New profile posts

Thank you for all your input on my thread. I'm sorry if it caused tension with others it's not what I wanted, this is just part of a journey I'm taking in to understanding myself better.
Hi everyone, its been a while since I've posted anything here but I finally have something to post. I've been able to wear and use diapers many times over the last few months and I'm starting to like them. One thing I'm struggling with is that I'm finding it hard to relax and enjoy little space. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this?
I really like the name you've given yourself. It fits how I feel when I'm diapered.
P
PaddedAndHappy
Thank you. I use that nick, primarily with my DL/DF side-with my furry side or at fur cons, I have a furry nick, but there's still a few clues, I'm wearing padding, if anyone looks at my con badges.
I'm a life time diaper lover who became incontinent at night. I wet and wear during the day for comfort and I wear adult diapers with dual soakers inside at night because I'll wake up in the morning soaked, but the bed is dry. Wearing plastic pants is very exciting for me at any time.
I love to wear diapers and I love how soft and sensual they feel. I love the soft bulk between my legs and the crinkling sounds they make.
Hey men I just want to ask you how was when you got caught and your mom sent you to a psychiatrist and waht happened next, I want to talk a little more.
dogboy
dogboy
That certainly would be interesting.
dogboy
dogboy
There's always PM.
Hey Moo. I would like to take down my post “my story”. I think I over shared, and it is not right for this forum. Can you do this for me. Thx.
Moo
Moo
Done. For everyone else reading this, please use the 'report' function to contact moderators, instead of posting on my profile.
I would like to apologise to you all for having taken 8 years to respond. I thank you for your messages, they meant a lot to me, and I hope we might be able to catch up at some point in the future, if you guys are still using ADISC, and watching the posts. Again, my sincere apologies guys.
I joined this forum in 2011 and immediately backed away into other areas of my life. However, 5 people were kind enough to have messaged me, Tripped, LilRetroBoy, BabyNaruto, absoul & Coodie...
G
Hi. it's god help me. lost my password years ago. recreated my email that i was using on adisc and reregistered under godhelpme2. any chance my old account could be reactivated? thanks for your help
Moo
Moo
Tell me your old username and email via 'conversation'. If your account was inactive for years its possible it was deleted for inactivity.
G
godhelpme2
GodHelpMe - old email was deleted.
Moo
Moo
Password reset for "godhelpme" sent to your current email. "godhelpme2" deleted.
Hi alexia
Alexia
Alexia
hello to you too
terrynappi
terrynappi
I am high functioning autistic and love wearing terry nappies and rubber pants....i don't always wee in them.Sometimes you can put other things in them....like lemon curd cheese cake down the back of the nappy then sit down.....oh what fun as it squashes up your bum....but basically nappies are for mess and we love messing in them..its fun and naughty:)
Alexia
Alexia
okay i guess?