Do you like blue boyish diapers?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you like boyish diapers that are at least partially blue such as Puppers and Tiny Tails? Do you think that blue boyish diapers are a good idea? Would you like to have more options for blue boyish diapers that are positional printed (in a similar style as Puppers and Tiny Tails)?

Reactions: littledreamers333
I like both Tiny Tails and Bunny Hopps, there is no matter for me, which gender associated with diapers, they both adorable their ways, so both pink and blue colors are suitable for me.

Reactions: BigAl2, TigerDL and NKY2020
DavyBoy said:
I like both Tiny Tails and Bunny Hopps, there is no matter for me, which gender associated with diapers, they both adorable their ways, so both pink and blue colors are suitable for me.
I ware Str8up Blue nice colour

• Love
Reactions: BigAl2 and bigtoddler96
Love it. Rearz Rebel and Dino too!

Reactions: BigAl2
I would like to see some ‘older boys’ nappies. Maybe superheroes, cars/trucks or music inspired. There are lots of ‘baby’ nappies in soft colours and yes, I love the Rebels and the Dinos. Are Rebels really being discontinued?

Reactions: denimchicken, BigAl2 and RecessBoy
Teddy02 said:
I would like to see some ‘older boys’ nappies. Maybe superheroes, cars/trucks or music inspired. There are lots of ‘baby’ nappies in soft colours and yes, I love the Rebels and the Dinos. Are Rebels really being discontinued?
Yes, but the Rebels didn't had any blue in it.

Reactions: BigAl2 and NKY2020
The most "boyish" DL diaper I've ever worn was the BMX diaper that ABU sold very briefly back in the 2000s. I liked the print but the diapers were rubbish.

Reactions: BigAl2 and jamiejamie
bigtoddler96 said:
Do you like boyish diapers that are at least partially blue such as Puppers and Tiny Tails? Do you think that blue boyish diapers are a good idea? Would you like to have more options for blue boyish diapers that are positional printed (in a similar style as Puppers and Tiny Tails)?
Yes, and no. I say no because I could use the padding as a canvas 🤣, but at the same time, it would be nice.

Yep I love boyish anything. The more options the better.

Not really boyish, being a princess myself, but I do like me some pastel blue plain solid colored diapers.

I like gender specific diapers. I always like when the manufacturers of infant diapers had gender specific diapers. Back in the late 80s early 90s Luvs offered their gender specific diapers I'd so wished they would have fit me.
It doesn't matter which gender specific diaper I wear as I have both punk and blue diapers in my stash. Wearing the girls diaper fuels part of my fantasy of being put back in diapers and the only available diaper at the moment is a girl's diaper.
I know Pampers made gender specific diapers but I'm not sure about Huggies.
I guess with today's high capacity diapers, gender specific really doesn't matter because the SAP is evenly distributed throughout the diaper, which in turn causes them swell where the wetness is concentrated the most, up front for boys, in the middle for girls.

Teddy02 said:
I second this. If any car themed diapers came out I would pounce on it, as I am a car enthusiast.

Reactions: BigAl2, RecessBoy, Teddy02 and 2 others
I don’t mind them but I do prefer girly diapers more.

I love the Blue Cammies! They are a blue camo design, kinda like the old Goodnites design.

• Love
Reactions: Teddy02, BigAl2, Sam I am and 1 other person
I got a replacement package of Cammies because my normal Camelots had tabs ripping off. They are my new favorite as the design is cool and the plastic feels great.

I am definitely a diaper boy 😎

Sam I am said:
I got a replacement package of Cammies because my normal Camelots had tabs ripping off. They are my new favorite as the design is cool and the plastic feels great.
I had the same issue with the last case of Camelots I got too! I am happy to see Tykables customer service is top notch.

Reactions: TigerDL and BigAl2
meowmind said:
I had the same issue with the last case of Camelots I got too! I am happy to see Tykables customer service is top notch.
They were super helpful and friendly. Sucks now I’m in love with the Cammies and now they are out of stock on mediums 😢

i actually really don't like the color blue, but i have noticed that there tends to be more pink abdl things than blue, so it think more variety for colors in general would be great!

my favorite color is pink, but i would love to see more orange ABDL things! it's such a bright and fun color! it's my second favorite 🍊

Back