Laying around in a wet diaper!

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm currently in a wet diaper not ready too change just yet! Anyone else just lay or relax in a wet diaper just admiring every little second of it?!

• Love
Reactions: Sparrow75, doublepadded, espectro and 49 others
I do! Wetting is extremely relaxing for me, I change after 2 hours or so because it gets kinda uncomfortable, but it's nice to not need to worry about going to the bathroom, I think that adds more to it

Reactions: fredy552, wolfieblue, littledreamers333 and 7 others
Tori94 said:
I'm currently in a wet diaper not ready too change just yet! Anyone else just lay or relax in a wet diaper just admiring every little second of it?!
Yes!

Reactions: fredy552 and (deleted member)
I love it!

• Love
Reactions: wolfieblue, Sidewinder, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Tori94 said:
Oh yes all the time! Preferable soaked! I usually wear a wet diaper all night to bed too

Reactions: southeastlittle, mark64, babyk988 and 3 others
Well, I don't have to "try"....I go to bed each & every night with a fresh, dry diaper and often times a booster pad (I usually will sleep a minimum of 10 hours, when not feeling well (autoimmune flare) I often sleep for 16-20 hours straight and have slept for over 5 days straight in the past (wound up in the ICU for that) but within 90-120 minutes or so I'll be wet and by the time my body decides to wake up I'm often REALLY wet!

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and (deleted member)
Not a super wet diaper but there's nothing like it. Love it!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and (deleted member)
i stay in my wet diapers for 9 hours at a time.

Reactions: Deleted member 65224, dlover, mansfieldboi and 3 others
Tori94 said:
I love doing this!

• Love
Reactions: fredy552, Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and 3 others
Yes especially when my diaper is tip top full

Reactions: wolfieblue, mark64, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Tori94 said:
I'm lying on my bed, right now in a twice wet diaper.. bliss 😊.. I won't change till the morning time for work.. 😊

• Love
Reactions: mark64, babyk988, chamberpot and 4 others
I like to stay in my diapie until it is nearly full, I suspect I'd really enjoy cloth diapies because I like the wet feeling and a soaked cloth one would be wet all around when full. It's also economical to use each diapie until it's used to its fullest.

Reactions: Straycatz, Ss818, Diprs2 and 4 others
oldpppants said:
I like to stay in my diapie until it is nearly full, I suspect I'd really enjoy cloth diapies because I like the wet feeling and a soaked cloth one would be wet all around when full. It's also economical to use each diapie until it's used to its fullest.
But the extra laundry😩 I’ll stay with my disposable diapers🥰

Reactions: fredy552, superlittle04, chamberpot and 3 others
Tori94 said:
Totally--when I get to. l adore my muggle family, so lying on the couch in a diaper while drinking from a bottle and watching Disney ... is the silver lining of aloneness, heh.

Mostly I enjoy a wet diaper while working. It makes the littleness bigger and bigness littler and isn't altogether ideal, but if I can't have quality I'll take quantity. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling and Kittyinpink
Tori94 said:
It’s a special treat to me to be wet. I’m all dry in my bed right now but I’m going to be a wet little boy very soon… And then sleep that way all night so I can wake up wet in the morning.

Reactions: fredy552, mark64, chamberpot and 2 others
100 % ! Lately I have been obsessed on how a semi full eazy up feels . The 3 channel feels amazing🥰

Reactions: warmfeeling
I can be in a wet diaper sometimes for as long as 12 hours.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, warmfeeling, Lyric and 1 other person
Same here love being in a wet diaper.

Reactions: fredy552, GoodnitesXL21, warmfeeling and 1 other person
Tori94 said:
Tori94 said:
I love the feeling of a wet nappy and never rush to change

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, incontinente, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
I wear double boosted day and night, to be absorbent for six hours so if emergency comes up I am not up a creek without a paddle , my aide changes me when she has to cath me , messy ones are chwnged ASAP .

Reactions: warmfeeling
Back