New profile posts

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of transitioning from "golden dribbles" to diaper dependence - my journey has been very similar to yours and it is great to share!
The 'rents are out of the house tomorrow - time to pee in the backyard and watch anime with naked boobs on the living-room TV!
I don't care if people see me wearing my cloth nappies and plastic pants as I have a need to wear theme as I have urinary incontinence.
Hi Egor, It has been a while since i have been here, so I hope you are well!
I would like to know how you have been doing, so drop me a line if you wish!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Andromeda
thanks for responding to my post about diaperfur species
Reactions: SicartheaSpikefan
SicartheaSpikefan
SicartheaSpikefan
I haven't thought of races for your diaperfur setting yet, but I did recently make a new fursona if that's what you meant
littlekyro
littlekyro
yeah that's exactly what I mean, I can show you one of my sonas if you want
littlekyro
littlekyro
yeah that's exactly what I mean, I can show you one of my sonas if you want
Yo man I jump on from time to time...been a loooong time dude...what? It must be more than 5 years now I think...how you been?
Hey I absolutely love everything you write. Everything you feel when your your bed or diaper I can 100 %relate. I love it so so much
Pokogirl
Pokogirl
Thanks for the compliment
Hi Sheepies, my name’s Ace and I’m also just another DL living in TX. Brand new to this site and am looking to make friends and expand on with this part of my life. Anyway, it’d be nice to catch up sometime. Hope to hear back from you soon!
Reactions: Sheepies
Sheepies
Sheepies
Welcome to ADISC Ace! Hope you like it here. I'm from South Texas, about 11 hours south of Dallas
There are 3 US conventions, TeddyCon in Allentown Pa - 4 day event in October - sold out this year
CapCon in Chicago - 4 day event in March - think theres still tickets available
West Coast Jungle Gym - in California, unknown the actual status.
972T
I just check some of it and Wow! That seems so fun! I would love to try something like that!
Hi, about what you post in
So I'm new at all this and got really curious when you mentioned this "convetion?" What is it? How is it call? Where is it at? How does it work? (I suck at acronyms too)