BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I don't know if anyone else on here plays Yu-Gi-Oh, but I just figured I would give it a shot. How do you all feel about the new pendulum monsters.

I honestly like them, I think it is awesome. Some people have been saying they are over powered or broken, but if you look at it they can easily be destroyed or canceled. I think my favorite so far is Stargazer Magician, or Magician of Chronomancy in the Japanese anime. I can't wait for the Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon card to come out.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I collected a bunch of cards and tins in 2004-8 and it is worthless now. I actually took the tins to the recycle center because no one will show any interest in the stuff.

I would be interested in seeing if anyone else responds to this.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I haven't collected Yugioh cards in 10 years at least. Hell I didn't even know the game was still being produced. I moved onto Magic The Gathering permanently in 2006, haven't played Yugioh since. Though it would be interesting I suppose to see how weird the game has gotten in the 8 years I've not played.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was a collector for the early years. I still have a dark magician girl card by my side. I still have hundreds of cards stored away for no other reason, but because I don't want to throw them. The last set of cards packs I had had rainbow dragon in them.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think I'm just going to stick with Lightsworns. That deck is my baby, and my baby is super good this format.

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
It is even better with that structure deck the just released. XP

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Oh my freaking God yes. Michael recycles really well, and I can't tell you how many times I've used Raiden to go into OTKs. Still, those Pendulum decks can get pesky if you actually let them get plays off; this is an appropriate time to main deck 3 Space Typhoons.

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I myself am just a casual player so i just see pendulum summons as a cool new mechanic they are implementing, but alot of the more competitive players at my card store are actually getting upset with it and some are even taking a break from/quitting the game because they don't want to deal with it

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Oh my freaking God yes. Michael recycles really well, and I can't tell you how many times I've used Raiden to go into OTKs. Still, those Pendulum decks can get pesky if you actually let them get plays off; this is an appropriate time to main deck 3 Space Typhoons.

XD I always have 3 MST in my deck. I can't wait for Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
alot of the more competitive players at my card store are actually getting upset with it and some are even taking a break from/quitting the game because they don't want to deal with it

If Pendulums were as broken as Dragon Rulers were last year, that'd be reasonable; but they're not, so that's dumb. :p

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
im strictly old school because i have a better chance of wining with the origianls against anyone but im not against using the pendelus ther actually a good system to use compared to some of the originals that cam out in recent years.

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I think I'm just going to stick with Lightsworns. That deck is my baby, and my baby is super good this format.

I was thinking of building lightsworns, but I'm not sure I would have either the cards or the cash. XD haha and to
SparkleAlchemist I understand people getting upset about the pendulums, but there are many and I mean many cards to counter the summon. Since it is a special you could use a Black Horn of Heaven for example. I always keep one tucked away in my side deck just in case ;).

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Buying 3 Realm Of Lights covers the entire main deck except BLS, Gorz, and Veilers, and the extra deck has your typical ideal choices (Stardust, Black Rose, Goyo, Zenmaines, Utopia, Paladynamo, etc.) That's about $95 at most, so money shouldn't be too tight.

Oh, and Black Horn or Bottomless on a Pendulum Summon; I totally overlooked that. That's so deliciously evil.

BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Especially if you run a D.D. Deck as I do I have cards that banish everything and then give me 500 life points for each card XD hahaha Im unstoppable

- - - Updated - - -

im strictly old school because i have a better chance of wining with the origianls against anyone but im not against using the pendelus ther actually a good system to use compared to some of the originals that cam out in recent years.

I copied Yugi's Battle City Deck does that count as old school? . wait yeah I know it does )

Status
Not open for further replies.