Wearing a one-piece swimming costume

Edgewater said:
That is just not a sanitary, let alone a wise thing to do. Open and with malus, wetting is not an acceptable practice, especially at the beach were others will be walking /laying in your urine!
Think about how many people are lying on their stomachs on the beach, and have to go pee....they are lying on sand. Plenty of people just go right there in the sand. All those people (thousands) on the beach in the LA basin, and with the few public toilets by the boardwalk....yeah, they all get up to use them. LOL.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Edgewater said:
Sorry for going off subject, but the word use of costume was mid-late 1935 ish and earlier. Is there a special connection or something else at work where 'suit' does not? Just curious as words have specific meaning, commonly connected to history.
Swimming costume is common usage in British English

BodysuitnDiaperlover said:
love wearing support control top pantyhose over diaperWhen I am diapered, and leotard or spandex suit over it. I love feeling the wet spots.

Think about how many people are lying on their stomachs on the beach, and have to go pee....they are lying on sand. Plenty of people just go right there in the sand. All those people (thousands) on the beach in the LA basin, and with the few public toilets by the boardwalk....yeah, they all get up to use them. LOL.
Add to that the tens of thousands of homeless people who camp on the streets and under the bridges of Los Angeles. Most of their bodily wastes go into the storm sewer system and right out into the ocean, rather than into the sanitary sewers where they should go.

• Sad
vp39 said:
Add to that the tens of thousands of homeless people who camp on the streets and under the bridges of Los Angeles. Most of their bodily wastes go into the storm sewer system and right out into the ocean, rather than into the sanitary sewers where they should go.
That is besides the point. He was specifically talking (I believe) about people who lie in the sand and pee.

I have three "junior" girls one piece swimsuits that I enjoy wearing around the house. One is a sparkly green and the other two are pink. I like how my diaper peeks out around the edges. The trick is to get the ones that are mostly spandex. They will stretch out but still form fit to your body. I hope to find more. They are kind of like a stretchy onesie

Straycatz said:
I have three "junior" girls one piece swimsuits that I enjoy wearing around the house. One is a sparkly green and the other two are pink. I like how my diaper peeks out around the edges. The trick is to get the ones that are mostly spandex. They will stretch out but still form fit to your body. I hope to find more. They are kind of like a stretchy onesie
You can also go to a dance clothing store and buy leotards, or go online and order bodysuits. Bodysuits are great cause they are just like a onesie because of snaps.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Straycatz
Edgewater said:
Sorry for going off subject, but the word use of costume was mid-late 1935 ish and earlier. Is there a special connection or something else at work where 'suit' does not? Just curious as words have specific meaning, commonly connected to history.
I think the term costume is still used fairly regularly in British English... I'm American, so my exposure to that is somewhat limited, but I've run across it a number of times in the past few years.

Aaand this'll teach me to pay closer attention, and see if there's more comments before I reply. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Always one piece. Trunks, since for me budgie smugglers don't cut it. If I had a second piece, not sure where to wear it!

ianwee said:
Years ago I had a bright blue ladies' one-piece swimming costume that I loved to wear when I was dressing up for some wet fun. Yesterday I saw another one almost the same, on the 'clearance' rail in a shop. It looked as if it would be about my size, so I bought it straight away. When I got home, I could barely wait to put it on, and once I had done so (it was a bit tight, but fitted me pretty well considering my male body shape). I wore it all afternoon until I was desperate for a wee. Of course this led to a lovely exciting accident.

Does anyone else enjoy wearing (and using) a one-piece swimming costume?
I use to borrow the swim suits from the clothes line next door to me. They had four girls and I would take the bikini and one piece from the two middle aged ones. They were all younger than me though and I would often take the three younger ones to the lake . Later on in life I found a soft light blue Lycra suit I fell in love with and I would often wear it in my pool at night even though my garden is overlooked by at least three neighbours.

You can also go to a dance clothing store and buy leotards, or go online and order bodysuits. Bodysuits are great cause they are just like a onesie because of snaps.
Yes I have done that before. I one volunteered with a Ballet Company as an extra for practice and small productions. I always got discounts on tights and leotards etc. This was back when the dancers used to wear plastic pants for warm up of the muscles and I got a few pairs for myself.

CCemma said:
I have happy memories of wandering down to the sea in my wet suit to go surfing. Of course wet suits are far too much effort to take off just for a number 1. Mind you, most folk waited till they were in the sea to pee ... not me, lol !
When out diving, a wetsuit is just as good as a diaper for peeing, get the feeling but nature cleans up the mess, fish pee out there too

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and craigd1341
Angelapinks said:
I use to borrow the swim suits from the clothes line next door to me. They had four girls and I would take the bikini and one piece from the two middle aged ones. They were all younger than me though and I would often take the three younger ones to the lake . Later on in life I found a soft light blue Lycra suit I fell in love with and I would often wear it in my pool at night even though my garden is overlooked by at least three neighbours.
I have something similar to your light blue lycra suit. I got it years ago at a thrift store and is a girls dance suit. Sleeveless, with short legs and a zip front. It fit me (kind of) because it was so stretchy. Unfortunately, it kept ripping at the seam In the crotch because it was getting stretched so much. I still have it but don't know how to fix it so the seam does not rip. Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
I always got discounts on tights and leotards etc. This was back when the dancers used to wear plastic pants for warm up of the muscles and I got a few pairs for myself.
Hey, lucky you!

ianwee said:
Years ago I had a bright blue ladies' one-piece swimming costume that I loved to wear when I was dressing up for some wet fun. Yesterday I saw another one almost the same, on the 'clearance' rail in a shop. It looked as if it would be about my size, so I bought it straight away. When I got home, I could barely wait to put it on, and once I had done so (it was a bit tight, but fitted me pretty well considering my male body shape). I wore it all afternoon until I was desperate for a wee. Of course this led to a lovely exciting accident.

Does anyone else enjoy wearing (and using) a one-piece swimming costume?
Yes and i have some body suits with press stud crotch they have to have plenty off stretch for the dangly bits though 😁

Reactions: ianwee
Straycatz said:
I have something similar to your light blue lycra suit. I got it years ago at a thrift store and is a girls dance suit. Sleeveless, with short legs and a zip front. It fit me (kind of) because it was so stretchy. Unfortunately, it kept ripping at the seam In the crotch because it was getting stretched so much. I still have it but don't know how to fix it so the seam does not rip. Anyone have any ideas?
You could go to a fabris store and get a bias edging about 1/2 to 1 inch wide already folded. Just slide it over the seam when inside out and just do a tack stitch all the way up. This will fix the torn seam and re-enforce it also.

Angelapinks said:
Yes I have done that before. I one volunteered with a Ballet Company as an extra for practice and small productions. I always got discounts on tights and leotards etc. This was back when the dancers used to wear plastic pants for warm up of the muscles and I got a few pairs for myself.
i have some of the old cotton tights with a little lycra in them to keep them from wrinkling my legs.Love the old style tights girls use to wear to school back in the 7ps and didn't run. Now run proof tights are back in style.

Angelapinks said:
You could go to a fabris store and get a bias edging about 1/2 to 1 inch wide already folded. Just slide it over the seam when inside out and just do a tack stitch all the way up. This will fix the torn seam and re-enforce it also.
Great idea! Never thought of this. Going to give it a try.

Back