Any just plain diaper lovers here? Not little, AB, or IC, just a lover.

Yup. 100% DL. no baby stuff or little kids stuff for me.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, chamberpot and chrischrischris
Always been 100% DL only. As i’ve come to accept this part of me more and finally open up to my girlfriend, i feel like i’m having more AB thoughts and desire to be treated as a little.

qwertyqwerty said:
Im a dl I think we all have it wrong... in order for thousands and thousands of people to understand diapers are ok we need to spread awareness... how is that done? More of us need to force it and throw diapers all over the roads and let it show out of your pants. By hiding away and saying it’s not appropriate/ concent blah blah your being polite but then the world won’t open there eyes.......who agreed?
I agree to some extent. Throwing diapers all over the roads? No! But, I think that wasn't meant literally but as some kind of metaphor. There is some validity to what you say. When I was in high school (graduated in 1963) if a person cross dressed or came out as gay/lesbian they would have been ostracized and life would have been miserable. While I have often times been at odds with some demands of the LBGTQ community, their persistence has paid off in many ways. The ABDL community could take a hint. Instead of a Gay Pride parade, can you imagine an ABDL parade with mommies and/or daddies pushing their little ones in strollers while the littles are dressed in their favorite diapers, onsies, and rhumbas all the while holding their favorite plush toy, a bottle, and their pacifier. Those of us not into the AB side could join them as we wear, and display, a wide variety of diaper styles. We could also parade in our favorite sissy outfits.

Who would like to organize this? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I would assume I fall into the DL arena!!

Bellybag58 said:
I love wearing diapers for a number of reasons.
  1. Getting
  2. Running errands.
  3. Visiting family or friends.
  4. Going to work.
  5. Relaxing without having to worry.
  6. Feeling good being all wrapped up.
Anyone else out there who just LIKES to wear diapers who isn't little, AB, or IC?
just wear at night for good nights sleep so i am a diaper lover

Last edited:
Reactions: PullUpsBoy8
I wear at night so i don't have to keep getting up at night

Yes, just a diaper lover. I like the padded feeling and don’t even wet them very often.

I'm DL, not AB, and wear for the nighttime psychological security, like when I was age 4 - 10, though I only have any significant wetting about 2 - 4 times per year.

Thats me pretty much DL..Not so much into dressing or being a baby. I just love how they feel and look like. I was a bit sensory to sounds and had a thing for the crinkly plastic of diapers as a child. So it remained to today. I like how they look all big and puffy when wearing a big diaper. I generally like big thick plastic white ones. Those are the ones I remember in the 70s when I wore as a child.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I am a diaper lover, however I am incontinent

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Me , im mainly just a DL

Me too! Just like to have a better quality of sleep and also feel secure without having to worry about waking up to a wet bed. Also because I tend to need the toilet more frequent only when driving

I am a DL, but want to try the AB thing. Just can’t really get into it unfortunately.

Reactions: Diapercutie
I’m mostly a DL but would deffo try some AB stuff... given the chance!

Nope... Not anymore.

Started with truly being a DL when I was little (I mean actually little as in little-aged). But eventually my deeper little person found its way out and eventually becoming ABDL. But having said that, most often my association with this part of me is still with diapers not all of the other items.

Reactions: Diapercutie and RedPandaDL
I'm a DL and have no desire to try any AB stuff, yet I like printed diapers way more than medical diapers.

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, legojoker88, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
Total DL here.

Reactions: chamberpot and RedPandaDL
Me. No ab tendencies here. Though I appreciate a onesie for practical purposes and enjoy the snugness.

Reactions: SAPexpanded and RedPandaDL
Although I do enjoy wearing a onesie I consider myself a DL over anything else.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Yes just DL. Usually 2 premiums and pads with cover.

Back