Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

homeostasis said:
is there official word of new ninjamas that i missed? not that i'd want to get my hopes up considering what we've seen of them so far, but ... cautious optimism would be nice, if anything
How do you end up with a lurker status?

I posted a few pages back, new box artwork with what looks like new pants prints was leaked by a Kroger group coupon

DanElmontan said:
What’s the production date of the new prints?

Production date is 1-21-2024 on the Boys L.

Reactions: DanElmontan
What’s the production code/date on the box for the Girls XL?

goodnitesprincess33 said:
What’s the production code/date on the box for the Girls XL?
Look back a few pages or my post i have posted the box on the new xl box girls gn

DamianTheAngel said:
Production date is 1-21-2024 on the Boys L.
My guess is that the boys XL and Girls L manufacturing lines are still working through existing materials and packaging. I’m sure that somebody here will come across them on the shelves within a few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DamianTheAngel, ChrisChris, TigerDL and 2 others
Quite possible,
when i worked in a plant making diapers, if i remember correct We had four lines in totalor was it 6 i cant remember its been a while, all the lines were tape diapers and the other line was for pull ups, there was one line for pull up styles vs all other tape ,

How we made diapers was ''' XXX company wants Batch of XXX amount of diapers ' that batch run , then changes for the next bid/ product for xxx company, we ran so many off chain store brands i was amazed as the brands or diapers that existed, many usa chains, i deff saw a few chain brands like popular brands but never really on the lines, as per / pampers and such, ived seen up and up and others but i dont live in other countrys so i cant remember them alll haha , there deff was parents choice ,

All depends how they run or get diapers made, Do they run their own plant , or do they get 3rd party plants to make them,

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerJams, TigerDL, 12srepaid and 1 other person
guest said:
Quite possible,
when i worked in a plant making diapers, if i remember correct We had four lines in totalor was it 6 i cant remember its been a while, all the lines were tape diapers and the other line was for pull ups, there was one line for pull up styles vs all other tape ,

How we made diapers was ''' XXX company wants Batch of XXX amount of diapers ' that batch run , then changes for the next bid/ product for xxx company, we ran so many off chain store brands i was amazed as the brands or diapers that existed, many usa chains, i deff saw a few chain brands like popular brands but never really on the lines, as per / pampers and such, ived seen up and up and others but i dont live in other countrys so i cant remember them alll haha , there deff was parents choice ,

All depends how they run or get diapers made, Do they run their own plant , or do they get 3rd party plants to make them,
That’s a good point. I live near a candy factory that does 3rd-party production for Dove Chocolates and other name brands.

I’m pretty certain, however, that KCC products are all made in-house, with Goodnites being manufactured at their Paris, Texas facility.

Reactions: 12srepaid
The new boys L I found have the blue leak guards. Has anyone found the girls xl with them yet? I'm guessing we won't see it until they have a second run, after we get the girls L, boys xl, etc.

DanElmontan said:
That’s a good point. I live near a candy factory that does 3rd-party production for Dove Chocolates and other name brands.

I’m pretty certain, however, that KCC products are all made in-house, with Goodnites being manufactured at their Paris, Texas facility.
Are they all made in Paris?
Or is it only the biggest sizes that are made in Texas and the smaller sizes are made in Neenah?

Doe anyone know how to decipher the coding?

On the first post of this thread the package has PA as the first 2 digit of the lot, is that the code for the Paris plant or would that be too obvious?

HappyNappin said:
Are they all made in Paris?
Or is it only the biggest sizes that are made in Texas and the smaller sizes are made in Neenah?

Doe anyone know how to decipher the coding?

On the first post of this thread the package has PA as the first 2 digit of the lot, is that the code for the Paris plant or would that be too obvious?
The S/M size sold in the small bags were being manufactured in Korea the last time I checked. I’m not sure if the Paris factory alone produces everything else for the U.S. & Canada markets or not.

It’s plausible that “PA” is code for the Paris plant. I’ll have to check my packages and see what code is printed on them.

Just did a Google search and this was posted on another site. New Xl designs.1708111955996.png

• Love
Reactions: curiouslittle1, FudgedInLuvs, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 20 others
Look like a pattern you would have on your comforters.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, TigerDL and I12BLittle89
I liked the camo and stripes way better.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, dinodavid and TigerDL
There both very mature and age appropriate.

Qué everyone saying they liked the old ones better ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Jamas, TigerDL and 1 other person
ChrisC said:
Just did a Google search and this was posted on another site. New Xl designs.View attachment 130470
I like these designs, but I am not entirely moved by them. I miss the camo already.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Found the 'other site', posted 3 hours ago and only 1 reply, it's really not very active, I'm glad I stayed with adisc as DD is pretty much dead.

1708113447527.png
There seems to be a tangible increase in height too which is nice.

• Love
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, DiaperedBedwetter1998, JWolf and 9 others
HappyNappin said:
Found the 'other site', posted 3 hours ago and only 1 reply, it's really not very active, I'm glad I stayed with adisc as DD is pretty much dead.

View attachment 130472
There seems to be a tangible increase in height too which is nice.
They look wider in the crotch too. Along with taller padding. Bigger overall.

Reactions: JWolf, espectro and burgern
Is there ever going to be a chance for private label brands to introduce an XL? Primarily Kroger since they sell KC made copies of the L/XL.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I like these new patterns. They are rather mesmerizing.
I'm getting tired of the camo, except for the current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, DanElmontan and I12BLittle89
I12BLittle89 said:
Is there ever going to be a chance for private label brands to introduce an XL? Primarily Kroger since they sell KC made copies of the L/XL.
It's fairly likely although I'm guessing XL private label are probably still a few years off.
If ninjamas bring a true XL size to the market, then possibly it could happen sooner.

Have any private label 5T-6T training underwear came to the market?, I suspect that will happen first before larger sized youth pants.

Reactions: TigerDL and I12BLittle89
Back