New profile posts

I could expect my new diapers to arrive tomorrow. They are arriving from Baltimore and they are ordinary regular diapers from ABUniverse. No prints or anything.

I'm pretty excited. And my new job will be in two days.
Congratulations on the new baby. May the mutual enjoyment continue : )

I might like to talk. I don't know how that's done on this site. You'll need to inform me, please. I'm responding here, because I realized that our conversation was off topic in the other thread.
Love those coffee shops where ladies still wear skirts, pantyhose, and aprons. I'd wear the new disposable bladder control panties and a pair of control top pantyhoseover them, you should be able to work a 6 hour shift without leaking, or anyone noticing your pantyline(which I always like to see!)
I get concerned with sleeping with a pacifier on. If I wake up the pacifier is gone, scattered around or something. Happened to me at least once. Perhaps I should get a pacifier clip.
Tomorrow at therapy, I get to paint! My therapist told me to pick some songs I like to play while I paint - then when the song's over, I have to start a new painting with the next song! Then I'll paint to nature sounds. I've never really had an art ''challenge'' like this so it makes me a little nervous...

Think I'll bring my own palette knife.
I turns out once FedEx starts a delivery, it can't be stopped until it reaches it's destination. So now I have to go to FedEx and return the tranquility myself. Also, they sent me free samples but they don't fit. (They're medium and I tried them already).
Hey
I sent in my app for the Ohio party. Pretty nervous and still don’t feel 100% comfortable. What all happens at the event. What should I expect to see? How far into little space can I go?
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
diapernh
diapernh
Well I bring stuff for arts and crafts like finger paints, planning on doing shaving cream painting, play doh, kenex, markers, crayons, etc.... I usually setup an area for people to take photos if they want (backdrop, posing stool, floor). We do a ton of socializing, eating, playing of games and stuff.
diapernh
diapernh
People show off the diapers that they like (like unused ones from the pack because some people have never seen all the different brands and styles). it's a chance for people to let their little side out, feel free to wear littles outfits, etc... Mainly it is an event to meet others face to face. I saw you applied and I will try to send you the approval along with the paypal link tonight.
diapernh
diapernh
As you can tell I'm really strict on the vetting LOL. It is basically to make sure i know who is coming. After paying I will send out the address. sorry website makes me keep it to 420 chars
I don't need that many new pairs of plastic pants. Only use them at night to prevent bed wetting, and I like that warm soggy feeling in the morning.
Seems I should've read your 'Warning' more carefully?
Just got my wrist *SLAPPED* by 'Moo', re: my posts/replies to people in the 'Mature Topics' part, specifically about answering what people were commenting/claiming on my Virginia 2nd Amendment post.
If you happened to catch my reply to you on that part of this site, know that I cannot reply now.
Censorship's a wonderful thing, ain't it? lol
Reactions: ClaudTheBear
ClaudTheBear
ClaudTheBear
I have read and re-read my post and your reply on your thread. I don't see any malice or anything confrontational coming from either of us. In fact, I see more that we are of the same mindset on most of those (if not all)topics we talked about.
ClaudTheBear
ClaudTheBear
. I'm sorry if it was used to remove your privileges on the mature section. But if I can be honest, the forums here have proven to be less the productive for friendly debate