Favorite white diaper?

Tighty Whities from Tykables.

Reactions: SydDLBoi, DLlurker, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person
@DLlurker have you tried Trest Elite Briefs from Amazon or ABdlr they are plain white diapers and a very good high capacity?

Reactions: DLlurker, jamiejamie and Edgewater
Long history with cloth, pre-folded, diapers with NorthShore's Trifecta diaper cover (plastic pants), which I now wear during the day as I am now retired. At night I wear NorthShore's MEGAMAX with their Trifecta diaper cover.

White is my favorite diaper color as I am a long time wearer, long before color, etc. became a choice!

I easily get 12 hours of wear and use time with MEGAMAX diapers and have never had an issue of running out of capacity.

Reactions: DLlurker, bdale and xtrucker59
Well I was a Better Dry Diaper wearer until I started leaking a lot and having to many issues with them...
So, I made the switch to MegaMax and get 12+ hours in them with NO leaks.
And White Diapers: "FLOAT MY BOAT"! 💯 :p

• Haha
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, DLlurker, xux and 1 other person
I like the tykables tightie whities and the nru str8up. The tykables just wins out for me because of the hook and loop tabs. The Abu simple / simple ultra are quite good too. I tried the dotty plain and simple but didn’t find that as good - I’ve not tried the Megamax yet but I know a lot of people rate that one.

Reactions: DLlurker and Edgewater
Megamax or BetterDry.

Reactions: DLlurker and Edgewater
diaperdude said:
I’ve not really been a fan of white diapers because they don’t look manly enough….however I ordered a case of the incontol BeDry elite care white diapers and fell in love with them. They say the capacity is 10000ml but all I know is they wick fantastic and they are super comfortable. I guess the white diapers are not going to matter to me anymore. lol
Just wondering what diaper out there we can scavenge that'll be considered 'manly' enough.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: safaridaze, Pino, DLlurker and 1 other person
DLwithacause said:
I like the tykables tightie whities and the nru str8up. The tykables just wins out for me because of the hook and loop tabs. The Abu simple / simple ultra are quite good too. I tried the dotty plain and simple but didn’t find that as good - I’ve not tried the Megamax yet but I know a lot of people rate that one.
I like the MM, but just not crazy about them. but they're great, as you can tell by all the praise you see here.

Reactions: DLlurker
Now, I do love me a MM diaper but, I would change to Sunkiss Masterpiece Elites (white) 24/7 if they were Sold in Cases.
😏

• Love
Reactions: K00paTr00pa and DLlurker
My favorite white diaper is InControl, although it is too pricey for everynight use. My regular diaper is Tena Slip Ultima with added booster.

Reactions: jk1898, Constantlydamp and DLlurker
Hi! My two favourites are: NRU Str8Up (plastic backed, sticky plastic double tabs, absorbency is incredible you can drink a dozen beers and go to sleep in it, and it's wet, and you will wake up in a dry bed, and you can even pee in it again in the morning but warning at this point sometimes it will leak.) and Tykables Tighty Whities (hook and loop, plastic backed but fabric waist, useful for situations where you might want to refasten multiple times, same absorbency as NRU Str8Up but less crinkley than NRU Str8up.)

Recently though I have been wearing Tena Slip Active Fit (not wholly white, faint pattern of pink and blue) and they're both discreet, absorbent, and half the price of NRU or Tykables but they don't last if you're having a session on beer, fine if you're just drinking a lot of tea, coffee, pop, juice, milkshakes or milk though, basically anything that is not the extreme diuretic which is alcohol.

Reactions: xtrucker59, Constantlydamp and DLlurker
diaperdude said:
I’ve not really been a fan of white diapers because they don’t look manly enough….however I ordered a case of the incontol BeDry elite care white diapers and fell in love with them. They say the capacity is 10000ml but all I know is they wick fantastic and they are super comfortable. I guess the white diapers are not going to matter to me anymore. lol
Hey thanks for this recommendation, just ordered a pack to try, may switch this to my main nappy if NRU.co.uk has a consistent supply. Is it really both discreet AND super-absorbent?

Reactions: DLlurker and diaperdude
JonahAteAWhale said:
Hi! My two favourites are: NRU Str8Up (plastic backed, sticky plastic double tabs, absorbency is incredible you can drink a dozen beers and go to sleep in it, and it's wet, and you will wake up in a dry bed, and you can even pee in it again in the morning but warning at this point sometimes it will leak.) and Tykables Tighty Whities (hook and loop, plastic backed but fabric waist, useful for situations where you might want to refasten multiple times, same absorbency as NRU Str8Up but less crinkley than NRU Str8up.)

Recently though I have been wearing Tena Slip Active Fit (not wholly white, faint pattern of pink and blue) and they're both discreet, absorbent, and half the price of NRU or Tykables but they don't last if you're having a session on beer, fine if you're just drinking a lot of tea, coffee, pop, juice, milkshakes or milk though, basically anything that is not the extreme diuretic which is alcohol.

I'm interested to hear that you think Tighty Whities are quieter than Str8ups! If you've been a Tykables customer for a while, do you think they've changed their outer plastic? I haven't bought from them in a while, but my old stock of theirs is incredibly noisy. Much louder than Str8ups in my experience.

Reactions: DLlurker
Heven said:
I'm interested to hear that you think Tighty Whities are quieter than Str8ups! If you've been a Tykables customer for a while, do you think they've changed their outer plastic? I haven't bought from them in a while, but my old stock of theirs is incredibly noisy. Much louder than Str8ups in my experience.
Hmm maybe I have gotten them the wrong way round in my mind as to crinkleyness? I haven't had a pack of Tighty Whities for a while now.

Reactions: DLlurker and Heven
theancientmariner said:
Just wondering what diaper out there we can scavenge that'll be considered 'manly' enough.
What do you require for a transitional, well designed, white diaper to be "Manly"??

The majority of white premium diapers are not specifically noisy and what little noise they make can be easily concealed by wearing white plastic pants, which I consider necessary, as all diapers will leak at some point, common as a result of user error!!

Reactions: xtrucker59, Constantlydamp and DLlurker
Edgewater said:
Long history with cloth, pre-folded, diapers with NorthShore's Trifecta diaper cover (plastic pants), which I now wear during the day as I am now retired. At night I wear NorthShore's MEGAMAX with their Trifecta diaper cover.

White is my favorite diaper color as I am a long time wearer, long before color, etc. became a choice!

I easily get 12 hours of wear and use time with MEGAMAX diapers and have never had an issue of running out of capacity.
Thanks, Edgewater!

Thank you to all of you wonderful people for the recommendations! I’ve been wearing MegaMax which I like but wasn’t sure what my other options were. I will definitely be checking some different brands out.

theancientmariner said:
Best all white diaper IMO is the Trest Elites. All white no markings.
You have my vote for the Trest Elites!

Reactions: Lumos and DLlurker
denimchicken said:
bianco ultra stretch by bambino is pretty great, though I also really like mega max.
Bambino was my go to for years when they first came out. After we started seeing more brands though, I realized I'm actually not a big fan of their shape. I like the plastic they use, and I rarely had tape issues, but a lot of brands just fit me better.

Reactions: DLlurker and denimchicken
SofiaInPampers said:
You have my vote for the Trest Elites!
For me, the issue with Trest isn't the quality. It's the price. I tried Trest out of curiosity after some reviews came out, but I don't care how good they are when I can't justify the cost. Even if I can afford them, they're just not worth it.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, Deleted member 79918, xtrucker59 and 2 others
Back