Anyone try ABDL hypnosis

Thanks, I love the idea of relaxing into the role when I want to.

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
DiaperedAndDamp said:
That's great ... thanks so much, I must give these a try!! :)
Is there a subliminal wetting mp3 ?? 😉

I have listening to some that is on YouTube. not sure if it works, but it is really relaxing. Listening to it, when I am in bed ready to sleep. Maybe it has work. In my bed you can find adult sized pacifiers, cuddling cloth, teddy bears, and I sleep with diapers without really needing them. And zippycup and bottle at my bedstand.

Hey, I figure I would share a new file I bought you may like to try.
Cry Baby
Do you ever fantasize about how happy you will be in your future once you are crying like a little baby that you love to be each time that you need something? Whether that’s a diaper change, a warm bottle of milk, or even a nap, every good little baby knows that they can always get what they want by crying their innocent little eyes out.
Pacibaby
Whenever a pacifier is placed in your mouth you will find yourself instantly reverting to being a baby until it is removed. Can be self triggered. If someone else triggers it you cannot remove the pacifier, only they can.

Last edited:
  • Love
I've had fun using hypnosis over the past several years. I am a life-long bed-wetter, but I like to play around with daytime wetting sometimes, too. (call me a DL or a "little"--it's fun for me. The tapes I have used work for me; they get me into the head-space I want and are enjoyable. I use hypnosis tapes from a website called WarpMyMind (WarpMyMind.com). Some are free, some are purchase only. I had to make an account there to get into the tapes I wanted, but have had no problems there. I have used only the free ones, but they have been what I wanted. I think the site is worth using.

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily, medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Tried it before, doesn't work for me personally but it does help get me in the right littlespace mindset

NorGirlBaby said:
I have listening to some that is on YouTube. not sure if it works, but it is really relaxing. Listening to it, when I am in bed ready to sleep. Maybe it has work. In my bed you can find adult sized pacifiers, cuddling cloth, teddy bears, and I sleep with diapers without really needing them. And zippycup and bottle at my bedstand.
I does work for me

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'd think one day, I'd love to be in the care of a willing Mommy and be hypnotized into being a 2YO baby girl in diapers & a big baby dresses...and fully incontinent for a couple days: regular diaper changes with lots of baby powder. Plus loads of baby bottles 🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼 throughout the day for constant wetting, a binky when I'm not sucking down on a bottle...toys and a huge teddy 🧸 to cuddle. That could be tons of fun!

I think a spanking could be in order, too... 😲😖😢🥰🤭

• Love
Reactions: Josh24 and WarriorPrincess
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'd think one day, I'd love to be in the care of a willing Mommy and be hypnotized into being a 2YO baby girl in diapers & a big baby dresses...and fully incontinent for a couple days: regular diaper changes with lots of baby powder. Plus loads of baby bottles 🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼 throughout the day for constant wetting, a binky when I'm not sucking down on a bottle...toys and a huge teddy 🧸 to cuddle. That could be tons of fun!

I think a spanking could be in order, too... 😲😖😢🥰🤭
That sounds amazing!

• Love
The hypno and subliminal took repeated use for it to work for me

Funny how I start wetting myself every time I see Hypnotoad.

When I'm in little mood, at bedtime I'll pull up a diaper wetting hypnosis video, loop it and let it play while I sleep. I keep hoping I'll dream about wearing diapers but I tend to not remember my dreams. Often when I wake up, diapers are really on my mind and if my work schedule gives me a day off, I'll often be diapered the entire day.

• Love
Reactions: Jamesagung21 and BobbiSueEllen
I have listened to tapes , ect for a month or two and had no help at all except I did fall asleep hard!

I've listened to it before.

Last edited:
Poohbearboy said:
It so relaxing doing them and it can help you regress in many ways to get you in a true baby mind state. It can work for anyone as long as you believe in what you're listing to and just relax. Like I listing to one to be like an 18-month-old baby boy and it truly gave me the feeling like that age for a while till I want to come out of it with talk, walk and etc.

If anyone wants to try hypnosis to regress I have audio files I could post I'm will share on here.
I would love the link to this

• Love
Reactions: Mas16210 and BobbiSueEllen
Here the link it on the first page but ill posted it for you.
Here a new one

Abdl Mental Relaxation and release​

have you ever wanted to lose control? Have you ever wanted to mentally regress? Getting some of the best mesmerizing binaural beats to change your natural brain rhythm. This sounds crazy and in a way, totally is. Get your head phones out and start to relax. Listen to the subsonic sounds and fall into a relaxed state... where... well, you should have a diaper on. You will realize you have to go potty... and you probably will. You will feel like a baby. You will want to play. This will also enhance your desires to wear diapers. If this is something you are needing... this is it. Be a good baby... and wet and mess just how you want. Time for diapers :)

Last edited:
Hypnosis is fun. I used a Google Drive post of WarpMyMind files for years, but it got taken down. I’ll give these a try - they sound interesting.

Always been curious about this, never actually tried it though. Might have to give it a listen.. thanks for sharing

As much as I like to fantasize about it, unfortunately most hypnosis doesn't cut it for me. I don't respond well to male voices, and the female ones definitely need to sound natural. Ladies will try to get that breathy softness, but more often than not it sounds forced and contrived. I much prefer a normal speaking tone, just at a low and soothing volume.

Content also matters incredibly to me. I guess I'm not receptive enough to the forced or permanence hypnosis, as it's too far outside the realm of reality. The hypnotists end up sounding too obtrusive, and presumptuous in their claims. But if you can gently guide me into babyspace, boy oh boy I can sure get behind that.

As such, the only hypnotist I could really get into was Ember Larimar and her babying series. Unfortunately I lost it all in an unfortunate HDD crash!! Soooo if anyone out there has her files, I'd be eternally grateful 😚!

Last edited:
I tried the 18 month baby one but after 15 mins of a man tellling me to relaxed I was anything but..

• Thinking
Back