Your Views on Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So, what are your views on sex?

Personally, I want to wait until Marriage to have consensual sex. There are too many STDs around these days to be casual about it. Also, it's a great gift to give to your husband/wife. Virginity is something sacred in my eyes, and to give it away is a huge thing, and should be saved for someone special.

Although I think that, I really don't see anything terrible about a little bit of fun.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
If a couple decides they should have sex, then by all means, let them have sex.

But be safe. Wear a condom.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I think its a lot different for for guys than girls(virginity).

I don't really have an opion for or against it when it happen it happens. ill cross the bridge when i come to it.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
AS long as over 18 and it's not fing around like some prostitute. If not married condoms all the way.

D

daria7483

I never had any sentiments whatsoever about my virginity. I've never regretted losing it. Like genbaby said, you just have to be safe. I don't really see any point in waiting until marriage, especially since I'm not sure I'll ever get married.

Role
Diaper Lover
I sometimes want it, but I always worry about it. The STD's, the fear the person will leave me...just very scary stuff!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
indiferent. i don't think or care about it, but i hope i do when i get married. i don't want my marrage to end over a petty reason like sex life.

but i do know enough about it to make horribly rude jokes at perfect moments.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Honestly, I don't look at too many things from a moral standpoint anymore, if two people want to have some fun, as long as you're safe about it, by all means, go for it.
The only object marriage is to me is a contract by the government, not a 'O.K. you can have sex now deal.'
But I look at things from a less moral and more liberal viewpoint, so my opinions are a little bit more relaxed then others.

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
i personnaly think sex is way over rated its talked about in almost every were its like the whole world has gotten horny but i also think if 2 ppl love each other then they should have there fun

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I sometimes want it, but I always worry about it. The STD's, the fear the person will leave me...just very scary stuff!
Actually, those are my thoughts exactly. I'm not willing to put myself in the position where I am going to get an std, or preggie or anything else. However, I have been in many situations where I could have banged the guy, had a good time, and went along with my life, but my morality always kicks in, and I can't bring myself to do it, which I do have to say is a good thing.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i think sex is yucky. i don't understand why a person would ever want to do something like that. everything about it grosses me out.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
everyone her seems pretty conservative about sex. :-\ i find myself wanting to go explore sexuality in crazy ways, with crazy people. i think a lot of it is even fueled by this fetish. i think STDs are a totally horrible thing. I also think that if you use your head, you can avoid them for the most part. I want to experience it all. :-\

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
everyone her seems pretty conservative about sex. :-\ i find myself wanting to go explore sexuality in crazy ways, with crazy people. i think a lot of it is even fueled by this fetish. i think STDs are a totally horrible thing. I also think that if you use your head, you can avoid them for the most part. I want to experience it all. :-\
I am curious as to what exactly you mean by using your head? Because your physic and can tell when some one has aids?:eek: well then you should use your gift to help all of man kind. I really don't think you can avoid them 100% at all except by abstinence.(even condoms aren't 100%)

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i lost my virginity like 4 months ago so i cant say im going to wait lol but at least i was safe and used a condom :D

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I do not really have any individual views on sex yet. I guess this is because that I'm too young...and obviously won't consent for some time.

I am really neutral about the whole thing. To be quite honest, I think sex is rather overrated, and it's been abused so much that the whole meaning of it has been distorted.

While I may be gay (and I will admit that I am quite horny at times, but only to a point), I do not think that I will consent to sex for a *while* yet.

Role
Private
Put bluntly: I am not actively seeking out someone for sex.

I'll just go with it. It'll happen when it happens. There's no point in forcing the matter and coming off as a one-night-stand-person beyond satisfying an urge or desire to get off.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Well personally I don't really care about it - maybe if I'm really close to someone I'll try it out sometme but I won't feel I'm missing out if I never get some.

As for other people having sex, I don't really care about that either. If two people who really like eatch other want to take it a bit further, that's fine. But if two people who hardly know each other just want a bit of fun, that's fine too.

I don't really see where people are coming from when they say sex is like some special thing you have to save for someone you really love. It's just sex, I don't understand what's so magical about it. As long as you're safe with it I don't know what's wrong wth having as much sex as you want. My morals don't include anything to do with sex.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I'm sure sex is probably VERY good, but it's overrated too. It's not the only thing in life. Also, teenagers don't seem to be responsible enough about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.