Zeh Germans!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not really a new member of this community as I was kinda active on tbdl.org and on IRC around 3-4 years ago (has it been that long o.o?), but so much has changed with the new site and everything, so I felt like giving it a go again :)

I'm currently 20 years old and living in Germany. I kinda boosted my English skills through visiting *B/DL sites back in the day and grew a bit bored of it after 1-2 years, especially after getting together with my girlfriend :sweatdrop: . My free time has been limited drastically through my job, but luckily ;) I've managed to become bored again in the little time I call my own, so why not socialize and sign up here?

If anybody is interested, my work is mainly about computers. I might share a bit more when I get to know some of you again, but I've made bad experiences with "personal information + teh internetz + real life" before (please don't post my old name if you remember me :) ).

I hope I'm welcome ;)

Robino

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hay m8 welcome bk I wish I could say I remember u but I came after u left I think

Anyway gd to see old members bk and u should cheack out the new stuff on the forms

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back, person who hated the company my brother works for now. :tongueout:

Glad to see you rolling back in after that many years. I hope you've been doing well on your job and with your girlfriend, and do stop by the chat more often!

Peachy

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome back to ADISC, r0bino. :) I've noticed we have a lot of Europeans on ADISC.

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome :)

I will be idling in the channel from now on, and I'm usually at my computer "all day", so I suppose I will chat a bit, too.

Peachy: I know quite a few people working for them, and so far they seem to be doing a better job than most competitors :)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
hello! i dont remember you.......

anyways, Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back to the community!

I hope you plan to stick around this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.