What Is Your Diaper Wish?

Someone already said it but I wish abdl wasn't viewed by society with disgust. If it was as common as say a foot fetish that would be good for me! It would make finding others who are also interested a trivial task.

Reactions: mistykitty, FatalGeometry and BabylinoAddict
denimchicken said:
Someone already said it but I wish abdl wasn't viewed by society with disgust. If it was as common as say a foot fetish that would be good for me! It would make finding others who are also interested a trivial task.
I don't know about if it was as common as foot fetishes. I think part of why I like it is because it's unconventional. I've never been the kind of guy to be into the normal stuff in anything. Sports, music, school, games, etc. But yeah I do wish it was more accepted, though I don't think it needs to be common for that to be the case. The Amish aren't ridiculed much (as far as I can tell) and they're a tiny group.

Last edited:
Since we're in the subforum specifically for products I feel I should give a more material wish, I'd like ABU to bump the capacity on a couple designs more. I'd love a poofier Little Kings or Alphagatorz. I don't like Rearz but 11,000ml capacity Mega line is SO tempting.

MikeDJ said:
Mine would be a nice replica diaper available that would be like the 80s thick PAmpers or thick old school Attends . Yes theres thick all white Abdl diapers available nowadays but they all seem the same types and just not the same.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
That everyone saw diapers as just another type of underwear, with no one feeling weird about diapers being worn or used by others

Reactions: denimchicken
This is probably been said but a ton of people already, but I wish that diapers where more normal around other people. Like it was just an option, and being checked or changed by others isn’t that strange?

It would be so cute to check my little in public and have it not be a big deal. Or if having others know she wore diapers came with no second glances.

Reactions: onesee, mistykitty and denimchicken
My wish is the same as several others in the thread. I wish for a cute DL girlfriend who enjoys being padded in a thick plastic disposable diaper.

I always wished that a companie would copy early 1980s buggies diapers. Tru adult size copies super thick with two huge tapes on each side

Reactions: theancientmariner
A few others mentioned this, but having diapers be normalized in society to the point that if people knew they wouldn't care would be my #1 wish.

If I had to pick a unique one tho, my fantastical wish would be to never have damaged skin from overwearing; my realistic wish is that we got more DL-catered prints like biohazard symbols, more widely available plains, or just anything that feels enabling but not only for ABs.

AnotherGundalian said:
A few others mentioned this, but having diapers be normalized in society to the point that if people knew they wouldn't care would be my #1 wish.

If I had to pick a unique one tho, my fantastical wish would be to never have damaged skin from overwearing; my realistic wish is that we got more DL-catered prints like biohazard symbols, more widely available plains, or just anything that feels enabling but not only for ABs.
I like the idea of more diverse prints. Some characters from anime, or maybe characters from video games.

It would be kinda cool if there was a metroid, or Zelda themed ones.

Reactions: BabyLink9
One other wish would be to have no limit on the prints or pics on the diaper. No matter what diaper if I liked the attributes of the design but not the print the diaper would keep it's design but i could change the print just by thinking what i would prefer the diaper to look like.

A device that only I could operate that had total control of my bladder/bowels. Like my normal continence but when I want just press a button and load my diapers unconsciously or to turn continence on or off. My favorite thought is setting a countdown on the device or random alarms and waiting for the inevitable but to be able to click it off until another convenient time

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Two for me really:
1. A wife who accepts I wear and is willing to sometimes baby me.
2. For ABDL to be accepted by society I mean there always be some bigots the professionally upset but that’s a minority.

denimchicken said:
I like the idea of more diverse prints. Some characters from anime, or maybe characters from video games.

It would be kinda cool if there was a metroid, or Zelda themed ones.
A fade when wet triforce or screw attack diaper would be so cute and fun.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken
Two big things:

1) I know Bambino has a diaper with stretchy sides, but I feel like the concept could be refined a bit more. I find they kinda fit awkwardly and don’t seal up the best, so maybe refining that sort of technology/concept into a better functioning product. That would pretty much give us the adult version of Pampers and whatnot.

2) Less likely to happen but still relevant: adult-sized Pull Ups. With stretch Velcro sides, with fun prints, with fading stars/butterflies, and maybe something capacity-wise in the neighborhood of a NS or Abena pull up. There’s a lot that’ll keep this from happening, but I remain hopeful.

Reactions: TigerDL
my diaper wish is to be diapered 24/7 with a mommy/daddy or CG

All I really want is a pull up that holds a full flooding. While I love the Goodnites XL and Always discreet lines for what they are, I always have to focus on wetting so slowly and even then it only holds the whole bladder about 75% of the time. I love being in an Abena M4 or Trest and just being able to let loose, but really don't like the hassle of taping them on.

Reactions: NappyLoverUK
To have a girlfriend who likes to wear nappies. Go out for an evening, return home with full nappies and change her wet soggy nappy for a fresh one. Of course, in the process of doing this my hands might stray 😃

Reactions: Ecchi231
RuffRuff said:
My diaper wish would just to be excepted by others that I wear diapers, and not to be scared to say that I wear diapers over big boy underwear.
That would be my wish too.

Reactions: RuffRuff
Because I wear 24/7 for IC (although not severe, thankfully), it would be to have a diaper that:

-fits like Incontrol Bedry and also has the Incontrol tapes and taping guide
-has a capacity in the 2500Ml range, which would be fine for my IC level (to keep it trim and comfortable)
-has a plastic shell that’s as soft and quiet as Tena Slip Maxi
-absorbs like Confidry 24/7

For me, that would be like heaven.

The closest I can find to a balance of the above is Incontrol Bedry which are a bit thicker than I really need, but It’s ok and also a bit noisier than I’d like, but again, it’s ok. But they fit and work *perfectly*.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
Back