NRU (UK) Shipping - Are Packages Discreet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome thanks for the info :)

FatalGeometry said:
With the DPD tracking, do you mean to say that I can divert the delivery elsewhere? As in I might be able to have it delivered to, say for example, a car park that I could wait in? I'd like to avoid having to use the Campus mailroom if I can.
I often use a pickup point. Send it to your local corner shop for instance. Done it many a time.

I use click and collect through EBay/Amazon all the time, works very well.

I have ordered a few times either direct or via their ebay account and everything has always been very discreetly packaged and timely

Reactions: Diaperon
paul484819 said:
Hi got pack of those in box i ordered a few's days ago but still going through my rears caboose at the moment, let you know if no more reply's.
Update the diapers are the same as nru str8 up ,wore one last 2 days with booster holds a lot rate of the diaper 8000ml with a 2500ml booster I am I.C heavy wetter at night time so hold well no leaks hope this helps.

Reactions: ABDLENG
Will add to the "descrete" positive feedback!

I order from them all the time and all the packaging is discreet.

Update: I've just received the package today. Very discreet. Came in a dark grey plastic bag wrapped tightly around the contents. I think that if someone handed me it without telling me that it was diapers I would be able to guess, but nobody would suspect a guy like me to be ordering diapers anyway. Picking up the package was a bit difficult, since the name I used to order is not the same as my real name, but I just told the campus mailroom that a friend had ordered it for me, and that he may have forgot to put my name on. I gave them the fake name I used and all was fine, but my heart was racing like mad. All sorted now though. Thanks for all your help. I'll think about posting in the Blogs forum about my experiences wearing, since I've only worn a couple of times before and then I purged almost instantly. But I've got a great weekend in diapers planned so it should be great fun. Drop me a follow if you're interested in how it goes. Much love <3

Reactions: livinginadiaper and Diaperon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back