Your Views on Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
As stupid as it sounds... I'm afraid. I'm afraid I won't have sex untill I'm middle aged. Fear of being a 40-year-old virgin and all that. I'm afraid I might get a girl pregnant while I'm still in my teens or tweens. I'm afraid of STIs. I'm afraid of being inexperienced and not doing it right, then getting laughed at by my partner.

Scary, scary stuff.
Don't be scared. You're only 16, so you definitely shouldn't be worrying about being a 40 year old virgin :p. Even so, losing your virginity later in life isn't a bad thing. It shouldn't be a race to see who has sex first. Just wait and when you meet the right person in your life, the time will come when you are both ready, and as long as it's with someone you know well and trust, and as long as you both practice safe sex, you shouldn't need to worry. It seems like there is this stigma that you need to lose your virginity quickly among teens, which is just f--king stupid.

Sex isn't everything, that's a myth created by American media.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Well, you can do standard anal penetration - but that's not your own option. Plenty of gay couples find ample satisfaction in the many delights that oral pleasures can bring. Fellatio and Analingusare both perfectly valid ways to please your partner, without any anal penetration ~<3
What are those?

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
As stupid as it sounds... I'm afraid. I'm afraid I won't have sex untill I'm middle aged. Fear of being a 40-year-old virgin and all that. I'm afraid I might get a girl pregnant while I'm still in my teens or tweens. I'm afraid of STIs. I'm afraid of being inexperienced and not doing it right, then getting laughed at by my partner.

Scary, scary stuff.
When I was in High School, I was known as Condom Man, and people would come up to me and ask questions about sex and sexuality and all that jazz.

And pretty much what you just said, is echoed by virtually every person I talked to. In our society I think it's expected for us to just know how things work down there, we're all supposed to be amazing lovers, that can cause earthquakes in the bedroom.

Talk to your partner. People like to talk about what turns them on sexually if they know that they are in a safe place. That conversation is more important than any health class, or book on the Kama Sutra.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like Sex.
Is nice.
[/Borat]

I'm in no rush to have it personally.
Also, I agree : Safe sex is bestest, as Borat might put it.
However, No sex before marriage is a personal opinion, which I don't agree. But I think Sex should be practiced only with someone you've been in a relationship for sometime and know her/him. It's more pleasing than a one-night stand with some unknown person, at least thats what I would think (I haven't done one night stands OR gone that far in a relationship to be sure, but I have a feeling it's like that).

Raad

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well the way I see it (I'm a guy) is that my view on sex is different than most of the guys my age (that I hang out with or associate myself with).

I'm sort of in between, I wouldn't just go and lose my virginity to a random girl that i barely know and will most likely never really get to know just because she looks good enough to have sex with. Then again, if I got close enough to a girl that I was actualy in a relationship with, or sort of knew (well enough) what I was like then maybe.

But I don't, and won't ever treat sex and losing virginity as some kind of goddamn bullshit trophy that a lot of people (my age [freshman to be specific]) would like to win, I mean christ it's not like your never going to have sex, I think it's so stupid that people just go and **** a random girl that's not ugly just for the sake of losing their virginity so they can brag about it.

And if I do lose my virginity soon, I'm not going to go and brag about it, and I'm not going to go and try and get all popular just because I had sex with someone.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I agree with Mandi, I would choose not to have sex until I have exchanged vows. My parents say I can have sex at age 20, but I set my own moral standards.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I agree with Mandi, I would choose not to have sex until I have exchanged vows. My parents say I can have sex at age 20, but I set my own moral standards.
Your parents actually told you that you couldn't have sex until you're 20?
*Shudder*
I'd hate to think how they'd enforce that rule...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Your parents actually told you that you couldn't have sex until you're 20?
*Shudder*
I'd hate to think how they'd enforce that rule...

Orgasm alarm hidden inside an ipod(Christmas gift, psshaw!). Don't ask me how something like that would work though... :confused:

A

Ayerea

I think sex is great. Virginity is really no big deal to me. And as long as your safe and do it when your emotionally ready and your prepared for what may happen as a result of it (emotional or physical). then by all means, go for it. If i had the chance (i dont and wont for a longgggggggg time), i would probably do it in a heartbeat.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Personally I would like to, but the fact that i'm worrying about other things in my life than a relationship prevents that. I'll just wait until I meet a guy (most likely) or girl who shares similar interests and character traits as me [/cliche]

Now if I did...i'd probably be a bottom :x, maybe because i'm so dominant outside of the bedroom...or maybe it's all the yaoi i've looked at that got me curious

heh

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Personally I would like to, but the fact that i'm worrying about other things in my life than a relationship prevents that. I'll just wait until I meet a guy (most likely) or girl who shares similar interests and character traits as me [/cliche]

Now if I did...i'd probably be a bottom :x, maybe because i'm so dominant outside of the bedroom...or maybe it's all the yaoi i've looked at that got me curious

heh
Yaoi can do that to a person. It made me interested in trying things I don't thing I ever would have otherwise. FYI, just because you get aroused over the idea, doesn't mean the real thing will be as exciting :frown: I'm not ashamed to admit I'm more of a uke.

EDIT: 400th post! Weeeeee!

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yaoi can do that to a person. It made me interested in trying things I don't thing I ever would have otherwise. FYI, just because you get aroused over the idea, doesn't mean the real thing will be as exciting :frown: I'm not ashamed to admit I'm more of a uke.

EDIT: 400th post! Weeeeee!
Might be a bit personal but what do you mean not as exciting? Does it hurt a lot or..?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Might be a bit personal but what do you mean not as exciting? Does it hurt a lot or..?

No, well at least it shouldn't...if it does, you're probably doing it wrong or something.. :/ I guess there are certain things that I find the fantasy of them more arousing than the actual act itself. I do wish I could try more of it out in real life, but I need to find a partner who would be into that sort of thing :rolleyes:

Sly Fox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
Sex... Something meant for a loving couple... something that needs to wait till after marrage...something that shouldn't be abused...but sadly, it is by many many people...

I on one hand, am a loyal man...(or in my case...teen) i am not... nor ever will be... a hooker type person, lusting than more than 1 woman... basicly, the person i have sex with will be the woman i love and will be loyal 2...

anything else...hrmm... oh yeah... don't do it and not know what your doing XD (keep in mind about kids...) etc... sex is a big responcibilty... just wait till you know you can handle it

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I view sex as fun to be honest I don't believe in all the crap marriage first before sex, Or any religious crap that try to make you feel guilty for having sex.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well this is an odd subject for me. I'm kinda the sort of person who wants to wait for marriage. But I really don't want to get married - long term relationships aren't for me at all. I don't like being around people for long amounts of time - even people I like!!!

I used to think I'd just stay a virgin. I'm happy being alone...I wasn't ever exactly sex-craved...but I'm 21 now. My testosterone levels are skyrocketing compared to what they used to be...trust me, those of you teenage guys who think you know what horny is...it's nothing compared to what you have to experience later, and it's not exactly enjoyable, when the only method you have to release those urges is yourself :(.

Sex isn't this "I MUST HAVE IT" thing for me...but it's becoming harder and harder to not think about it =/.

Status
Not open for further replies.