YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cupcake said:
This sounds amazing, I am wondering if this is something Medicare would do for me (but probably not, I'm not sure) because my doctor does know I am having wetting issues. Do they re-imburse you or do they pay for you?
I pay and they reimburst me i order all the good names so i dont have to buy cheap ones me & my wife did a count lastnight i thought i had 52 case well it is 62 There are 21 cases of 80 ... 26 casess of 40 .. 13 cases of 36 in storage i have 18 single packs in the baby closet and a ton of singles in the cuboard

Last edited:
My furry Marka's stash is 5 PeekABUs, 76 Rearz, 45 Pull-Ups, 100 Easy-Ups, 80 Other diapers

I try to keep 4 at a time. Normally in one of my drawers under my clothes I live at home with my parents (it's cheaper and housing is extremely expensive in NZ, and that's with me on a good wage and probably more money than I know what to do with!) so I tend to buy sample packs as a big box would maybe raise eyebrows. I buy up to maybe 2 sample packs a week (4 diapers in total, though I tend to maybe go through 3 a week unless I have weeks where I don't wear at all, and it's always at night time/bed time I wear, never during the day). While it may sound conspicuous, I'm always buying various things online so I'm regularly getting various packages in the mail weekly so it's not odd, plus i'm lucky that i've got family that's very respectful of privacy, and also relatively open minded, though I definitely keep this to myself and wouldn't dare share it.

The general ones I have are the NZ made 'Southern Star Adult Diapers'. Plain white with plastic landing zone and supergrip refastenable tapes (with blue tip) I've also tried the Abena Abri-Form but unfortunately they are cloth backed here in NZ, so I didn't bother with more, they felt too damp. I have since order a sample pack of the Bambino Classico (always wanted to try them, they were the first ABDL ones I ever saw on the net) and the Crinklz Original.

Last edited:
the only thing thats changed about my stash is the amount of each diaper plus a few additions including;
Tykables Cammies, Dotty Prides and a third kind that im keeping a secret lol

I still have my eyes on some others, including plain whites from rearz and abu, along with medical diapers from betterdry, abena, tranquility and tena, and 2 company exclusive diapers, carousels and bear hugs.

I keep a few packages of my diapers out on the top of a chest of drawers in the only room I have in which to live. That makes it convenient to find my diapers. One package is torn open clearly displaying my diapers, providing quick access. I wear the Prevail Per-Fit 360 Incontinence Briefs, Maximum Plus Absorbency, Size Three.

AD946513-67F3-4BED-8391-F2BE113B7585.jpegMy stash compiled for an impending vacation.

ABU DinoRawrz x10
Tykables Camelots x10
Tykables Overnights x1

Still holding off on wipes and powder until the Big Day.

Reactions: 49beachdipe, PaddedMewtwo and WillFord384
17 diapers
3.5 bags of Goodnites
6 bottles
7 pacifiers

IMG_20210815_191808.jpg
I share a walk-in with my wife so I'm limited on space lol... But i also have a selection of snap crotch onesies, cloth diapers, rubber diaper covers, bottles and pacifiers in the dresser.

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, dlguy4life, LuvMyDiapers and 3 others
INCOdy said:
View attachment 61131
I share a walk-in with my wife so I'm limited on space lol... But i also have a selection of snap crotch onesies, cloth diapers, rubber diaper covers, bottles and pacifiers in the dresser.
What are the all white diapers?

Reactions: iluvdps2
RedPandaDL said:
What are the all white diapers?
Just tena plastic and cloth backed along with wings plastic backed and a bunch of pullups. They are all mainly for daytime use. I got 3 free cases from a friend. I have more printed premium diapers for my bed wetting coming from amazon today actually.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and iluvdps2
This isn’t my stash currently as I only got one diaper left but this was my stash when it was fully stocked. 502D6ED9-FC5B-499F-B05B-2BE26CBBFED9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rezzu, LuvMyDiapers and WillFord384
My stash is out of control. Just about every Pack of baby diapers, Training pants and Goodnites, about 300 Attends Polybacked. Black and White Mega Maxes, SUper Dry Kids, ATN Overnites and 2 Bags of Abena M4 off the top of my head currently.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
INCOdy said:
Just tena plastic and cloth backed along with wings plastic backed and a bunch of pullups. They are all mainly for daytime use. I got 3 free cases from a friend. I have more printed premium diapers for my bed wetting coming from amazon today actually.
Tena still makes plastic/poly backed diapers? If yes, do you remember the model so I can track some down?

iluvdps2 said:
Tena still makes plastic/poly backed diapers? If yes, do you remember the model so I can track some down?

The plastic-backed diapers I know of are the Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi and the Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima.

But be careful when ordering because these may have cloth-backed varieties as well. It could be that they're usually plastic-backed in Europe and cloth-backed in North America, but I'm not really clear on how it works.

Reactions: iluvdps2
Tena Proskin is cloth backed. Some are shaped like an H while other high capacity slips are still hour glass shaped.

Newly stocked stash. 😊55FF71ED-D707-41E2-96BF-C0273A74F894.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: LuvMyDiapers and WillFord384
I usually order 6 packs (of 25-30 diapers) at a time and start to refill as soon as I have only 2 left.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
Here's a question for all the hoarders here with massive stashes, do you ever use any of your 'vintage' diapers, I've got several cases of old plastic backed nappies squirrelled away, and I'd rather keep buying new ones to use than break into 'the reserve'.
I think there's about 4 cases and Ive only got enough of my current daily nappies to last around a month, should I buy new or clear out the stash, knowing I'll never be able to replace them?

I'm a plastic backed baby diaper collector.
Are you talking baby or adult diapers?

chrisw75 said:
I'm a plastic backed baby diaper collector.
Are you talking baby or adult diapers?
Adult, I used to have a small variety of plastic baby nappies in my teens but they got found and binned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back