Youth size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well , I seem to be swimming in my Tena size small diapers and no have to go down to youth size. Anybody know what brands have youth size and where I can find them? Oh , and reviews would be nice..... Can you even find them in stores?

I know Tranquility has them but they have cloth-like backing , which is not cool. Though I think I'm going to order a sample from Magic Medical anyways.

zach

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
depends on your weight
if less and 100lbs try pampers size 7 there made for 64lbs + and should fit you good. expecially if your a girl and your waste is smaller.
you can also maybe try tranquility atns.. they have in youth. are a tape-up diaper and are VERY thick and can hold up to 20+ ounces.. which is ALOT i have not tried myself but have looked up stuff on them

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
depends on your weight
if less and 100lbs try pampers size 7 there made for 64lbs + and should fit you good. expecially if your a girl and your waste is smaller.
Well first off they don't hold anything at all , and I bet they would not be comfortable. Even If I did want them I can't find them in any store around where I live :/
you can also maybe try tranquility atns.. they have in youth. are a tape-up diaper and are VERY thick and can hold up to 20+ ounces.. which is ALOT i have not tried myself but have looked up stuff on them

They are now cloth backed (WTF?) in youth size which is not cool. I think I mentioned this in the first post.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've never heard any reviews from that place , how do I know I won't get spammed with mail? Plus I dun even see where it says plastic backed.

zach

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ok..
they are selling them on ebay.. the older versions..
go on ebay and search - tranquility atns with ruffles and it will come up

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
*sighs* Like I said , I want somewhere reliable that will be discreet. :/

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Although you have fewer options in the youth size there are lots of youth diapers out there. Just did an e-bay search and found 48 items. Also try doing a google search and click on shopping. found lots.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
*sighs*

Well so far only sites that I know are reliable that have youth size are :

Adult Diapers at Magic Medical :
Tranquility ATN

Molicare

Wings

& Protection Plus

The only issue is they only sell by the case.. Though they do have sample packs of ATN's.

NorthShore Care Supply - Home Care Products and Scales :

They have a youth section ...but it only has 2 diapers in size x small T.T

Tranquility - Which I have already mentioned that they are now cloth backed , not cool.

Abena - Which are way cheaper at XPMedical and they come in a pack of 32 D:

XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies :

Which again have Abri-form Super but still that's $30 ( with shipping ) on diapers T.T

Wow , this should be in the wiki or something of that sort :/

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think your main problem is going to be finding them in a pack quantity instead of a whole case. Unless you want like 100 diapers hanging out at the house.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have no idea where the heck I would stash 100 diapers in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.