Goodnites Innovation 2023?

i just got a bag and they dont seem any bigger then that last generation of xl. they are softer tho.

Reactions: DanElmontan
I bought an 11-pack of boys Large "new generation" GN's. They fit. Well, like, kind of. Anyway, I wet and pooped it. I should have taken a pic of it in the moment squatting down like a toddler. I only have a pic of it after changing and I don't really want to post it here. Maybe in my profile.

I just ordered a new pack of girls Goodnites XL from Amazon.ca. I haven't received them yet but the listing has been updated with the new version. It shows the new designs and mentions quicksorb and gap free fit. Hopefully I receive the new version. I guess the new designs are finally making their way to other stores! I ordered some from Amazon back in February and they were the old version.

I got the new ones and I love them. Wider, taller, absorb way faster and can actually hold my wetting. I think they sag less too and feel amazing

Reactions: Babygs2608 and Tigondegra
I'm still trying to get the "new" L. I bought a pack yesterday. I had the new packaging, but the pants were the previous version. :(

It will be interesting to see just how long it takes for the new prints to get fully into circulation.

womble said:
I have a feeling that it will be around 500ml, so maybe 1.5L. It will be interesting to see!
Interesting, the ones I wore only held one bottle of water worth of pee, and they leaked, I wore them back in 2007

So excited bought a few boxes of the new girls XL. Cant wait to see how they’ll do !!

ChrisChris said:
i just got a bag and they dont seem any bigger then that last generation of xl. they are softer tho.
Agreed. The size has not increased at all.

Reactions: ChrisChris
I just received my case of girls Goodnites XL, and it's the new version. I ordered them from Amazon.ca so it seems they have finally switched over to the new designs. They look about the same apart from the new prints and blue leak guards, but they fit around my legs slightly better. Absorbency seems about the same.

Last edited:
kratox said:
I really don't think we have as much power over their decisions as people think. (not saying we don't have any just probably not main focus)

I feel its probably just them worried about losing their brand image as THE baby product.
It really isn't that hard to make diapers, meaning brand loyalty/power would play a significant role in sales.

Goodnites already hold that age group like a vice grip ,so it probably made more sense to target the in-between ages ,since they already have a good hold on those ranges.

Maybe in the future if parents keep sticking with them as they get older, we might see them grow but probably not until risk vs reward is good for them.

@12srepaid said: "Maybe when some ABDL's do stupid stuff, and it hits the internet, it would be considered bad publicity.

That's probably the big reason why Pampers makes Ninjamas so small." ...

I too highly doubt that too about us ABDL's having that much of an impact on company's decisions about product development and releases... But the issue with Pampers and not doing a larger sizing has been a long-time problem since waaaaaay before the Ninjamas, that was a problem with the Underjams since they were introduced. Pampers/P&G refused to do anything about it then to try and give them an even footing to compete with GoodNites - because we all know there's parents/caregivers out there that would love & prefer to use the Pampers brand over someone else - but they never did. And as a result, K-C/GoodNites remains the champions of the nighttime pants category and will always be. Shocking for a company to not want to make more money and have better competition against thier biggest rival the way(s) they are, but that's sadly the response from Pampers/P&G...

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and 12srepaid
curiouslittle1 said:
@12srepaid said: "Maybe when some ABDL's do stupid stuff, and it hits the internet, it would be considered bad publicity.

That's probably the big reason why Pampers makes Ninjamas so small." ...

I too highly doubt that too about us ABDL's having that much of an impact on company's decisions about product development and releases... But the issue with Pampers and not doing a larger sizing has been a long-time problem since waaaaaay before the Ninjamas, that was a problem with the Underjams since they were introduced. Pampers/P&G refused to do anything about it then to try and give them an even footing to compete with GoodNites - because we all know there's parents/caregivers out there that would love & prefer to use the Pampers brand over someone else - but they never did. And as a result, K-C/GoodNites remains the champions of the nighttime pants category and will always be. Shocking for a company to not want to make more money and have better competition against thier biggest rival the way(s) they are, but that's sadly the response from Pampers/P&G...
I was just wondering about what’s coming of Ninjamas and a possible bigger size. I saw someone on here who got an email about the pampers brand considering bigger sizing but all they did was cut out the L/XL and simply made it L. As so many people wondered if that meant an XL was coming. I check up on it periodically but nothing has happened. Most stores that have ninjamas in my area have dust in them. So they don’t sell well. I just bought some 5T/6T easy ups because I like torturing myself because they won’t fit but I wanted to try. They seem to have been on the shelf for awhile because the fragrance is weak. It seems their pull on style pants don’t sell well in the first place. So they seem to be unwilling to devote much effort towards their line. They seem like I be concerned about shrinking their diapers and charging more for them.

Reactions: TigerDL
Back