Your Views on Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
or if you want better results combine birth control techniques. for example, male and female condoms, etc... use your imagination! just don't use two male condoms at once. too much heat and friction causes premature breakage and could start a fire after vigorous usage.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
or if you want better results combine birth control techniques. for example, male and female condoms, etc...
i think i heard somewhere that that's a bad idea. they could catch on each other and tear.

just don't use two male condoms at once. too much heat and friction causes premature breakage and could start a fire after vigorous usage.
:laugh2: what a tragic end to a romantic evening that would be! imagine the news reports. "two slightly singed survivors fled the burning house after a fire police believe was caused by an overheated condom."

if that was true (and i don't believe for a moment that it is) we'd never need matches again! and you could roast marshmallows from the comfort of your bed. i imagine sex and s'mores must go together well.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
None of those quotes actually say "don't have sex 'til you're married". But, whatever you (r minister/pastor/priest) want (s you) to think.

Also, the Bible is not meant to be taken literally, as kite pointed out. Not to mention the NIV is not a standard by which I would judge anything as it has additions and subtractions which cause it to differ greatly from earlier 'versions'. Then again, even the King James version is inaccurate (at best).

The Bible is a collection of stories which was not even compiled until centuries AFTER the alleged (as a Muslim I don't believe he died on the cross) death of Jesus (pbuh) and which was further corrupted by the Council of Laodicea which determined what would and would not be considered canon. They decided what would and would not be included in the Bible or read at church.
Deut 22:21-28

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
or if you want better results combine birth control techniques. for example, male and female condoms, etc... use your imagination! just don't use two male condoms at once. too much heat and friction causes premature breakage and could start a fire after vigorous usage.
Ummm...two condoms don't sound like a good plan...either way...COMBINING BIRTH CONTROL METHODS means using a condom and 'the pill/patch/needle', or the condom and spermacide (foam/gel/suppository (although these aren't recommended)), or the condom and IUD/sponge/diaphragm, etc. In other words if both partners are making an attempt to prevent pregnancy then the chances are less that the female will end up pregnant.

Of course this doesn't prevent STIs, but it does prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Unfortunately one condom is pretty much the extent of preventing STIs.

Deut 22:21-28
Ummm...that is open to interpretation. It's mostly talking about adulterers and rapists.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i think i heard somewhere that that's a bad idea. they could catch on each other and tear.

:laugh2: what a tragic end to a romantic evening that would be! imagine the news reports. "two slightly singed survivors fled the burning house after a fire police believe was caused by an overheated condom."

if that was true (and i don't believe for a moment that it is) we'd never need matches again! and you could roast marshmallows from the comfort of your bed. i imagine sex and s'mores must go together well.
lol i bet they would! mmmmmm sexy s'mores :D

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmmm, most of the females I know don't take the pill anymore. They've been all getting those implanons put in their arm.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Sex, sex...

Honestly, I really don't have qualms about sex, I reckon I'm a stereotypical sex-craving teenager in that regard. :sweatdrop: I'm certainly not going to linger without it until I get married or I meet that special individual. If sex is on offer with someone I trust who I know as a friend or close companion I'll take it. I'm not going to shag some cute lad off the street, believe it or not I do have some self-respect. I have sex for pleasure as I hope the other person in the party does too. I'm not going to pass on it. I don't need to have a 'couple' relationship with someone to have sex with them, just for fun. Protection, condoms is a must though!

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I believe that saving it for marrage is a good idea but I have no problem if people just want to have sex and not get married. Also I don't care about teen sex the only thing I can say about that is use protection and be sure your ready for a kid just incase the protection backfires.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ummm...that is open to interpretation. It's mostly talking about adulterers and rapists.
Well if saying that every woman that isn't a virgin when she gets married should by stoned to death isn't clear then I don't know anymore...

And at that time it was so that every woman gets married. It's something that you had to do.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well if saying that every woman that isn't a virgin when she gets married should by stoned to death isn't clear then I don't know anymore...

And at that time it was so that every woman gets married. It's something that you had to do.
Not to turn this into a religious debate or anything...but...I believe what it said was to stone the woman who made a whore of herself in her father's house. It didn't mention if she was getting married or not, at least not that I read.

Role
Private
Just to further add to ayanna's point.

The bible should be taken as a strictly non-literal text. It's not so much the stories in there, but the message they are trying to get across. Think of it as guidelines to live out your life as a morally righteous person, not what actually happened.

Anyway... </end of thread derailment>

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I'm a fan of waiting for sex until that special person...but it's soo fun :)

Correction to this: Maybe it's the idea of basic cuddling, but the more I think about this...the actual penetration and oral...sounds kinda yucky.

Maybe I just want to cuddle :)

Last edited:

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well I think it's normal for a couple outside of marriage to have it. I myself wouldnt ask my partner for it in a relationship....but I wouldnt deny it to my couple either ^^;; (if I make my point clear...i hope >>)

With protection of course.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
As stupid as it sounds... I'm afraid. I'm afraid I won't have sex untill I'm middle aged. Fear of being a 40-year-old virgin and all that. I'm afraid I might get a girl pregnant while I'm still in my teens or tweens. I'm afraid of STIs. I'm afraid of being inexperienced and not doing it right, then getting laughed at by my partner.

Scary, scary stuff.

Role
Diaper Lover
Lurker, I kinda agree with you, but I want teh do it so Ima do it if I get the change.

I'm afraid I'd be 40 and virgin too. :(

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
So, what are your views on sex?

Personally, I want to wait until Marriage to have consensual sex. There are too many STDs around these days to be casual about it. Also, it's a great gift to give to your husband/wife. Virginity is something sacred in my eyes, and to give it away is a huge thing, and should be saved for someone special.
Agreed 110%. Granted, I was raised in a home that teaches the exact same view, but at the same time I've really come to adopt that belief for myself even after looking at the options that most teenagers choose to go with.

As an additional motivation for that I've seen a couple of studies that say that while condoms will protect from getting the girl pregnant, they won't protect from STDs.

Above all that, I'll say that I am making it a goal to have sex with exactly one girl in my lifetime, when and if I am married; else, it will be something that I will live without. To the reader, your views are your views and I'm not saying that you have to live by my views, but I just think that sex should be something reserved for the one person that you marry. Not only is it better for the health of both parties, it follows the basic rule set that man has mostly lived by (or at least taught) for all of history up until the last 60 years or so even if you exclude the angle of Christianity (of which I am a part) which basically states the same rules.

--Danny :ninja:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
As stupid as it sounds... I'm afraid. I'm afraid I won't have sex untill I'm middle aged. Fear of being a 40-year-old virgin and all that. I'm afraid I might get a girl pregnant while I'm still in my teens or tweens. I'm afraid of STIs. I'm afraid of being inexperienced and not doing it right, then getting laughed at by my partner.

Scary, scary stuff.
I think that's my main concern with having sex.. not doing it right, and leaving a bad impression with my partner..

But I've been thinking about it lately, and I've decided that I will do it when the time becomes right. But.. saying that brings up another problem. Let's say hypothetically that my current relationship with Chris gets more serious, and we decide it's time.. How do you have sex with a guy? I sure as hell am not taking it up the butt.. :sweatdrop: But I'll worry about that later- I figure if it's meant to be, then it'll fall into place.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Well, you can do standard anal penetration - but that's not your own option. Plenty of gay couples find ample satisfaction in the many delights that oral pleasures can bring. Fellatio and Analingus are both perfectly valid ways to please your partner, without any anal penetration ~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.