kinkygaybottom said:
Nice to be stocked back up again.... this is 2 rows deep..... I like to prepare

View attachment 54211
Nice. I am going to order a couple cases from Northshore tomorrow

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
kinkygaybottom said:
Nice to be stocked back up again.... this is 2 rows deep..... I like to prepare

View attachment 54211
what is the blue white and green diaper in the stack next to MM tie die on the top shelf? I am going to get 2 cases tomorrow either pink and black or maybe pink and tie die. I wish you could mix and match with the same case price savings. Maybe I will get a pink case and mix the other case. I really love those diapers a lot though. Nothing better anywhere in the world.

Diaperman95 said:
what is the blue white and green diaper in the stack next to MM tie die on the top shelf? I am going to get 2 cases tomorrow either pink and black or maybe pink and tie die. I wish you could mix and match with the same case price savings. Maybe I will get a pink case and mix the other case. I really love those diapers a lot though. Nothing better anywhere in the world.
ABU Littlepawz

Diaperman95 said:
The blue and green is ABU Little Pawz, very comfy, nice diapers, and the paw print in the middle is the wetness indicator, so the paws disappear.

I currently and finally have possession of my free northshore samples of Four megamaxes (Small and Medium, even though I'm a medium), and two medium Supremes. My order of four medium kinkydreamzzz pamps are on their way as I type this out. I haven't worn one just yet since I'm waiting for the perfect time in order to have 100% privacy.

kinkygaybottom said:
The blue and green is ABU Little Pawz, very comfy, nice diapers, and the paw print in the middle is the wetness indicator, so the paws disappear.
Thanks for the reply they look interesting. I just not into AB print diapers. But I do see they have some all white at AB universe. I might just have to get a bag and try them. I just dropped 200 bucks at Northshore Friday.

Reactions: sidewinder400
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I am "downsizing" so need to reduce my stash. I have 40 or so premium diapers--mostly printed plus other disposables and cloth diapers, onesies and plastic and PUL adult baby pants. Let me know if you are interested. You can use PayPal and I will ship UPS, USPS or FedEx.

uh. l goodnites in bag.

I keep my stash in the hallway leading to what is referred to as the restroom, I call it my changing room.
My diapers are out in the open for all to see.
I make no effort to hide my diapers.

Looks like birthday came early for me 🙀
lilstashpart2.png
Didn't know where to place my stash so I hid it in my wall cabinet. Got the following;
3 packs of Fabine Black
2 packs of Rearz Seduction Violet
2 packs of Tykables Camelots
2 packs of Northshore MegaMax Slip

Very happy! But I'm bit unsure which ones to try out first! :p Only ones I've tried are the Fabine ones, so the other 3 are entirely new to me! :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilbou123, WillFord384, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
PamperedMarsupial said:
Looks like birthday came early for me 🙀
View attachment 54419
Didn't know where to place my stash so I hid it in my wall cabinet. Got the following;
3 packs of Fabine Black
2 packs of Rearz Seduction Violet
2 packs of Tykables Camelots
2 packs of Northshore MegaMax Slip

Very happy! But I'm bit unsure which ones to try out first! :p Only ones I've tried are the Fabine ones, so the other 3 are entirely new to me! :3
Wow let us know what you think of them. I only used the Mega Max out of those but they do not disappoint. I have 2 more cases on the way now

My box of overnight Tykables came in this afternoon. The mail man wanted to ask me something unrelated to the package and thankfully Tykables come in discreet boxes.

so now I have
an unopened 15 count bag of white Northshore supreme lites
About 12 blue NorthShore supreme lites
An unopened bag of 10 Tykables overnights
2 or 3 Abenas
1 full bag of girls XL goodnites
1 bag of girls goodnites with one gone
1.5 bags of boys Goodnites
A Rearz cloth diaper
A Rearz pocket diaper which I have no idea how to use
A black generic brand onesie
5 baby bottles
A little monsters Rearz AB bottle
2 packs of Northshore wipes
3 AB pacifiers
a pair of Rearz training pants are coming on Thursday.
everything is neatly and discreetly hidden away in moving boxes. My mom only saw the moving boxes and said “you sure have a lot of clothes!”

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, SkinnyDL and WillFord384
lonnie said:
I keep my stash in the hallway leading to what is referred to as the restroom, I call it my changing room.
My diapers are out in the open for all to see.
I make no effort to hide my diapers.
I don't hide them at my house. If anyone opens the wrong door and opens the same closet across the bathroom they will find more than towels for sure. Over 100 mega max in there right now. of course the baby wipes and diaper pale in the restroom is a huge clue too. I have a big cabinet above my toilet and I also have a few there and my extra wipes and disposable chuck pads. I only use the blue chux pads for clean up of number 2. I lay it out over my seat and use it like a large towel to wipe the large chunks off. Someone else on this site gave that advise and it really cuts down on clean up effort. I also keep my Iodine swabs and straight catheters above it too. I not really hiding any of it but I don't invite many people over either. That's my life I am not a shamed but on the flip side I don't let many people in on it either.

PeekABUs? What are those?

20210507_195347_001.jpg

Reactions: dlguy4life, MaxDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
ronnieM said:
PeekABUs? What are those?

View attachment 54801
I personally not into baby print or the AB side of it myself but that's a nice size collection of diapers my friend. How many do you go through a day. I use about 3 mega max and sometimes a pullup too in a day. I guess sometimes more depending on my bowel or beer consumption. I gets expensive but the cheap ones cost just as much when you go through one every 2 or 3 hours. What are the ones with the plushy animals with big eyes. They look heavy duty. I was just wondering how long a stash like that last you?

Diaperman95 said:
What are the ones with the plushy animals with big eyes. They look heavy duty. I was just wondering how long a stash like that last you?
Those are the PeekABUs, I have about 14 cases of them. They have an advertised capacity of 6500ml and I go through about 1-1.5 of them a day, given I drink about 2L in said day.

This means that on average, an ABU case (80 diapers) lasts me about 2 months.

Since you said you don't like the baby print, the ABU simple ultras are pretty much the exact same diaper, just without graphics.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and WillFord384
ronnieM said:
Those are the PeekABUs, I have about 14 cases of them. They have an advertised capacity of 6500ml and I go through about 1-1.5 of them a day, given I drink about 2L in said day.

This means that on average, an ABU case (80 diapers) lasts me about 2 months.

Since you said you don't like the baby print, the ABU simple ultras are pretty much the exact same diaper, just without graphics.

I love the PeekABUs. I've only used a few and I don't remember my impressions of them performance-wise, but I smile every time I see that design.

Dang, I wish I still had the photo of all my diapers stacked up. I have two bins full and then some. Unfortunately I need the money, so I'll likely be selling like half of my stash to a good friend of mine. It's okay, I rarely wear anyway. :p

Right now its

199 PeekABU (the one I'm wearing is wet)
120 ABU Space (soon to be 200 next week when my shipment comes)
120 ABU Little Paws (same situation as Space)
100 each of Dino Elite, Safari, and Lil Monsters.
100 Cushies and Kiddo
40 Preschool Plastic backed
20 Dino Rawrz

Ever since me and my girlfriend have started doing roleplay during the week we've stocked up on diapers.

Her stash is
200 Cushies
300 Rearz Pink Princess
100 Lil Monsters and Safari
200 ABU Lavender, she doesn't wear anymore since there not being made at currently, I miss when the house and her butt would smell like Lavender.
200 PeekABU
100 Little Pawz
100 Bunny Hop 2 tape
100 Preschool plastic

• Wow
Reactions: ElPulpo, RadioactiveSquirrel and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back