1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
for anyone who plays yu-gi-oh, have you ever wished to play against other ABDLs
also anyone wish there was baby themed decks? like monster cards based on babies and toddlers and older and the spells and traps are diaper or baby themed also?

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn
Omg yes. That would be adorable!

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon and Fangs
I am astonished. I thought I was alone on this

About a year ago I had a deck that was strictly baby characters and cute cards that were glittery and defense based that took me weeks and a lot of stuffy matches to master. So I asked to play my brothers friend who has a deck and I was like

HEART IN THE CARDS!! I DRAW BABY DRAGON FROM MY DECK ITS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED NOW I REVEIL MY FACE DOWN CARD TO THE PLAYFEILD! (flings card dramatically ) THIS STRENGTHENS MY MOMMY MAGICIAN GIRL CARD AND THEN I...um..why is your hand on the deck? Don't you know that....oh.

I haven't played since.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hodori779 and LilxFawn
Jeez now it got me thinking if I should get back into playing heh. Good memories that game had...

We should have house rules like loser has to go to bed an hour early...ooh the stakes are high

Last edited:
I Just made an account to say you can make your own yu-gi-oh cards with https://yemachu.github.io/cardmaker/. also Duelingbook is a thing. Tabletop Simulator as well. I would be more then happy to play y'all.

This makes my heart so happy lol. I used to be into YuGiOh when I was in elementary school. I haven't played the game since the early 2000s (I'm sure the rules have changed) but I still have my cards!

Reactions: BabyDraco00
Back