1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Yes.
I play with LEGO.
I made a little STAR TREK Federation Starship.
DSCF0009.JPG

Reactions: Cottontail, am1248, LittleTyke and 5 others
caitianx said:
Yes.
I play with LEGO.
I made a little STAR TREK Federation Starship.
View attachment 135309
LEGO has always been the best building toy for the quiet imaginative... I love that you went for a Star Trek mini moc... play on!!!

When I was in 4th grade (1983/84-ish) I built my own crude-looking Optimus Prime out of legos, and It was transformable without having to disassemble the blocks...

Reactions: MaybeBroken, BBBen and WaddleKitten
I am glad you call it Lego (Singular and Plural) and not Legos! Lego them selves only call it Lego.

Reactions: MaybeBroken and BBBen
i also have some lego and hopefully can get more, i have only sets and not the big box of random pieces that lets you be more creative. i do more building than playing with mine, i really like the new 3 in 1 sets LEGO has because i can take it apart and build each one over and over. i have the red panda/goldfish/tiger 3 in 1.

I had lego when I was a boy. literally boxes of the stuff! and I used to build a house and put one of my toy cars out the front thinking thats how things will be when I'm grown up. one day I was bored so my dad got all my lego out and between us we made a milk float. got some wheels for it as well. not sure where they came from! it was great fun.

1000011853.jpg1000011851.jpg1000011852.jpg

I love that they have kid minifigs now with stubby legs and blushy faces. 🤣🥰

I love Lego (and yes, it's Lego, not "Legos": but I'm sure that's a regional thing. "Lego" is close to the Danish for "play well"). I really want to visit the original Legoland in Denmark. On my dining table, I still have a "Lego Easter Egg hunt", where one of the people is holding a magnifying glass, which actually magnifies.

On modern Lego, I love the detail. However, sometimes I feel nostalgic for what Lego was like when I grew up in the 80s: not so many colours, all the characters had yellow faces (Remember that line in the Lego Movie? "One day, a talented lass or fellow, a special one with face of yellow"), and even green was a rare colour. With some even older Lego sets, from the 70s, you had to use imagination more: if you built a car, for instance, you couldn't actually open the doors to put a person inside.

Reactions: MaybeBroken, BBBen and sissybaby34
feetintrouble said:
I love Lego (and yes, it's Lego, not "Legos": but I'm sure that's a regional thing. "Lego" is close to the Danish for "play well"). I really want to visit the original Legoland in Denmark. On my dining table, I still have a "Lego Easter Egg hunt", where one of the people is holding a magnifying glass, which actually magnifies.

On modern Lego, I love the detail. However, sometimes I feel nostalgic for what Lego was like when I grew up in the 80s: not so many colours, all the characters had yellow faces (Remember that line in the Lego Movie? "One day, a talented lass or fellow, a special one with face of yellow"), and even green was a rare colour. With some even older Lego sets, from the 70s, you had to use imagination more: if you built a car, for instance, you couldn't actually open the doors to put a person inside.
We visited Legoland in Denmark when my youngest son was 9. We had his birthday there . Excellent weekend away starting with an overnight ferry from the east of England drive to Legoland and three nights at the Legoland Hotel. We all loved it. I get what you mean about the old Lego where you had to use your Imagination more because it was just basically bricks.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and BBBen
Here in german there is something like a brickwar, because other producers came up like Bluebrixx and some chinese ones. Sellers first introduced them as Lego stones - but its a TM so they only call it now bricks.

and allthough iam a LEGO child it gets very expensive while corona. And the price increase was out of nothing. Big boxes has raised 50 Euros and more.

but the alternatives worked aswell. Bluebrixx does many great boxes with a very good stone quality for less price.

But after cats thought, that we are good categivers - brix went in boxes again 😅 my biggest set was Millenium Falcon 🥰 and in the first days of cats living in our house, one destroyed it and we know, legotime is gone 🫣

I'm getting back into Lego. Due to my cognitive impairment and neuro issues I was looking for a hobby to help with that and Lego's been a godsend. I've found if I start off the day doing a bag of a lego set it's much easier to read and my brain's in better shape for the day. Love the Lego Sonic stuff. The 18+ Green Hill Zone set was a real challenge but felt so good when I'd finished it all. Currently working through the Space sets inspired by the NASA Artemis program.

Reactions: MaybeBroken, BBBen and LittleTyke
And now for the Lego model of V-GER from Star Trek: The Motion Picture (a.k.a. Star Trek "1").

In its alien-enhanced form. :)

(Thank god for those cheap, knock-off Legos from China!)

When I saw this thread, I misread the title as "Quit playing with Lego," and I was like, "But WHY???" My tendency to read half of something and make up the rest is definitely doing its thing today.

Last edited:
Man, I miss digging into the box of Lego.
Last thing I remember having Lego was a birthday gift, I spent the next hour or so in my room (while the family members talked) building it to each spec straight after getting it. Was awesome but I was so afraid to have to take apart it sat on a shelf or something and that was that...
1000015143.jpg

I used to love playing legos. I need to buy a container of legos sometime.

LEGO as a toy company does not make military themed building sets.
But there are alternate suppliers of LEGO bricks that sell military themed Brick Sets.
Watch this:
Yes!
LEGO Hitler blows his brains out in his headquarters...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When I was a pre-teen, I had this set https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=6990-1 that has long-since been discontinued. My entire lego collection, in 4 of those big grey rubbermade totes was lost to me years ago when access to the storage unit they were kept in was lost to me after the owner of the storage building filed bankruptcy and the contents of all lockers were sold without contacting the original owners first.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
artemisenterri said:
When I was a pre-teen, I had this set https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=6990-1 that has long-since been discontinued. My entire lego collection, in 4 of those big grey rubbermade totes was lost to me years ago when access to the storage unit they were kept in was lost to me after the owner of the storage building filed bankruptcy and the contents of all lockers were sold without contacting the original owners first.
Darn...
That stinks.

Back