Zipper Plastic Pants? Yes Please

Diaperdiver987

Just a DL
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Doing some rand browsing and stumbled on these... I am intrigued. I don't know if I would spend that kid of money at them but I think they are cool.

Zipper Plastic Pants

Reactions: Jr2012
Too expensive for me to even try but I am also intrigued by them. I really like that shiny blue color.

Reactions: Diaperdiver987
Would love to get a pair!

They remind me of a panty version of a transparent plastic "jelly" rain jacket...I love jelly jackets and these would go well with that jacket. Obviously I couldnt go out with just those plastic pants on and rain jacket but would look pretty cool none the less.

Diaperdiver987 said:
Doing some rand browsing and stumbled on these... I am intrigued. I don't know if I would spend that kid of money at them but I think they are cool.

Zipper Plastic Pants
They are not Plastic, they are rubber. I have some pants from this company, yes they are expensive but the quality is excellent. They are the best pants I have ever owned. As for the zips, for practical use I see them leaking!

Last edited:
According to the site, there is a rubber flap that fits between the interior of the pant and the zipper that prevents leaks. Anyone know if they ship to the US?

Reactions: sissybaby34
anton said:
According to the site, there is a rubber flap that fits between the interior of the pant and the zipper that prevents leaks. Anyone know if they ship to the US?
Yes they ship to the USA, go to the bottom of there home page and you will see a link to "Payment and Delivery" shipping costs to all countries can be found there.

You could make your own for less than a fiver.

Back