New profile posts

CutePrincess, your avi looks just fine in a circular frame. Don't take this the wrong way, but it reminds me a bit of Glinda from The Wizard of Oz, coming down in her bubble, hehe. :) Bunny will return after Photoshopping!
i read your writing about being an abdl couple, your story is almost exact, i just can,t find it and what catagory its under to write in there
Hi Egor, I hope all's well. Sorry that i haven't been in touch for a while, but I haven't been online.
Had issues with someone trying to hack into my computer, so decided to go underground
for a while.
I'd love to hear from you, so write soon.
All the best!
Andromeda
Hello, Sorry it has taken me so long to get back, things have been hectic at work. You seem to have a great handle on all of this and I was curious if you would be willing to talk via phone sometime? I am doing better with the diapers but talking to the wife has had its share of struggle.

I do appreciate all of your encouragement.

Thanks and happy nappies
Mac
Hi

How do I make new threads in "What diapers are you wearing right now"?
Leio
Leio
You just scroll to the bottom and then there's a place to put a quick reply.
Reactions: TB333
feel free to talk to me anytime
Reactions: kitten92
kitten92
kitten92
Thanks I need to get the balls to just stay in diapers I’m still stuck on my family’s lack of acceptance it’s hard when I live at home (California is too fucking expensive)
Server performance is very good. We just completed a very extensive server migration, and as part of that, paid for 2019's hosting up front on a yearly plan. So, we won't be able to change provider again for a long while. Don't worry about donating again yet, I'll put up a donation page for operating costs when it becomes needed. Thanks again for your support!
I play Death Guard and Eldar Ulthwe home of Eldrad Ulthran. What 40K army do you collect? :)
UzgruzzSteelchoppa
UzgruzzSteelchoppa
I used to collect space marines, as of now I've shifted my attention to Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition. Turns out I'm a reasonably good writer. :)