How Many Plastic Pants Do You Own?

SugarNova said:
As a nightly bed wetter. It's diapers and plastic pants every nap and night.

Naturally having to launder the plastic pants you need quite a few. I have six at the moment basically at least once a week I need to take care of them.

How many different pants do you own?
I wear plastic pants over my diapers all of the time. I have not counted them recently, but the last time I counted I had over 75 pair. I have several of the same print and color because they are my favorites. Some are soft and pastel colors, some or more bright colors, and rather crinkly, some have ruffles and others or just regular every day plastic pants. But baby girl can never have too many pair.

Reactions: vp39 and Wolfman69
Around 10...good question! Some are in my "fix-it" bin because of shabby materials. So, I can honestly say I have 4 favorites.

Probably a dozen or so but I never use them. They were kind of an experiment but I’m not into it. I just don’t have the heart to trash them.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
As I mentioned in another post, I like making my own plastic pants, out of any waterproof material I can find, like mattress covers, shower curtains, etc. Over the years I’ve made hundreds of pairs of waterproof pants, so I probably have at least two or three hundred pairs right now. I’m pretty obsessed with vinyl, any kind. In fact, I was just at Walmart, had to stop and check out the shower curtains and mattress protectors, and bought a peva mattress cover, a peva shower curtain, and an ultra light eva shower curtain liner. I had to…I couldn’t resist. I’m really looking forward to turning them into diaper pants, especially the lightweight eva. Lately I’ve been experimenting with prostate milking using a prostate massager. I like to pretend it’s a medical procedure I have to have to cure some kind of ailment. Since it’s a simple procedure it can be done by a nurse, who requires me to put on a pair of cheap, thin (ie: disposable) plastic pants to catch the drippings. Those cheap disposable banquet table covers work good for that as well. It’s another way for me to extract more sexual fun out of my diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Blekyss
I like snap covers/aka pocket diaper covers over cloth and disposable. I have about 12. Some are from Rearz, Changing Times and Amazon.

Reactions: Blekyss and Wolfman69
I think I have like five or six pairs of pvc pants that I bought but I hardly ever wear them. I couldn't really find anything comfortable that suits my needs. But I think it would be nice to have a comfortable pair that make no noise, to hold up the templates that I wear. Just to give me that extra secure feeling and hold back odor.

I probably have about a dozen.

I have about 10 pairs. Pink, baby print, clear. Even silk ruffle plastic pants. Love them all. I could keep buying them but need to use what I have. I just love wearing them. I even have very loud crinkly pair. Not brave to wear the crinkly pair out of the house.

Currently there are 27 Pants in my store with 3 being PVC, 11 are nylon PUL lined with another 13 being in clear PUL sadly the 13 are all in various states of disrepair due to the very long life and extensive use they all have had.

Last edited:
Back