Your Top 3 Games EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
There are some games that stick out to us throughout our gaming lives. Which 5 games have stuck out to you more than others?

Here are my three.

3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The Top of the GTA's in my game life.
2. Stronghold Crusader (1). Favorite RTS game of all time.
1. Dead Space (2 & 3). The only horror games I can play without messing myself (I don't like messing when it's accidental.)

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
3. The World Ends With You (if you haven't played this, go do it)
2. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (the whole FFT series was brilliant, but Advance was just... beautiful. Definitely a must play)
1. Metroid Prime (the replayability of the first one is amazing; the third one had a better story imo but the first i could play forever)

Runners-up: Megaman Star Force 3, Dishonored, Catherine

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
1. Ace Combat 5
2. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
3. Ace Combat 6

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Final fantasy 9 (the game that made me a gamer)

Legend of Zelda: the ocorina of time.

Resident evil: the game that introduced me to zombies and changed my whole life.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
for just gaming in general it would have to be:
1. Yugioh (lot of memories playing this with friends at tournaments..and making friends by playing)
2. Pokemon Silver
3. Final Fantasy for the psp (Loved all the bonus content, and the boss at the end that can OHKO you)

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
This one is so hard to narrow to 3. I could pick a different 3 another day.
As of the top of my head it would be.
In no particular order

1) Lunar Silver Star (Sega CD)One of first games I played with animated cut scenes and lots of actual spoken voices
2) Zelda(the original NES) This was a amazing game when it came out. Tons of exploring, battery save and lots of items to find
3) Dragon Force (Sega Saturn) Great strategy rpg and story. Love how each char played shows there view on the story.
Playing all chars makes you understand why they do what they do when there NPCs
Makes you think twice about some chars cause why they did what they did.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Top 3? Hmmm...that's a toughie

No.1 is most definitely Paper Mario. I can never get over how much fun I have had with that game.
No.2 would be The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I really liked the style and the setting :D
No.3 would go to Fire Emblem: Awakening. I loved the gameplay, the characters and it was one of those games that is delightfully frustrating: the kind of frustration that comes from YOU being at fault, not the game itself, and that drives you to get better.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
1. Star Wars Battlefront series (A huge fan of Star wars pre-disney of course)
2. Super Mario World
3. Super Smash Bros series. (I perfer to fight without items. It requires far more skill)

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yoshi's Island.
Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Paper Mario TTYD.

Stormtrooper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Top 3 games, huh? I'll go for it.

3) Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (please excuse the title for Getting Crap Past the Radar). It's an excellent shooter/adventure game for PS2 that I remember playing a few years ago and it was DA BOMB. Quirky characters, hilarious content, and a surprisingly fun tale make for a great game.

2) Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. Arguably a classic RTS, this game packs a ton of hours into a small package. Waging epic wars against AIs or your friends becomes just too awesome to bear! I wasn't too good at it, but that didn't stop me from having lots of fun with it and I still play it today.

1) Batman: Arkham City. This is one of those games that was absolutely perfect, but got overshadowed by every other game (*cough*CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS*cough) of 2011. It's by far the best adventure game I've ever played, complete with a solid combat system, suspenseful predator segments, a gripping storyline, TONS of sidequests and collectibles (all are challenging to get), nostalgic voice acting, a massive (and varied) dystopian city to explore, and the list goes on. The game is chock full of references to the comics, and is a Batman fanboy's dream come true. Believe me, it's a game you NEED to play, Batman fan or not. I wish there were more games like it...

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
well I sure feel old, I loved

1)Super Metroid,
2)Final Fantasy (the first one on the SNES which I think was 2 or 3, the japanese version was part 4 I think),
3) maybe Soul Calibur 4 or Diablo 2

I try to get into the current generation of games, but I just don't feel the love for them, was really disappointed with the latest Soul Caliber game, and the latest Street Fighter incarnations(I can't do the moves correctly on the PS3 controller)
Id like to get a new Wii U, and play some old school nintendo games, I can remember playing the hell out of Nintendo as a kid, I use to wet my pants because I didn't dare leave the game, my folks had the tendency to knock me off the tv if I left to go to the bathroom, we only had one tv and I didn't get to play often.

Honorable mention the original Zelda, I never did finish the game after it starts over when you beat it the first time, it became much harder, there was a cheat to get to the hard version, I think you had to name your character Link or Zelda, something like that. I still have my copy of the original cartridge and the original NES, though the battery died many many years ago on the cartridge.
Been playing the remastered version of Ducktales, its harder than I remember, my fine motor control and cognitive speed is not what it use to be.

- - - Updated - - -

I loved the first couple Final Fantasy games, my Pop and I beat the game together once, he wasn't a video game player really, though he did introduce me to Pac Man and Chopper. I can remember being very little, in a bar, and my Pop showing me how to play Pac Man, it was a table top version of the arcade game.

DangerKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1)Grand Theft Auto Vice City
I put tons and tons of hours into Vice City back when it came out on the PS2, it had the perfect setting, tons of great music (I spent a lot of time just listening to VROCK/FLASH and VCPR) and it was just a lot of fun.

2)Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
I consider this to be the best game Bioware ever made, it was a great setting with a great story, plenty of things to do. I really felt like a Jedi playing this game! I spent a great deal of my college nights playing this instead of doing homework.

3)Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
The core game of MGS2 is underwhelming and the story is like a conspiracy theorist's ramblings on acid, but the Substance re-release that came with all the VR missions, THAT was the best part. A friend and I have made it all the way to 99.2% completion, but will likely never beat it to 100% =/. PS2 memory card says we have 999:99 Hours on that save (pretty sure it's more and MGS2 just caps out!)

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
That's hard, but I suppose if i had to choose three, here are mine, in no order:

1. Starcraft 1/Broodwar
2. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (though I don't play it anymore because the game gives me a headache cause the graphics, I still love it)
3. This last one is between Starwars Empire at War and Sins of a Solar Empire, I can't seem to pick just one, so either or, I figure since they are similar in the way you play that it'd be okay to list both lol.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
...Grand Theft Auto San Andreas...

Please tell me you "at least" played Vice City. [size=-8] Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes, Please say yes,[/size]

Roco

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me it would habe to be
1. Flight simulator X (not really a game i know)
2. Has to be call of Duty (not ghosts hated it )

3. Not to sure but i'm going to go with GTA (all of them)

Oh And RAWR !!!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I loved Diablo II. I was both a werebear and a werewolf. The werewolf was better in my opinion, because he was quicker.

ReptilianWanderer617

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Yay! I've been searching for a question like this for a while now. ^^

None of these happen to be in any particular order. Just my top three faves.

1: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (This was quite a quirky and entertaining game, the whimsical nature of the game, in addition to it's gradual increase in challenge in later levels manages to continue to hold my interests. Plus this was the first game to make me into a Yoshi fan.^^)
2: Super Mario Bros. 3 (One of the first Mario games I recall playing. It still holds a special place in my heart because of it. )
3: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Although quite dark and dramatic, Majora's Mask is quite possibly the only Zelda game that felt both real enough, and had such a fetching and intricate storyline that it actually made me feel like I was immersed into the world of Termina. I am also quite stoked for the upcoming remake.)

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Yay! I've been searching for a question like this for a while now. ^^

None of these happen to be in any particular order. Just my top three faves.

1: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (This was quite a quirky and entertaining game, the whimsical nature of the game, in addition to it's gradual increase in challenge in later levels manages to continue to hold my interests. Plus this was the first game to make me into a Yoshi fan.^^)
2: Super Mario Bros. 3 (One of the first Mario games I recall playing. It still holds a special place in my heart because of it. )
3: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Although quite dark and dramatic, Majora's Mask is quite possibly the only Zelda game that felt both real enough, and had such a fetching and intricate storyline that it actually made me feel like I was immersed into the world of Termina. I am also quite stoked for the upcoming remake.)

You sir, have good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.