19.jpg
Sissysandra48

19.jpg

Reactions: complexname
translucent material for the pants! im guessing theyre PVC? as a nylon athletiesure fetishist, i understand the fun effect a clear or translucent material adds. i often wear multiple layers of nylon pants. if i had clear ones, i could show off all the great styles and colors ive collected, as people could see those details, finally.

also, i wanted to add how comfortable, secure it is, being wrapped in a thick coat, such as that in this particular image. one of the things that makes me feel most-snug, is putting on a nylon windbreaker (poncho/pullover style, preferable), then pushing it closer to my skin, by also putting on perhaps a hooded sweatshirt. not a zippered hoodie, either! i dont want anything but soft sensations. no thin sweatshirts, too; thick, soft, and if possible, perhaps just a size too big. better for rolling around in bed. its also pleasing to me, at least, that the coat seems fuzzy/furry due to the animal fur pattern. i think fur and nylon or PVC compliment eachother. a fun pic!

Last edited:

Media information

Album
My pictures
Added by
Sissysandra48
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata