You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I show the world that diapers are just a silly thing some people like and enjoy.
I show the world that people that wear diapers are.....

...people.

........However.

...............................I am a failure.

....And....

.....................You....
....Are going to miss me.

.....When I'm gone.

[video=youtube;1RosqtkiXYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RosqtkiXYo[/video]

Ladyfur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I'll miss you if you go. You videos have been mighty helpful and informative and you seem cool and interesting. If you need to chat with someone, feel free to pm.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Please don't!!! I've never seen any of your videos but suicide is never the answer!!!

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If this is your cry for help, at least you're making one. Don't let whatever is bothering you be an end game.

Listen, I've been where you are. I tried to kill myself last year. It didn't work. I was just so overwhelmed with having been out of college for over two years and not having a job other than bartending, I felt lost living at home, I had lost the first girl I ever said "I love you" to and meant it, I felt ridiculous that I had a diaper fetish and so many friends were leaving my home state and I was still sitting here. It was just so much. After realizing what I had tried to do, I went and I got help, because I wanted to get my head in the right place.

I went to therapy for a few months and came to terms with a lot of things that were bothering me. As time passed, I became ok with wearing diapers, realizing it's just a part of me. In an unrelated story, a lot of my friends found out by total accident and they were almost all supportive of it. I'm more than happy with being single again, and I landed a job with a multi billion dollar corporation that you would instantly know if I mentioned the name, making way more money than I am qualified to be making. All I need is my own place…hopefully in 18-24 months.

The point is…you get to come back. I'm living proof of it. If I left, my friends and family would be left to pick up the pieces, and who wants that. You mean a hell of a lot more to the people in this community than I do, and if I could make a difference in my life, you can fix yours too. There are people, both here and in your personal life, that want you around. You might think that's ridiculous, but it's true.

Don't do anything you can't take back. All I can say, it gets better. Keep your head up. We're here for you if no one else is.

Vinylfeet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Seems to me to be just your version of the popular song and video. You know, one of these videos might go viral and I sure hope you have ads turned on because that can make you a ton of money if you get a few million views.

SuperRaiUniverse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm struggling with this one. Can't tell if leaving the site, or quitting diapers, or just planning suicide? I really would hope it's not the latter.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm confused but please don't go anywhere! Your videos are very helpful to people (myself included.) I really hope you listen and change your mind bc whatever you think, you are NOT a failure! And I hope you're not talking suicide. The'res no need for that! I've been there and know what it's like. Whatever you decide, good luck to you and remember that your videos have done a lot of good for people and they still will if you continue. Please reconsider.

james789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
BabyMitchy please PM me if you need to talk at all. I really enjoy you and your videos and would hate to see anything happen to you. Suicide is never the answer!

BoredBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Did anyone seriously watch the video other than two people? Although I agree with everyone, I don't think that's what he meant...

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I will watch the video myself when I'm not at work. But please hear me: don't quit what you do. You are a pillar in our community.

Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Don't let this be goodbye forever, please!

Vexxus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ack! Mitchy! Don't go! You're a hero of our bizarre world, and an inspiration to us all...

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
To clarify, this isn't him making any brash statements. If you take the time to read the comments, he's saying he's not making any more videos, as it's too time intensive, and hasn't resulted in as much good as he'd like.

The song is "Cups" by Anna Kendrick.

As a note to Mitchy:

I'd urge you to reconsider, making videos seems to be something you enjoy doing and generally results in the folks watching them at least getting a laugh or cracking a smile. If you need to slow down on production, go for it, but trudge on if you enjoy it.

In regard to your troubles of late with your grandfather's affairs, I'm sure you'll find a way to sort this out, or perhaps others will help solve it for you.

Keep your head high,
Eulogy

Last edited:

james789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I watched the video but it did sort of seem like a little more than just quitting doing videos... I was just trying to make sure he didn't do anything terrible.

In any case, I still want you to make videos BabyMitchy, I enjoy them very much!

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
My concern is he has not replyed to ours posted and the headstone in the video was disheartening to see.
I just hope he is ok .
As a lot of us do.
Hugs mitch

P

PyjamaBaby

My concern is he has not replyed to ours posted and the headstone in the video was disheartening to see.
I just hope he is ok .
As a lot of us do.
Hugs mitch

Hi foxkits. He replied to a pm I sent him. He said he is fine. I guess he just likes being a man of mystery.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hi foxkits. He replied to a pm I sent him. He said he is fine. I guess he just likes being a man of mystery.
Thank you for the information.
A lot of us care for those on here:)

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I care about people in general. Even if I don't know them, I still value their existence and to some extent their happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.