Yu-Gi-Oh Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I decided that I wanted to get back into yu-gi-oh but I didn't want to spend alot of money trying to get a good deck together so I joined Yu-Gi-Oh Online.

Anyone else play it?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did, a while back...though I think you do have to throw money in to get good cards, but what the hay, right?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
so rather then playing the card game itself your going to keep spending money on a online verison?

Really just get world champisonship 2009 on the nintendo DS. It only costs 35 bucks one time which I think is the overall better deal then the TCG/online TCG itself. However it is still overall a waste of time when looking at the grand scale of things. However it can be fun.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
However it is still overall a waste of time when looking at the grand scale of things.

What the heck isn't?

My friends totally like went into a frenzy of buying these cards on ebay, and only one of them is doing it to resell (he's made around $200). I threw some cards together from when I used to play and my deck was passable, but I could never win. These new things are just too powerful. So yeah, the online version is good if it's free. If not, just get a game, or wait a few weeks and you'll be bored with it already.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
so rather then playing the card game itself your going to keep spending money on a online verison?

Really just get world champisonship 2009 on the nintendo DS. It only costs 35 bucks one time which I think is the overall better deal then the TCG/online TCG itself. However it is still overall a waste of time when looking at the grand scale of things. However it can be fun.

Your right; When I first heard about it I thought it was free but no, you can only duel about 10 times and then they want money.

Bastards. :damnpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.