Adult breastfeeding/nursing

BabyNancy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I am very, very fortunate that my wife allows me to suckle at her breasts, not as often as I would want (every day), but sometimes. She allows me to do it as a reward, usually 10-15 minutes on each side. She does seem to enjoy the sensation, but I am in 7th heaven. Not only do I find it immensely calming, but my mind goes to a place where I feel regressed. I wish I could tell her how many baby fantasies I have when I nurse. I wish I could be diapered while nursing, and even have an accident while I am nursing. I do use the term “nurse” when I ask for permission. Sometimes she will say something like, “Maybe tomorrow, if you are a good boy,” or “If you want to be able to nurse tonight, you’ll need to get your jobs done.”

I also have fantasies about being bottle fed and being nursed by women with very large breasts, but mostly just want it from my wife.

Do other adult babies want to be nursed?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, fredy552, Diprs2 and 13 others
I am in a similar situation in that Mrs VH appreciates a good suckle on her breats but claims it is a different experience to when a child does it.

Reactions: Diprs2, KBoy, diaperdude and 2 others
I absolutely love it! It is so relaxing! 😍 Bottle feeding as well, especially when a CG is holding the bottle.

I'd like to try being breastfed by a lactating woman, but that is extremely difficult to arrange.

Reactions: Diprs2, KBoy, diaperdude and 4 others
It is a very different sensation nursing your little. I find it very intimate yet not sexual. Its relaxes me as well. I joke that my little puts mommy to bed when suckling....nursing equals mommy goes night night 🤣💗🍼
I've only done it when in full mommy/little space. So diapers were a given.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, KBoy and 8 others
HoneySnow said:
It is a very different sensation nursing your little. I find it very intimate yet not sexual. Its relaxes me as well. I joke that my little puts mommy to bed when suckling....nursing equals mommy goes night night 🤣💗🍼
I've only done it when in full mommy/little space. So diapers were a given.
I would love to go to sleep at her breast every night. I think it would be so fun if she would surprise me with buying a nursing bra for herself and inviting me to nurse (as a reward) some afternoon by pulling up her blouse and opening her nursing bra.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, KBoy and 4 others
BabyNancy said:
I would love to go to sleep at her breast every night. I think it would be so fun if she would surprise me with buying a nursing bra for herself and inviting me to nurse (as a reward) some afternoon by pulling up her blouse and opening her nursing bra.
I will agree, there is something very special about that imagery. I have a nursing bra and tank top. But I also love that little tug you feel when they are trying to get to what they want😋 so cute.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, KBoy and 3 others
My girlfriend lets me suck on her boobs whenever we have alone time and i like it and she enjoys it also and it turns her on whenever i suck on her boobs.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, KBoy and diaperdude
goodniteswearer89 said:
My girlfriend lets me suck on her boobs whenever we have alone time and i like it and she enjoys it also and it turns her on whenever i suck on her boobs.
Same for me, but it turns me on very fast too. The problem is I actually haven't any GF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
BabyNancy said:
Well, I took the proverbial bull by the horns and bought my SO two nursing bras as a Christmas gift. She last breastfed a baby about 30 years ago, but she was surprised that today's nursing bras are far more comfortable.

I also bought her a couple of nursing tops, but we're using the bras far more.

Sometimes, you need to prime the pump ... a birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day or Christmas is a great opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, Cottontail and 3 others
I do this for my hubby. I absolutely love it as much as he does. Sometimes we both drift off to sleep with him nursing and me sucking my thumb but most of the time we both get too turned on and it leads to fun times.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 3 others
My wife loves to let me suckle. It’s not very often but becoming more frequent lately. Got a bit over excited the first time and made her nipples hurt, but after some coaching I’m much better at it.

Reactions: Diprs2, KBoy, diaperdude and 2 others
nenaforever said:
My wife loves to let me suckle. It’s not very often but becoming more frequent lately. Got a bit over excited the first time and made her nipples hurt, but after some coaching I’m much better at it.
Yes, nursing is not like sexual sucking or “sucking like a man.”

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, LittleTyke and 2 others
sbmccue said:
Well, I took the proverbial bull by the horns and bought my SO two nursing bras as a Christmas gift. She last breastfed a baby about 30 years ago, but she was surprised that today's nursing bras are far more comfortable.

I also bought her a couple of nursing tops, but we're using the bras far more.

Sometimes, you need to prime the pump ... a birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day or Christmas is a great opportunity.
Wow! I love, love, love this. I will need to think about it. Since we are in a WLM/FLR, I think it might be best if I ask her permission first. My experience (with her) is that such surprises haven’t gone well.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, KBoy and 2 others
BabyNancy said:
Yes, nursing is not like sexual sucking or “sucking like a man.”
I actually prefer it. It's one of my favourite things to do with my Little. First time I was kind of taken aback by just how intensely intimate it was. And I breastfed both my real kids so it's not like I haven't experienced the general sensation before. I still had some of my nursing bras which makes things much easier. But I'd nurse him morning, noon and night if stupid jobs didn't get in the way :) Compared to more "traditional" man playing with breast stuff... I don't think I could ever go back to having my breasts manhandled in that way. And while it does turn both of us on a lot, in that moment, penetrative sex is just not the point of the activity.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, LickleLucy and 5 others
BabyNancy said:
Wow! I love, love, love this. I will need to think about it. Since we are in a WLM/FLR, I think it might be best if I ask her permission first. My experience (with her) is that such surprises haven’t gone well.
What the hell means WLM/FLR ???!!!

Woman led marrage, and female led relationship. WLM, FML.

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK, AndyPandy and KBoy
mammalun said:
I actually prefer it. It's one of my favourite things to do with my Little. First time I was kind of taken aback by just how intensely intimate it was. And I breastfed both my real kids so it's not like I haven't experienced the general sensation before. I still had some of my nursing bras which makes things much easier. But I'd nurse him morning, noon and night if stupid jobs didn't get in the way :) Compared to more "traditional" man playing with breast stuff... I don't think I could ever go back to having my breasts manhandled in that way. And while it does turn both of us on a lot, in that moment, penetrative sex is just not the point of the activity.
He is so fortunate to have you, and that you understand (and enjoy) his need to be nurtured in this way. I feel so very close to my wife: so safe, so nurtured, so comforted, when I nurse at her breast. Although sometimes I find myself getting a stiffie, it is not because of sexual thoughts or desires, it is because of the intimate contact (and I never act on those urges). I know that while I am nursing I go into a very deep psychological space where I am able to lose all sense of the “worries of the adult world” and feel very comforted. It is so great that you understand how special this is for your husband, as I imagine that he feels much like me.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and KBoy
ANR
Adult Nursing Relationship

Reactions: AndyPandy, KBoy and diaperdude
I've mentioned before that I don't really regress much any more for many years now (read barely ever) but in the years I did spend exploring my ab/little side there is only really one thing I never had the chance to try and that I would very much like to have tried and that is nursing.

Ideally it would have been with someone who is actually lactating and producing milk, but even if not I would like to have had that.

There is just something remarkably innocent and loving or intimate about breastfeeding that I think would have really struck a chord in me and really brought out a much more authentic little head space, as it is I kinda just felt like I was going thorough the motions most of the time hence why I don't regress very often now.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, sbmccue, KBoy and 2 others
I just want to say how grateful I am to see multiple female caregivers express their enjoyment of nursing their Littles. I have never shared my ABDL side with a girlfriend, and i haven’t been in a relationship in more than a decade now. I’ve always assumed that my ABDL needs would be meet with repulsion, and at best would be nothing more than a chore for my partner to perform. It fills my heart to hear women say that they find this practice intimate and enjoyable. Nursing has always been at the apex of my diaper fantasies (after diaper changes, of course), and I hope I can find a partner to do this for me one day.

Reactions: mybebaby101UK, Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 4 others
Back