New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

CodyBaby said:
Keep in mind, their design was never ever intended to absorb a grown up adult full bladder released in them, if its what you expect from them, you will have bad surprises. They can absorb a lot, but not a full bladder released in one shot by an adult that just want to have fun with wetting them. But if its slow wetting, and you release as your bladder is filling up and not wait till your bladder gets full, the Goodnites can absorb quite a lot.
They can hold my full bladder when I am about to wet myself. Probably a small bladder :)

Reactions: goodnites, TigerDL, Jamas and 2 others
like 500 ml ?

Princessbella99 said:
This is the new little mermaid for those who are asking
Weve seen the first design for the Ariel and Mirabel goodnites, does anyone have a picture of the second desighn for either?

Last edited:
Reactions: deepdriftAD
GoodnitesLover8 said:
They can hold my full bladder when I am about to wet myself. Probably a small bladder :)
Mine too, but its because of some surgical procedure they've done to my male parts when I was a kid (I had hypo something and various problems with a part inside of it) they basically tried to repair the thing at least 3 times and after that, I refused every other surgical attempts. But basically today, my bladder is approximately the same size it was when I was 9 yrs old, same for my little guy, he's the size it was when I was 9 yrs old to be exact. So Goodnites do a wonderful job for me.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and plasticpants1
I dont as my local store dosent have them yet, I wish they did, I can check online to see if they do.

DanElmontan said:
Need any vintage XL Goodnites singles from 2002? I have a few to offer.
I once bought an all-white "loosey". I might have paid $20 on eBay, don't remember. Holy cow was it worth it! I so wish I would have been turned on to those when I was younger.

CodyBaby said:
Don't worry they don't go to any waste, many end up at places to be distributed to parents that can't afford them.
I worry about this too. Do you have anything to back this up CodyBabs?

Edit: I've donated unopened packs of girls Goodnites to a local pick up point. This was way pre-Covid, but I'm maybe anxious anytime I "donate" anything.

Last edited:
I'll be going to Target tomorrow in the PNW. No more than 2 stores closest to me.

CodyBaby said:
Keep in mind, their design was never ever intended to absorb a grown up adult full bladder released in them, if its what you expect from them, you will have bad surprises. They can absorb a lot, but not a full bladder released in one shot by an adult that just want to have fun with wetting them. But if its slow wetting, and you release as your bladder is filling up and not wait till your bladder gets full, the Goodnites can absorb quite a lot.
Anatomically, functional bladder capacity increases with age from childhood [(years of age + 2) × 30 ml] to adulthood (300–400 ml).

Your bladder is around it's full size by around 13-15.

Have acquired some of the new Boys S/M. I found these in the smaller, 14 count packaging, rather than the larger boxes. Notably, the new packaging is mainly blueish-gray, at least for the Boys styles.

IMG_6390.jpegIMG_6391.jpeg

As previously reported, the new Boys S/M are redesigns of the Hulk prints. Like the old prints, they are mainly green and purple, although the new prints seem to utilize far more purple than the old ones, which I think is an interesting choice. All in all, they look kinda charming to me.

New prints are the on the left and middle. Old print for comparison is on the right.

IMG_6393.jpegIMG_6394.jpeg

In terms of size, I notice no significant changes in the new prints compared to the old ones. The new prints *may* be slightly wider. No real difference in fit for me between the new and old prints. The new S/M do feature the blue leak guards.

I have now seen the new boys XS, SM and L in stores. I really hope to find the new XLs soon.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, hanzertas, TigerDL and 2 others
I am waiting for the new XL's too... I already have 4x 28ct boxes as I will wear them, but I'm anxious as all hell to get the new XL's to try them. Nobody in my area has them yet, every size but is starting to trickle in

curiouslittle1 said:
I am waiting for the new XL's too... I already have 4x 28ct boxes as I will wear them, but I'm anxious as all hell to get the new XL's to try them. Nobody in my area has them yet, every size but is starting to trickle in
I was able to find one with the new prints but not the new gap free design.

goodniteslover12 said:
I was able to find one with the new prints but not the new gap free design.
The new print ones should have the gap free updates... otherwise, it's false advertising...

EDIT: Did it have the new blue leak guards? I haven't even seen anybody post - either here or the other thread - about anybody mentioning the new blue leak guards on the XL pants... So I am curious if the XL's are the only ones not getting the updates... Either way, false advertising, especially since they don't have an asterisk stating "not including the XL size"...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12srepaid
curiouslittle1 said:
The new print ones should have the gap free updates... otherwise, it's false advertising...

EDIT: Did it have the new blue leak guards? I haven't even seen anybody post - either here or the other thread - about anybody mentioning the new blue leak guards on the XL pants... So I am curious if the XL's are the only ones not getting the updates... Either way, false advertising, especially since they don't have an asterisk stating "not including the XL size"...
No, the packaging even showed the old prints.

goodniteslover12 said:
No, the packaging even showed the old prints.
What size pack, 9, 28 or 46ct? Have a manufacturing code?

I've seen something similar in a box of Pampers Cruisers size 7’s where they still showed the Sesame Street prints on the box, but the prints on the diapers themselves were the new ones...

But in your case, I'm really surprised that the pants had the new prints but not the blue leak guards for the gap free fit...

CodyBaby said:
Mine too, but its because of some surgical procedure they've done to my male parts when I was a kid (I had hypo something and various problems with a part inside of it) they basically tried to repair the thing at least 3 times and after that, I refused every other surgical attempts. But basically today, my bladder is approximately the same size it was when I was 9 yrs old, same for my little guy, he's the size it was when I was 9 yrs old to be exact. So Goodnites do a wonderful job for

Wow that cool u used baby diaper or goodnites

curiouslittle1 said:

I have a box of the new print with blue leak guards

Reactions: curiouslittle1
Found the new XL ones at the Walmart near me! They were in the old packaging, noticed someone ripped the bag on the shelf, and saw the new designs in them.

While they seem to be similar in size to the old ones they fit significantly better, and don’t feel like the sides are about to rip.

Hopefully they will hold up just as good throughout the night!
IMG_1107.jpegIMG_1108.jpegIMG_1109.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, LittleCollector96, Lostdiapersboy and 2 others
Lostdiapersboy said:
Wow that cool u used baby diaper or goodnites
I didn't wear anything before I turned 15 and dared to purchase my first pack of... Goodnites, and now at 43, I still wear them, I still love to use baby diapers inside of them as boosters since they have an incredible amount of SAP which make them become thick and squishy) my luck is my bladder and yes my male parts, aren't properly size for my body size, they are at a normal size for a 9 yrs old as far as I know, so Goodnites do work fine because my parts fit in them nicely I guess, and aren't squished like many people.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Dashsanta said:
Found the new XL ones at the Walmart near me! They were in the old packaging, noticed someone ripped the bag on the shelf, and saw the new designs in them.

While they seem to be similar in size to the old ones they fit significantly better, and don’t feel like the sides are about to rip.

Hopefully they will hold up just as good throughout the night!
View attachment 131500View attachment 131501View attachment 131502
Interesting... do they have the blue leak guards to the for the gap free fit, or still have the white leak guards to them?? I'm anxious to try the new ones, IF the XL's get the same improvements as the rest of the size range...

Back