Peeing when you are out

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering whether you stop walking and standstill when you pee your diaper when you are out. If so do you think people know why you have stopped.

I usually stop and I do it when any friends I am with are not looking. Just occasionally, if I am in a hurry and I really need to go, I will pee on the move but I need a full bladder to be able to do that

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperDude210, LittleRobbie, Lostdiapersboy and 8 others
I do. I rarely can pee while walking. I usually look for an opportunity to stop walking without it being strange. Like I pretend I stop walking to look at something.

Reactions: LittleRobbie, Canadianfalls, ChasteAce and 3 others
I like to pee when I'm in the checkout line at the store. I'll talk to people in line when I'm peeing. I really like doing it like that because I know what I'm doing but they don't. It makes me feel like a real baby.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperDude210, Desconocidohihi, littledub1955 and 8 others
I usually have to stop to be able to go. Similarly to Cor I try to do so in a way that doesn't look out of place. I don't wear in public a whole lot though but i do do it occassionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleRobbie, Canadianfalls, BigAl1 and 2 others
Doesn't matter whether I am walking or stopped, as when the flow starts it just continues. I have limited pre-warning and then an area of my diaper becomes wet/heavier in that areaI, I have wet myself.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, LittleRobbie, Lostdiapersboy and 5 others
I used to hold it in til I really have to go and I will go for a walk so I can pee while walking. After doing that several times, I am able to pee anytime even if I don’t really have to go.

Reactions: DiaperDude210, littledub1955, LittleRobbie and 3 others
Edgewater said:
Doesn't matter whether I am walking or stopped, as when the flow starts it just continues. I have limited pre-warning and then an area of my diaper becomes wet/heavier in that areaI, I have wet myself.
The warmth is how I know I'm going most of the time.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, LittleRobbie, diapeybabybrian and 3 others
When i go it happens no matter what im doing.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, LittleRobbie and Edgewater
Best way is to stop and look at your phone, no one will suspect a thing! Then continue on once finished.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, PianoMusic1, LittleRobbie and 6 others
I think it just takes a while to become comfortable enough, and trusting of your diaper, to go. I don’t know why it’s so nice to wet when nobody knows (or at least I don’t think anyone knows).
I wonder how many times someone was diapered and wetting around me, and I had no idea.

Reactions: DiaperDude210, littledub1955, LittleRobbie and 3 others
I like to pee in the check out line too, or with stop and look at something, like others have said. I can pee while I'm walking, but usually only when I have the urge. I honestly find it harder to release when I'm driving more than anything else.

Reactions: KindaOlde, LittleRobbie, Wonderingabout and 2 others
I have only worn nappies away from home on a handful of occasions, a Tena Maxi under my boxer briefs and jeans and out in the country away from people, but yes on the couple of times when did I wet myself I had to stop walking.

Reactions: LittleRobbie
Considering the many ocassions I've peed myself while running in a failed attempt to reach the restroom in time, I came to the conclussion that it's possible to pee myself anytime, anywhere, as long as I have a diaper I can trust. After "practicing" at home for a couple months, I could start letting go in my diapee without needing to stop while out and about; the key is learning to trust your diaper!

Reactions: littledub1955, LittleRobbie, diapeybabybrian and 2 others
Richard101 said:
I was wondering whether you stop walking and standstill when you pee your diaper when you are out. If so do you think people know why you have stopped.

I usually stop and I do it when any friends I am with are not looking. Just occasionally, if I am in a hurry and I really need to go, I will pee on the move but I need a full bladder to be able to do that
When my plumbing started to fail, I'd do this, mostly because I knew it was happening and just froze in place (Just like standing before a urinal or toilet would have been the proper physical stance for normal micturation.
As things degenerated, I lost the sense of voiding (At least, until the warmth/wetness was detected), and then just gave up caring or trying to hide it. I learned how to wear the appropriate protection so I wouldn't be humiliated/shamed (Wet/Soiled clothing), and if it's just urine, no longe rpay it any mind.
If it's the 'Other'?
Instant about face, get home, and take care of it. I refuse to be out in public when #2 decides it wants to arrive.

I still need to stop to pee in general and do as some said already when in public; pretend to look at something and go.

For me as someone who doesn't wear for any medical reasons, I can pee freely while on the move. My sphincter is always relaxed and so I can naturally let it flow into my diaper without problem. I feel like the most awkward positioning when I did use my diaper was at a massaging place.

Of course, I had the massaging place know ahead of time about my "condition" and they were accepting of it, so much so, that they were very accommodating. I did feel like I abused the system, but I told myself that it was for my own benefit. Regardless of the perceptions, when they had me turn from laying on my back to my stomach, I was using the diaper unfortunately. The flow was disturbed but it kept flowing after I had made the adjustments.

Reactions: nectar0001
When I need to go I NEED to go and it does not matter where I am or what I am doing the bladder just lets go.
If I have an already wet Nappy then if out walking I will stop or else I will likely leak around the front as the Nappy cannot absorb the fluid quickly enough so stopping ensures my Nappy has no gaps anywhere so no leaks !
If wearing a new Nappy then I just continue without pause.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DinoFrant, Lethdale, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
Wetting and messing my diaper has become such a natural activity that walking, standing, talking, sitting (for going poopy I have to lift up a little) doesn't matter, however, I don't mess my diaper around others. I can be talking to someone while wetting my diaper without them knowing, the only change in my appearance might be a brief glassy eye gaze when I wet. I have wet and messed my diaper while jogging without breaking stride.

I normally need to stop. Not sure anyone would know what I am doing.

CptKirk said:
The warmth is how I know I'm going most of the time.
Same here.

Reactions: nectar0001
Back