Wetting yourself on purpose without a diaper on

princessarya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So before I had IC issues I would play around and one of the things I would occasionally do would be on laundry day I'd put on my tightest jeans, step into the bathtub and just let loose with pee. I loved the feeling.

Anyone else do something similar?

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Chrissie and PaKo66
Well not exactly ... I am ic and occasionally I'll go diaperless and see what happens.. generally in private and well my pants get wet ...I'm not sure why it feels good ...don't understand it or the emotions it sets off but if it's not hurting anyone and it feels good ...who cares lol 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie and princessarya
Raven801 said:
Well not exactly ... I am ic and occasionally I'll go diaperless and see what happens.. generally in private and well my pants get wet ...I'm not sure why it feels good ...don't understand it or the emotions it sets off but if it's not hurting anyone and it feels good ...who cares lol 😆
Hey, like what you want to like :)

Before I allowed myself diapers, I definitely put on pants I didn't care about on laundry day, stepped into the tub, and let the pee flow fairly regularly. I've only done it once or twice since allowing myself diapers just because diapers clean up easier, but I miss the feeling sometimes.

I would listen to one of those role play audios . It would listen and imagine me as a young child potty training and finally going out with mommy and trying to stay dry. I would inevitably have an accident and wet my pants completely. So I would then let loose at that part of the audio where I would have the accident in the store. Then of course mommy was angry and it would be back to thick diapers when we get home.

princessarya said:
So before I had IC issues I would play around and one of the things I would occasionally do would be on laundry day I'd put on my tightest jeans, step into the bathtub and just let loose with pee. I loved the feeling.

Anyone else do something similar?
Oh yes! Many, many times when I have been alone I have put myself in the shower, either entirely clothed or only in panties, after consuming a large amount of water and making myself stay until I lost control and wet myself. I generally pretended that I was being punished, was being made to stand in the corner by Mommy or a teacher and I lost control. Then, in my fantasy, she comes in, finds that I have wet myself and scolds me, tells me I will have to be wear diapers like a little baby if I can’t be a big girl, and makes me stand in my pee-soaked clothes.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw and princessarya
I read that a lot of people go here to pee in the bathtub or shower. I use a changing pad for babies, so I can comfortably pee in the chair or anywhere. I have a longer story for that, but for another time.

Reactions: Chrissie
That's a no no for me, but sometimes I like to step into the shower, close my legs and start peeing, letting it flow over them.

I think I like letting go, the warmth and I know I'll get totally clean afterwards, just like when I go #1 and #2 while wearing my nappies, so it's another attractive factor for me 😍

Last edited:
Back