Youth size t shirt ?

Tomtomthedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering about the XXL and the XL husky sized youth T-shirts they sell at Walmart. Has anyone ever purchased these for an adult and what size adult shirt would it be equivalent to. I like some of the prints thay have on some of them.
Thanks in advance.

Usually kids sized are like 5-6 7-8 10-12 14-16 etc After that it's XS or S adult size
husky versions are generally slightly larger but not adult sizes

Its Walmart. Try it on in the store or buy it and keep tags on. If it doesn't fit return it. You should get a fairly close idea just holding it up to your torso on size

Reactions: Tommy10 and Tomtomthedl
If you can wear small mens t shirts, you have a chance at wearing the boys XL. If you wear a medium mens, you have less of a chance. Depends on the manufacturer, too. Old Navy boys XL fit me great, and I'm somewhere between mens S and M.
SparkyDog said:
Its Walmart. Try it on in the store or buy it and keep tags on. If it doesn't fit return it.
The best and simplest advice.

Reactions: Kirisin and Tomtomthedl
Well that's a sweet shirt, thanks. Added it to my cart.

JcPenney has boys size 22 in husky size. The shirts are not "babyish" but what 6-10 year olds might prefer to wear. You might want to check them out. I wear mens large and the size 22 husky shirts fit me well. The shorts and pants are actually a little too big for me.

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and Tomtomthedl
I just looked it up and they do have some cool dinosaur prints. Thank you for this information this is exactly what I was looking for.
BryanGoodnite said:
JcPenney has boys size 22 in husky size. The shirts are not "babyish" but what 6-10 year olds might prefer to wear. You might want to check them out. I wear mens large and the size 22 husky shirts fit me well. The shorts and pants are actually a little too big for me.

Tomtomthedl said:
I was wondering about the XXL and the XL husky sized youth T-shirts they sell at Walmart. Has anyone ever purchased these for an adult and what size adult shirt would it be equivalent to. I like some of the prints thay have on some of them.
Thanks in advance.
I recently purchased a couple of XXL (18) Husky Polo shirts from Wal-Mart. They fit me well and I would say that they are like 95-98% as big as a men's size M. I like the fit and feel--and they were a bargain as they were on clearance.

I also agree with BryanGoodnite about the JC Penney boys 22 Husky size clothes. They fit me well. Actually, I prefer these items of clothing over the similar adult sizes as the boys Husky fit my body's proportions better than the adult sizes. I get good wear out of the boys' sizes and since the boys' sizes are less expensive, they are a better value financially for me too.

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and Tomtomthedl
I'm small enough to fit into teens size . I have panty t-shirts and other clothing in my daily 💝wardrobe

In most cases, a kids XL is literally the same as an adult S (and in some cases, they're even slightly larger than the adult size). I tend to go for them since they cost less.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
I wear boys XL-XXL husky Walmart PJs and XL briefs from Target. I wear 33-34” pants. They fit well. Yes, they truly fit. If anything the XL briefs seem a little big. I didn’t have much luck with Walmart brand briefs XL. They were too small in the crotch. The rise wasn’t very good. Butt crack was barely covered if I remember right. I’ve never worn any other boys clothes. I’ve been looking to try.

BryanGoodnite said:
I’ve even checking my JC Penney’s a lot lately and there’s almost nothing. It appears it’s on the verge of closing because there’s very little merchandise.

I12BLittle89 said:
I’ve even checking my JC Penney’s a lot lately and there’s almost nothing. It appears it’s on the verge of closing because there’s very little merchandise.
Take a look at their online store - you'll find more XXL Husky clothes to choose from for sure.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and I12BLittle89
BryanGoodnite said:
Take a look at their online store - you'll find more XXL Husky clothes to choose from for sure.
I agree. My closest store is not as well stocked as I would like. I just shop on line and either pick it up at the store or have it shipped to my home. Usually can find what I want or need.

I12BLittle89 said:
I wear boys XL-XXL husky Walmart PJs and XL briefs from Target. I wear 33-34” pants. They fit well. Yes, they truly fit. If anything the XL briefs seem a little big. I didn’t have much luck with Walmart brand briefs XL. They were too small in the crotch. The rise wasn’t very good. Butt crack was barely covered if I remember right. I’ve never worn any other boys clothes. I’ve been looking to try.
The rise wasn’t very good. Butt crack was barely covered
Expect that the hem length of the "T" will be less than adult size - think along the lines of feminine mid-riff exposing shirt - - -
CUTE if you are into maximum exposure of uncovered diapers !

Reactions: I12BLittle89
babylock1 said:
CUTE if you are into maximum exposure of uncovered diapers
When outside my room, my nursing home requires no exposure to my diapers.

Tomtomthedl said:
Thanks in advance.
Wonder Nation from Walmart boys size 18 is what I wear most of the time at 5' 11" 140. "Normal" clothing would be men's small for me for your reference. Love their pajamas although I wish the legs were one to two inches longer. Super fun running around in dinosaur jammies.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and I12BLittle89
Cribbin said:
Wonder Nation from Walmart boys size 18 is what I wear most of the time at 5' 11" 140. "Normal" clothing would be men's small for me for your reference. Love their pajamas although I wish the legs were one to two inches longer. Super fun running around in dinosaur jammies.
I like the pajamas too. I’m 5’9” and they seem to be just right.

Cribbin said:
I also wear the largest Wonder Nation items, however mine come from the girl's department.

I12BLittle89 said:
I like the pajamas too. I’m 5’9” and they seem to be just right.
Sweet, loads of fun (y)

Back