Your way of disposing your diapers?

Frungie said:
Very simple for me; wet and messy diapers are wrapped up in a plastic grocery store bag and placed in the outside garbage.
this..... i don't get why this has to be covert ops... no family member goes digging through the outside trash. and if they do, you've got bigger issues than liking diapers

My boyfriend already knows I wear so I just wrap them up nice and tight and toss in the bathroom trash

Reactions: NinjaPizza, BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
chamberpot said:
Roll them into a tight diaper burrito re-tape them back on themselves and then drop into grocery bags tie closed and dropped into trash whit all other garbage, which goes out to bigger can every other day or so .. picked up curbside Saturday mornings .
This.

Reactions: Rileyy, chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
when you told your parents, did you discuss with them how they would want you to handle throwing your diapers away? I personally buy 4gal scented trash bags at the Dollar Tree to put my used diaper in. I then have a Walmart bag hanging on the end of my bed that I put the used diaper on. In the morning, after I change again, I do the same thing, and then on the way out in the morning, I just take that bag with me and throw it away. Since you are going to be wearing Goodnights for a while, you might think about a diaper pail in your room, but whatever method you choose, make sure your parents are on board.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have a great way of disposing wet diapers discreetly. What I do is I open the wet diaper so that the gel inside can escape and pour all of that down the toilet. Once all the gel is out the diaper is much smaller and is possible to just pop in your pocket in a small bag and dispose of at your convenience.
Hope this post helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: diaperpatrol and BobbiSueEllen
Frumdl said:
I have a great way of disposing wet diapers discreetly. What I do is I open the wet diaper so that the gel inside can escape and pour all of that down the toilet. Once all the gel is out the diaper is much smaller and is possible to just pop in your pocket in a small bag and dispose of at your convenience.
Hope this post helps

That is the worst thing to do, especially in septic systems! 😲 😲 😲

Reactions: AJFan2020 and chamberpot
BobbiSueEllen said:
That is the worst thing to do, especially in septic systems! 😲 😲 😲
I've never had issue with it

Last edited:
Frumdl said:
because the gel doesn't break down and soon you will have a clogged up septic tank or worse a gelled up leach field.. many thousands of dollars in repairs

• Love
chamberpot said:
because the gel doesn't break down and soon you will have a clogged up septic tank or worse a gelled up leach field.. many thousands of dollars in repairs
Gosh your making me scared

No need to be scared...just be educated and act upon it. Education beats fear! 🥳 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020 and chamberpot
Frumdl said:
don't be scared just don't do it any more , even if it is city sewer it is not a good thing , if you have flushed some down already if you stop and haven't flushed a lot you will be fine , septic tanks should be pumped out regularly anyway say every 5 years or so depending on size of family using it. and the next time it is pumped it will be cleaned up ..just don't flush any more,, same with wipes even those that say flushable

• Love
Frumdl said:
They're right though, same thing with people flushing baby wipes down the toilet, it'll clog the drain, pipes ad even the outlet to sewage.
They're showing some of those worst clogged stuff on tv here right now and one of them were baby wipes. The SAP gel is just as bad because it doesn't break down, absorbs water and forms a clot, combine that with hair and other debris and you'll give the declogging guys a nasty job.
And it's also polluting for the sewage water. As disgusting as it may sound, sewage water is filtered in many stages and ultimately some of it is returned as tap water. Maybe not in the US but here in Europe some water companies are already doing it.

Reactions: furry121 and BobbiSueEllen
Frumdl said:
I've never had issue with it

It's a similar issue as the "flushable" wipes that don't break down quickly. They clog the screes at the waste treatment plants and cause extra work and delays for the workers there.

Anything that gets flushed that doesn't quickly break down has to get screened out, scooped up, and hauled to the dump. That's where the flushed wipes, used condoms, pads, and other stuff that gets flushed ends up. It may not be causing you any problems, but you're just making more work for the people at the sanitation plant.

I have a diaper geney I dont think I could goto the trash every morning even though everyone kinda knows but it doesnt stink from what I've been told and I'm always descrete as possible as I litteraly dont like talking about it . I bring up my new diapers at night and again i could walk in with them no problem but it's to embarrassing, and Its the best way to avoid talking about it lol

Rileyy said:
Hii, me again!!

I'll be telling my parents I'd like to wear diapers again tonight, and I want to make sure I have enough knowledge for them and I to be comfortable with it too. What is YOUR way of disposing your diapers?
Btw are you sure you have to tell them? Just be discrete!?

It sounds like a kink to me that why I'm asking I dont understand the kink side to much but I'm learning about it from here so not judging at all.

Why out yourselve, dont involve them in it and just use caution . Personally I dont think I would be able to say somthing like that to my parents even though I wet the bed alot till I was 14 an wore diapers out of need and it came back when I was 20 after I moved out (they dont know it's back and it's going to stay that way 100%) my room mates do know sadly but going on 5 years of bladder issue I wouldn't be surprised if they knew the whole time

Used to use a bin on my way to work. Been working from home for past year so haven't had much opportunity to do this.
before it got too cold, I used to ride out to town and use a bin on the way. not as ideal because there is more traffic at that time

Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
Those trying to develop new means of recycling disposable diapers have said that the super absorbent polymer (SAP) works well for mixing into soil for flowers (not for anything edible) for aiding drought resistance. Maybe you could do like the prisoners in Hogan’s Heroes and mix your diaper’s absorbent materials in with the surrounding soil, or at least the flower beds. Although it might be difficult to do this on the down low.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
Zeke said:
Maybe you could do like the prisoners in Hogan’s Heroes and mix your diaper’s absorbent materials in with the surrounding soil, or at least the flower beds. Although it might be difficult to do this on the down low.
" I know not-teeng! Nnnnot-TEENG!!!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and Zeke
In between trash days, I wrap them into a little diaper burrito and store them in an orange Home Depot bucket and seal it with the lid. On trash day I empty the contents of the bucket into a black trash bag and carry it out with the rest of the household trash. The bucket keeps the smell at bay very well!View attachment 52707

Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Back