New profile posts

I have great news Mr. Satyrical!
While I couldn't find any place I had kept a copy of Babystar, I DO have a friend who remembered it and happened to have it. So if you want it back, just let me know ^_^
Hello,
I read a story of yours a while back called Babystar. I don't see it on the site anymore, so I was curious if you (or someone else) had a copy of it still? I know it's been like, ten years. I thought I had it somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.
satyrical
satyrical
Sorry, it's been lost to the void. Flattered that you remember it!
S
SkylerSykes
That's a shame. And I remember it fondly. It was pretty much the first ABDL story that taught me there could be plot. You are a fantastic writer. If I ever do come across it again, I'll let you know.
Do you work at DFW?
BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen
My father's a pilot, rated up to Commercial DC-3. IFR, A&P, IA, Night and IFR. I never got my license, have about 10 hours' dual time. That was long ago.
akm44
akm44
Cool. I am a pilot by profession.
S
Scott729
I work for a major carrier. I had a private license several years ago but let it lapse because I didn’t have money to keep flying. I would love to fly again some day.
What's your email address? I will set you up with free shipping for all your great feedback!
Thx
Columbus, OH Buckeyes, eheee. How do you think your home town college FB team would do against any SEC team? :unsure::unsure:

Oh, wait, you might beat Tennessee, Vandy and Arkansas. :eek:
Hi there, just wondered where in the UK you are based. Originally I'm from Bradford in West Yorkshire, but now live just outside Cardiff in South Wales.
Hey Cottontail,

Any chance of that review of the new ecoable fitted diapers?
Cottontail
Cottontail
@Bby Heya! Well, it's complicated. After another wash this weekend, I think I have to conclude that the diaper is now too small for me. :( With a booster pad in place, the top row of snaps barely clears my hips. Unless I use the tightest snap positions I can, the diaper feels at risk of slipping down when I walk. Quite frustrating, really, as it's such a nice diaper.