ask for the discreet packaging. I wonder if anyone that got the regular package got the new designs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Back