Your way of disposing your diapers?

Rileyy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hii, me again!!

I'll be telling my parents I'd like to wear diapers again tonight, and I want to make sure I have enough knowledge for them and I to be comfortable with it too. What is YOUR way of disposing your diapers?

Reactions: mark58 and BobbiSueEllen
Best way I've found if you're keeping it a secret is always having multiple small opaque bags at hand with your stash and using them for every change and then throwing them out at once when the coast is clear the same day. I've heard of people using ziplock trash bags to help with odor as well but generally that's a good way to keep it isolated till you can throw it away later.

Assuming you tell your parents then probably would be best to invest in something to hold just the diapers specifically while isolating any potential orders like a diaper genie or the sorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: WetDiapers247, FudgedInLuvs, Rileyy and 2 others
Well, since my family (at least my mom) wants nothing to do with it, I have my own way of disposing of my diapers. I will usually try to wrap it in a grocery store bag and throw it in a public trash can. This usually works well for me to cut down on the chances of my family seeing it in the trash.

Reactions: WetDiapers247, chamberpot, Rileyy and 1 other person
I double-bag my soaky, soggy diapers, after I tie said diaper shut with the rear wings in a cute bow-tie... 🎀🤭🥰 Even my used diapers look cute goin' out the door. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WetDiapers247, WillFord384, Kittyinpink and 4 others
I take my personal backpack to work and hide my old diaper in there. When I get off work I usually chill at a gas station for a bit then throw out the diaper in the trash. I find this method very quick and discreet 🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: WetDiapers247, Kittyinpink, Rileyy and 2 others
ShyBoo81 said:
I take my personal backpack to work and hide my old diaper in there. When I get off work I usually chill at a gas station for a bit then throw out the diaper in the trash. I find this method very quick and discreet 🤫
This is the method I usually use when somebody is at home. I usually like to put the diaper in an extra bag though if possible for extra pritectuon and out of respect.

Reactions: WetDiapers247, ShyBoo81, Rileyy and 1 other person
I put them in a dog waste bag which contains any leaks and any odor and place them in a bathroom waste basket with a lid. I dispose of them every other day in the outside garbage.

Reactions: WetDiapers247, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Very simple for me; wet and messy diapers are wrapped up in a plastic grocery store bag and placed in the outside garbage.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, chamberpot and Weatheronthe8s
I don’t generally have anyone to hide them from on a day-to-day basis, but I just keep a black bin bag in my en-suite bathroom to put them in, and take it outside once in a while. I did use a Sangenic nappy disposal bin for a while but found I didn’t really need it.

Reactions: SAPexpanded and Rileyy
Roll them into a tight diaper burrito re-tape them back on themselves and then drop into grocery bags tie closed and dropped into trash whit all other garbage, which goes out to bigger can every other day or so .. picked up curbside Saturday mornings .

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaPizza, jamiejamie, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
chamberpot said:
Roll them into a tight diaper burrito...
*suddenly acquires a distaste for burritos...* 😲:sick:🤭

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, Zeke, DLForever99999 and 2 others
I use the opaque white "tall kitchen can" bags for most things. They're big enough that I can get two or so diapers in there and then knot the bag itself to seal it up.

Reactions: Rileyy
I grab some grocery bags, 1 if it's just wet, 2 if it was messed in, and I go to the bathroom and take it off, wipe myself off a little bit, put it in the bag(s), take a shower and then put them all together in their own trashbag outside so no smell spreads.

Reactions: mark58, BobbiSueEllen and Rileyy
CuteFantasy said:
I grab some grocery bags, 1 if it's just wet, 2 if it was messed in, and I go to the bathroom and take it off, wipe myself off a little bit, put it in the bag(s), take a shower and then put them all together in their own trashbag outside so no smell spreads.
That sounds like something I'd do. I don't plan on messing a whole lot. Maybe if no one is home I'll treat myself but yeah! I like that!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have a weekly diaper fire in my backyard. I just tell my neighbors I'm having the septic pumped.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81, BobbiSueEllen and Rileyy
Roll up wet diaper, with wipes inside, seal with the tapes going across, if wearing goodnites I rip the sides and tie them together. Disposable bag, when I have 4 used, into a ziplock, then into a grocery bag, then either a daytime "recycling run" to the trash, or Sunday night into the trash can under the outgoing large black bags

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
FudgedInLuvs said:
Roll up wet diaper, with wipes inside, seal with the tapes going across, if wearing goodnites I rip the sides and tie them together. Disposable bag, when I have 4 used, into a ziplock, then into a grocery bag, then either a daytime "recycling run" to the trash, or Sunday night into the trash can under the outgoing large black bags
Oooh, I'll be mostly wearing Goodnites. I'll for sure try that. Thanks >;3

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Rileyy said:
Oooh, I'll be mostly wearing Goodnites. I'll for sure try that. Thanks >;3
Pretty fun to do, I try and get them evenly split with that main seem on the rear "wing" of the band, tuck the front into the front padding then roll it up and go in for the tie! Takes a bit of a feel but very satisfying when complete

• Haha
Reactions: Rileyy and BobbiSueEllen
I hide mine in a black bin bag . Put in my rucksack. Put in work skip! Sometimes I do same but put in public bin.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back