Your Views on Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i am planning on waiting until i am married, too. the Bible says to wait and i will wait so it is that simple. and if i dont ever get married than that is fine too.

D

daria7483

So what's all this I'm hearing about condoms with spermicides on them? Another ploy to get people to buy the brand-name or do they actually kill the sperm?
Yes, they kill the sperm. Or they claim to, and if they were lying it would be false advertising, which is a crime. So I'm assuming they do what they claim to. In any event, I used them before I started birth control pills, and I don't have any kids.

And I would recommend either Trojax or Durex condoms anyway, only because I've used lifestyles (the cheapest brand that I know of) and they are definitely thinner and they broke, which led to a lot of drama. So I think it's worth a few extra bucks to get a good name brand. But maybe they've improved the lifestyles, it's been a few years since I used them.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
i am planning on waiting until i am married, too. the Bible says to wait and i will wait so it is that simple. and if i dont ever get married than that is fine too.
Ummm...where precisely does it say that? *is curious* Can you give me the exact book/chapter/verse, please?

And I would recommend either Trojax or Durex condoms anyway, only because I've used lifestyles (the cheapest brand that I know of) and they are definitely thinner and they broke, which led to a lot of drama. So I think it's worth a few extra bucks to get a good name brand. But maybe they've improved the lifestyles, it's been a few years since I used them.
Ummm...thankfully I can't get pregnant...'cause my...ummm...friend...uses Durex...and the last time he was over one BROKE. Unfortunately it doesn't matter if you pay $2 for a box of 12 or $12 for a box of 2...condoms can and do break. They're not 100% guaranteed.

There is only one 100% guaranteed method of birth control/STI prevention....ABSTINENCE!

steel

Est. Contributor
Well this topic is very touchy and should be apporched lightly.......Who I am kidding we all want. We teens think about it every 5 seconds(proven fact) It will be anywhere in your mind. It might not be your main thought of the moment but it there. So here is how the thought process of a normal teen of 16 goes.
I think I should wash SEX!!! car soon. It has been quite dirty. SEX!!
I rest my case.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
STDs, the real life pokemon
Gotta catch em all

I like it no matter what, whether its in my butt, or in someone else's, its just sex to me ^^;

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other

Ummm...where precisely does it say that? *is curious* Can you give me the exact book/chapter/verse, please?
Try I Thessalonians 4:3 (For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: ) KJV

How you interpret that is up to you, although it may help to read it in its context along with the entire chapter. I believe someone is either writing a letter or speaking to a group of people, most likely the Thessalonians.

As for myself, I'd probably stay away from it until I got married. It just seems like something special that I would only want to share with someone, well, special. Of course, without any plans to get married, that could be a long time...

D

daria7483

Ummm...thankfully I can't get pregnant...'cause my...ummm...friend...uses Durex...and the last time he was over one BROKE. Unfortunately it doesn't matter if you pay $2 for a box of 12 or $12 for a box of 2...condoms can and do break. They're not 100% guaranteed.
I'm not saying that the expensive brands never break. I'm just saying in my experience, they haven't broken on me. But that is why I would recommend the spermicide kind, just in case they do break.

Btw, one of my friends was just telling me tonight about one of his friends who got pregnant when the condom slid off the guy's penis inside of her (presumably as he was pulling out). Bottom line: do not rely on condoms as your only birth control method.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not saying that the expensive brands never break. I'm just saying in my experience, they haven't broken on me. But that is why I would recommend the spermicide kind, just in case they do break.

Btw, one of my friends was just telling me tonight about one of his friends who got pregnant when the condom slid off the guy's penis inside of her (presumably as he was pulling out). Bottom line: do not rely on condoms as your only birth control method.
You can get your tubes tied and still get pregnant.

My mom, had her tubes tied AND burnt for 11 years with no problems, then after the 11 years she got pregnant with my sister.

All in all, nothing is certain, unless you plan on having a hist.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i love my sex, but i take to it with more of a ritualistic sense. i'm not having intercourse on a daily basis, but when i do i put everything that i have into it then i lay around and i cuddle. gotta love the cuddles.
i say, take sex like every other risky maneuver and use your head. don't think because you took sex ed that you think you know how to dodge bullets.
also, sex ed should be mandatory for anyone wanting to have sex regardless of wanting to have kids/marriage because there's too many mtv kids that think they're sex gods/goddesses when they're really only fools.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
That's a good point, kite, like you said, just use your head.... But I still think it should be optional, mainly because of the way things are done in our school. If we had to take it (in our high school, to graduate you must take Physical Education/Health, which teaches Sex Ed), then those views of the government would be forced upon us in the school system (not saying that they already aren't), which isn't just wrong, it's also stupid. Don't they control enough of our lives already? I don't want them shoving all of this extra pointless crap down my throat, especially what I already know. Is it not common sense?

I mean, just put it together: Sex - Birth Control = Baby = Child Support
I suppose there's just too many morons out there that can't even figure that out...

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Condoms with the spermicide on them have to little spermicide to make a difference if a condom breaks. If you want to pair condom use with spermicide, go and get a bunch of spermicide when you get the condoms. (They're usually right next to each other.) Spermicide usually comes in two forms, a type of foam that is placed in the vagina before intercourse, or a strip that is very much like those mint breath strips that dissolve in your mouth, except the strip goes in the vagina.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cover your stump before you hump.
Before you attack her, wrap your wacker.
Don't be silly... protect your Willie.
Wrap it in foil before checking her oil.
If you're not going to sack it, go home and wack it.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
yeah, better yet, just masturbate.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Condoms with the spermicide on them have to little spermicide to make a difference if a condom breaks. If you want to pair condom use with spermicide, go and get a bunch of spermicide when you get the condoms. (They're usually right next to each other.)
Maybe I missunderstood you but if you said what I think then that should not be done. If you are talking about wearing two condoms at once, then that increases the chances of them breaking, so it is pointless and dangerous to wear more than one. The condoms will rub eachother causing it to rip most o the time, even if there is spermicide on them, it is still something you want to avoid at all costs.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Eclipse, I think he meant using a condom along with spermicide (most likely in the form of a gel or something), rather than using two condoms at the same time. By "condoms", I think that meant a pack of them, rather than suggesting to use two or more.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Ayanna- the bible says in
Genesis 2:23-24 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

23 The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman, [a] '
for she was taken out of man."

24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Exodus 22:16-17
If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 Corinthians 6:16-18
Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit. Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

1 Corinthians 7:1-2
Now about the questions you asked in your letter. Yes, it is good to live a celibate life. But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband.

Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." (Pauls quoting from Genesis to ensure us that the Old Testament has not changed)

Last edited:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
didn't the literal interpretation of the bible get criticized by Augustus back in Roman empire?

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
None of those quotes actually say "don't have sex 'til you're married". But, whatever you (r minister/pastor/priest) want (s you) to think.

Also, the Bible is not meant to be taken literally, as kite pointed out. Not to mention the NIV is not a standard by which I would judge anything as it has additions and subtractions which cause it to differ greatly from earlier 'versions'. Then again, even the King James version is inaccurate (at best).

The Bible is a collection of stories which was not even compiled until centuries AFTER the alleged (as a Muslim I don't believe he died on the cross) death of Jesus (pbuh) and which was further corrupted by the Council of Laodicea which determined what would and would not be considered canon. They decided what would and would not be included in the Bible or read at church.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Maybe I missunderstood you but if you said what I think then that should not be done. If you are talking about wearing two condoms at once, then that increases the chances of them breaking, so it is pointless and dangerous to wear more than one. The condoms will rub eachother causing it to rip most o the time, even if there is spermicide on them, it is still something you want to avoid at all costs.
Hmm...sorry for the misunderstanding, but I was saying to use only one condom.:educate:

Stupid english and it's pigeon hole grammar!:wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.