Experience with Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy

I've taken my share of psychedelics, shrooms and acid mostly, and I've never had any of these types of mind blowing experiences. Never had a hallucination either aside from tracers and breathing walls. I always feel great afterwards but when I'm tripping I'm always laughing and dancing and whatnot. Never in some other frame of mind or anything. Maybe my brain isn't receptive to all that type of stuff. Because for me psychedelics have never really felt psychedelic. If you get my meaning.

PinkyJujubean said:
I've taken my share of psychedelics, shrooms and acid mostly, and I've never had any of these types of mind blowing experiences. Never had a hallucination either aside from tracers and breathing walls. I always feel great afterwards but when I'm tripping I'm always laughing and dancing and whatnot. Never in some other frame of mind or anything. Maybe my brain isn't receptive to all that type of stuff. Because for me psychedelics have never really felt psychedelic. If you get my meaning.
With your sausy Pink wig and your Gwar tickets. Pinky, baby, you just have all of the fun 😸

KBoy said:
With your sausy Pink wig and your Gwar tickets. Pinky, baby, you just have all of the fun 😸
I try to. Life's too short to not be that way

KBoy said:
Yeah, and again, expect to puke... Really, your gonna throw up.

Meh? I don't think psychedelics have ever made me puke. Not even ayahuasca, which is infamous for it.

Only alcohol makes me vomit :p

First I would like to say that psychedelic therapy pretty much saved my life. I was really at my endpoint when I first worked with ayahuasca 3 years ago. I have a very similar experience. I went back to infancy and The medicine became the mother that I never had, showed me love and understanding that I also never had and improved a lot of heinous trauma from my childhood. I've also worked with heroic doses of psilocybin (Mushrooms) and that too has profoundly helped me with my mental health issues. Never had any success with conventional therapy, so I am grateful for this method.

Am I today perfect mentally? No, but I'm alive and feel much better overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, DloverUK and SimCo
Back