YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have roughly twenty goodnites in a big bag hidden underneath this little desk in my room. I've only tried goodnites so far, so I hope to expand it by adding some other stuff :)

7 parents choice diapers size 5, 8 drypers, 32 new Disney princess Huggies PULL-UPS® LEARNING DESIGNS® size 4T–5T, a jumbo pack of limited-edition tinker bell GoodNites® s-m, 37 GoodNites® Girls' Underwear l-XL (38 if you count the one I'm wearing) they are in a duffle bag in above a panel in my ceiling

A pack of Pampers Cruisers Size 7, and some Huggies Natural Fit Size 6's.

At my house I currently have...
2 evenflo 4ounce plastic bottle
1 evenflo 8 ounce glass bottle
2 pacis one latex one silicone
1 diaper... Can't remember the brand ATM

Also have two blankies and some stuffed animals, but that's just me, whether I'm in a abdl mood or not. Always been a thumbsucker. Tried to quit a few times. Never even made it a full year.

At my fiance's apartment I have a new blankie (ultimate swaddle blanket) and a nuk5 that I haven't tried yet. Can't wait! :D

Just picked up some more items at a bargain:

58 Adult Briefs - Plastic Cover/Three Tapes
12 Adult Protective Underwear
12 Belted Undergarments

78 items for $20 about $.26 per garment

Bought two more pairs of Salk Sani-Pants (Plastic pants), several Dr. Brown and Avent Baby Bottles, Aquaphor Healing Ointment 16oz Tub, Boudreaux's Butt Paste 16oz Tub. and Baby Powder.

I have an email out to a local Craigslist free ad for 2 cases of adult briefs. I'll see how that goes.

I bought 2 packs of depends today, one being the adjustable underwear with the Velcro and a package of the maximum protection briefs. So i have about 38 diapers total. I am incredibly lucky to have been able to snag a package of the briefs those are extremely hard to find.

My current stash:

cottontail-albums-random-diaper-shots-picture13149-cottontailsstash20120702.jpg

Pictured here are...

*) Top left: One bag of Cuddle Ups 6 (WinCo store brand)
*) Top center: Eleven bags of the Fairies GoodNites S/M. I'm a bit of a sissy, but these are also (IMO) the most babyish GoodNites ever! Didn't want to run out; they are a "limited edition" after all!
*) Top right: Two bags of the old Cruisers 7 and one bag of the new(-ish) Cruisers 7 "3-Way Fit"
*) Bottom right: A box of... all kinds of stuff: Cruisers 7, Baby Dry 6, Extra Protection 6, Luvs 6, Easy-Ups 4T-5T, UnderJams L/XL, and Huggies Overnights. There might be some GoodNites in there also.
*) Bottom center: Various adult prefold cloth diapers from Changing Times and Baby Pants, plus a half-dozen toddler prefolds from Green Mountain Diapers.
*) Bottom left: Vintage Curity brand toddler prefolds from the 70's and 80's.

Interesting thing about those Curity diapers: The top four in the pile are ones I actually wore as a baby. No, not merely the same *kind*, but the *actual* diapers! They even still have the large pin holes in the corners from when I would pin them on myself as an older child. That was a struggle! After recovering these diapers from my parents' house last year (still in the far back rag bin in the garage--where I'd left them when I moved out two decades ago!), I had an almost uncontrollable urge to use them, but didn't want to ruin them. Fortunately, after a few more months of waiting, a small batch of the same kind appeared on eBay and I snapped it up. Now I have some Curity stuffers I don't mind using. The originals are kind of like a security blanket.

I have 1 pack of huggies Hawaiian diapers
A few goodnites
A pack of pampers cruiser size 7
A pack of pampers baby dry size 6
A pack of pampers underjams.
39 Tena Ultra Briefs
20 or so Tena Super Briefs
A couple of attends breathable briefs
Some CVS brand briefs
A pack of vintage depends briefs
A package of depend men's underwear
A case of Huggies camp print diapers
Half a pack of huggies jean diapers
1 tranquility daytime pull-up
1 tranquility nighttime pull-up
I have some prevail briefs
I have a bunch of other size 6 diapers from various brands.
I also have a bunch of other various diapers from other brands that are my last ones of those brands.

One pack of Bambinos... and that's it. :p

A pack of goodnites and two cushies

I have a couple of packages of Molicares left hiding in a box in the bottom of the hall closet buried underneath stuff. :p

some "Tena Slips" - my favourite
as well as these "Seni"-diapers - cant say which sub-label xD
some for the day, and some for the night ...

View attachment 13323

I think I have 3 Depends left, I need to get more at some point.

3 packs of Girls Goodnites XL!

I like the zebra print the best because I love horses. :)

My stash consists of a single pack of Boys Goodnites XL. :p Not much of a stash

I recently ordered some more.

I have some depends left
1 Pack of Abena M4
1 Pack of Abena Premium M4
1 Pack of Molicares
1 Training Pant from Baby Pants
1 Cloth diaper with pins
1 Onesie
1 Pair of plastic pants

My stash is in my gun safe and consists of
144 attends briefs