People with siblings, do you remember them being diapered/potty trained/wetting the bed?

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I've heard that sometimes, ABDL tendencies can be trigged by feelings of jealousy in younger siblings. Does anyone have some experiences they'd like to share?

Reactions: Kayleigh
Definetely remember my brother being potty trained, he was almost 3 and stubborn about pooping in the potty, one particular time, he did poop in his underwear in front of my mother who forced him to help clean them in the toilet (it was just cleaned and it was very cold water) I still can remember him crying that it was too cold, lets just say, it was the last time he did it, and for sure it was done on purpose that he pooped in his underwear, it was a defiant act (he's still rebellious and stubborn to this day at 37, its one of his personality treat was born early)

I'm not 100% sure it could have triggered my love for diapers theses days, I was a bedwetter till I was 15 (no diapers used at all now I wish she would have but its another story) and lets just say I prefer not to write what I endured there, its in my past now and I don't live in the past.

Reactions: Kyma and BigBlueBear
Yes, I remember when my younger brother was wearing diapers/being potty trained. It was in the early 90s.

Being just a couple years older than him, I was able to steal and wear some of his diapers. However, it wasn't due to jealousy; I was dared by my older brother and a friend to do it.

Putting that first diaper on was not exciting for me. In fact, it was awkward. Eventually, I did enjoy myself, as my older brother and our friend decided to participate: We ended up wearing diapers all afternoon.

Since none of what happened was my idea, I never felt any jealousy towards my younger brother. I did steal a few other diapers on my own, but it was more for the thrill of the heist. It wasn't until my brother was fully potty trained that I started to become jealous of other kids who were still in diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unicycleman and Midwest82
I was 13 and still wetting the bed and wearing diapers/ pullups and my sister was 3 and potty training

CodyBaby said:
Definetely remember my brother being potty trained, he was almost 3 and stubborn about pooping in the potty, one particular time, he did poop in his underwear in front of my mother who forced him to help clean them in the toilet (it was just cleaned and it was very cold water) I still can remember him crying that it was too cold, lets just say, it was the last time he did it, and for sure it was done on purpose that he pooped in his underwear, it was a defiant act (he's still rebellious and stubborn to this day at 37, its one of his personality treat was born early)

I'm not 100% sure it could have triggered my love for diapers theses days, I was a bedwetter till I was 15 (no diapers used at all now I wish she would have but its another story) and lets just say I prefer not to write what I endured there, its in my past now and I don't live in the past.
- Sounds like 'personality treat' was typed with a bit of an eyeroll!! Great saying/term if not a typo'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 younger half brothers that I was around for their diapering/potty training. At the time I wanted nothing to do with any of it, but as my diaper interests progressed, my youngest brother was in pull ups and I snagged a few. Could hardly fit at all, but it was a start.

My older half brother wet the bed for a while and none of us were nice to him about it. I still blame myself for how horrible I was. No talk of him wearing diapers or pull ups. It was never even considered. My dads side of the family was brutal. I have only brothers and we were raised to be tough and grow up to be men ASAP. Anything else was either ignored or not tolerated. I wager it was part of the reason I craved the softness of regression. I needed an outlet.

I'm the youngest of 12 so while I have some memories of getting my own diapers changed, no I don't rememb

Reactions: Midwest82
er theirs.

I didn’t have any younger sisters or bothers, but I do remember my younger cousin. Especially, my one younger cousin. He was 2 years younger then I, and also late to train. I was fascinated by, his plastic training pants he had to wear. He was about 4, on this one occasion him and my aunt visited, and he was still wearing these thick terry lined plastic covered training pants. He was kinda self conscious of still wearing them. We were playing, and he had to go to the bathroom, he had to call his mom, to help him. She took him into the bathroom, but left the door open. I couldn’t help, but look in and watch. His mom was unbuttoning, and pulling his pants down, revealing his training pants. As soon as he realized the door was open, I was watching, and I could see his plastic pants, he said, I’ll be right out. All I said was, ok, but the door stayed open, so I continued to watch. I couldn’t help it, I loved seeing those plastic pants, that I wished I had, and he was the only one around still wearing anything like it at the time.
When I visited his house, he was still wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants at nigh. So, there still was a changing table, with everything needed in his bedroom. There was also a new born bother, but he was in a different room, and had much smaller sizes, obviously. I loved to see the chaining table there, but most of the stuff was tucked away in its drawers, out of sight. Beside me seeing him with only his training pants on, you could tell he had training pants, and diapers on, at night. His plastic pants, always showed above his pants. And, there’s no hiding night diapers and plastic pants under pajamas!

Reactions: bwsteve and bedwetter bobby
I shared my bedroom with my youngest brother who passed-away recently when we were young.
I had to live with him wetting and pooping his dydees, and with the smell of his pee and poop until he potty trained at age 2.
He figured it out how to "do it in the potty" himself from watching me pee and poop in the "big" toilet, without Mom's intervention.
That was back in 1964 when I was 6 years old.

My older brother wet the bed and nearly got put into nappies and I also seem to remember him wearing one with me when I found some in our spare bedroom.

I don't recall much about my sister being trained. What I do recall is something that will always strike me as odd.

Long after she was potty trained, maybe when she was six or seven, she was caught stowing away doll diapers she had wet herself. I would like to disclose that I had never mentioned my proclivities and she had no concept of them. It was never spoken of again.

onecho said:
I don't recall much about my sister being trained. What I do recall is something that will always strike me as odd.

Long after she was potty trained, maybe when she was six or seven, she was caught stowing away doll diapers she had wet herself. I would like to disclose that I had never mentioned my proclivities and she had no concept of them. It was never spoken of again.

Wow, that round really ominous. Maybe there is a kink there. Lol.

My sister is 5 years younger than I am and I don't remember anything about her wearing diapers or being potty trained. I was simply not interested at all in that at the time.

I don't have any younger siblings (only a much older half brother) but I remember seeing my first-cousin-once-removed getting her diaper changed when I was about four. Her mom was busy talking on the phone and the baby started peeing in the open diaper. That was probably one trigger point for me.

I also recall her being stubborn to train.

There was also an incident when I was about five, one of my dad's friends was over with his stepsons. The one little boy went to use the bathroom, and I remember walking by. The door was open and he was in front of the toilet, but it turned out he had wet himself. My mom gave him a pair of my pants to wear.

onecho said:

Interesting... Part of me wonders if there's something there. However, it's probably just wishful thinking on my part. (Now that I'm reading this, I realize the absurdity of wishing ABDL-ism on a stanger's sibling).

Relating to my previous post, I wondered for years whether or not my older brother was affected the same way I was. Growing up, we would occasionally talk about the day when we stole diapers from my younger brother. The reaction was always the same:

"We were so stupid! Haha!" *Conversation Over*

It wasn't until I was 22 (he was 25) that I had a serious conversation about it with him. It turned out he was ABDL just like me. In fact, he signed up on this site before I did.

So where am I going with this? I guess I just want to say: Sometimes that nagging voice telling you "maybe there's something there" can be correct, even if there's evidence to the contrary. Now, I'm not advising you to investigate the issue; I just thought my story might interest you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25, onecho and Midwest82
My sister is five years younger than me and I remember her time in diapers/potty-training. I remember getting ready for school (1st grade) each morning and my mom would drop my sister off at daycare on the way to dropping me off at school. Each morning, after getting dressed and brushing my teeth, it was my job to bring mom four diapers from the changing table for her to put in my sister's diaper bag. i remember the diapers well- crinkly white plastic-backed diapers with Muppet Babies prints on them. I still can't find what kind of diapers those were, some store brand I think. This would've been about 1997ish. Anyone know? Even though I was already interested in diapers by then, I never once had the desire to swipe one though. I don't know why.

I don't attribute my sister and her being in diapers to my own interest in them, however. I was interested in them from at least the age of 3-4 if not earlier. I was surrounded by diapers and baby stuff during my early years. I went to a babysitter's house every weekday while my parents were at work. She looked after about 8-10 children ranging in age from newborns to about 7-8yrs old and at least half of them were babies/todlers in diapers so there were lots of diapers and baby stuff that peaked my interest from an early age.

One of my theories about my diaper interests Is that I saw my younger brother and sister getting attention when they had their diapers changed.
I’d love to discuss more with you.

No I was the youngest child but they have seen me being potty trained lots of times I have already been told that I’m going to have some potty training when it gets back to normal.
when you are open about being a little too family and friends every one will see your Diapers

im the youngest of my siblings.

Back