YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep mine in a large suitcase under my bed, I live alone so don’t really have to hide them but it’s easier to have them all in one place. I mostly use a mix of Tykables and Rearz Alpacas/ Barnyards but also keep Tena Maxi & Ultimas for when I’m not going to be wearing for a long and don’t want to waste a premium diaper. I probably have between 20- 50 diapers in my possession at any one time depending on how recently I stocked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 51008
I feel my stash is too big and too small at same time...

Couple boxes of:
Molicare Mobile
Tena Slip Ultima

2 packs:
ABU Kiddo

Half-pack’ish:
Tena pants plus
Tena pants maxi
Tena Lady Pants Plus
Drynites

Singles:
Tykables overnight
Tykables little rawrz
Crinklz
ABU Little bunnies

Also packed with home-made onesie, pink plastic pants, AIO Cloth diaper, lockable 4care rip-proof body

Ok.. I guess that’s kinda much after all :D

Reactions: 49beachdipe, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Diaper44
my stash is quite limited, in fact they are only goodnites but of different versions:

Goodnites of Latin America L / Xl: 17
Goodnites girls L / XL: 51
Goodnites boys L / XL: 87
Target Up&Up L / XL: 50
Goodnites 2012 girls L / XL: 45
Goodnites korean girls L: 18
Drynites girls 8-15: 23

Sposie Booster Pads: 50 (I only use them at night so I don't worry about the low absorption of goodnites and I can sleep peacefully)

Yes, I stocked up long before the arrival of the new XL, so I won't have to worry about the initial shortages, nor the speculators ... or so I hope.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
i currently have Little for Big Vintage diapers and just ordered some off the shelf pull ups. Normally keep them all in a lockable suitcase along with all my adult toys :cool:

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?

Hehe.... well..... I'm too embarrassed to buy them. I can however make them out of plastic bags and TP.

I currently have 1 Northshore Megamax and 11 Abena L4s. Tomorrow, I will get 12 Rearz Little Princess and next week a mix of 20 diapers from Wearing Clouds.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 49beachdipe
GOPR2433.JPG

Reactions: JWolf, dlguy4life, katierichards7777 and 8 others
Diaperlover40 said:
That is a great stash
i have not stocked on abu in a long while hence the lack of that or bambinos were never something i bought many, i want to add some nortshores, Tykable puppers, and maybe a few other misc diapers that are new to me ,

The latest additions to my stash as of last night. The biggest sneak operation I've done to date! Here were the key moments:

-Went to CVS en route to evening retail job and bought the store-brand trainers. Took a liking to their design and decided to give them a shot.
-Bought the Always Discreet before going on break at the retail job.
-Drove to Giant after work and got bought the Pull-Ups. Originally planned on just getting New Leaf (been wanting to try them), but ended up buying a new pack of Cool & Learn too.
-Hid all packs in a dry-cleaning bag (just so happened to have in the car)
-Brought in some other random items from the car so that if asked I could say I was bringing in stuff and using the bag to help carry some of it.
-Made it to my room without being stopped by anyone!
20210226_002612.jpg20210226_010708.jpg

Reactions: KrankyPants, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
Just bought a pack (12) Princess Rearz, (10) Rears Lil' Bella and (10) Littleforbig Little Fantasy

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Got little over a 1/2 a case of northshore mega max tie dye left😢😢 and I keep them in my closet

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
kinkygaybottom said:
More diapers arrived today... cupboard now fully stocked... I really need to stop buying, I now have over 500 diapers in the house....!

View attachment 50211
Like that’s a problem lol I have to keep small amounts stashed away😢😢 this is my dream cupboard😍😍

Can I just ask a question, why do you guys stock so many diapers? At most I keep 2 packs at once if diapers, once I finish a pack, I’ve got another one to open and I order the next one, that way if the delivery takes longer than expected, I’ve always got diapers on hand.

I was only asking since 500 diapers at once seems excessive and would take up a lot of room in the house!

Reactions: KrankyPants
Right now I have a couple Northshore MEGAMAX and Supremes that I have stored in a drawer in my room. Just bought a crate and some ABU, Tranquility, and a bunch of other sample stuff to tryout and see what I like! Also have 3 Garywear plastic pants (2 gray, 1 black) in the drawer and some onesies on the way ( 1 white, 1 black, and 2 hooded black)

Last edited:
BundleOfJoy said:
Can I just ask a question, why do you guys stock so many diapers? At most I keep 2 packs at once if diapers, once I finish a pack, I’ve got another one to open and I order the next one, that way if the delivery takes longer than expected, I’ve always got diapers on hand.

I was only asking since 500 diapers at once seems excessive and would take up a lot of room in the house!
I have normally bought 40 Assurance. Don't have the steadiest cash flow, so I tend to buy whatever I can when I get paid at school. Also I order more at school for some other reasons. No one asks questions, and it's hard for mw to wear when I'm at home since my parents don't approve.

I just picked up my diapers on click and collect eBay, but the box was far too big for the package and was torn, thankfully the youngish guy was very understanding and helped me to pack it into my bag, plus both parents were home and the blinds were open, hopefully I won’t get asked what I brought upstairs, I’ll just say I went shopping and got PPE as well, which was true!

honestly! i like varity, over time they might have added up or accumulated over time
yeah when u get them all toghter is adds up aparently haha,

I usually when i saw some super good deals they are almost impassable to not get something , the last few orders or bulk buys was not because i needed any, the price was too good to pass up and i held myself to not add more ,

guest said:
honestly! i like varity, over time they might have added up or accumulated over time
yeah when u get them all toghter is adds up aparently haha,

I usually when i saw some super good deals they are almost impassable to not get something , the last few orders or bulk buys was not because i needed any, the price was too good to pass up and i held myself to not add more ,
Where do you buy? Would love to get some good deals on a variety of diapers!

Reactions: guest
Here is my closet!

From the top left... Stayfree Classic Shape maxi-pads, Abena L4 Original plastic backed
From the bottom left... Abena L4 Original plastic backed, Rearz lil Squirts, Rearz Inspire+Incon, Rearz Princess Pink, and Attends 10 (pre-2005)

Attachments

• My Diaper Closet 2.25.2021 smaller.jpg
    My Diaper Closet 2.25.2021 smaller.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babynie, Codiapermike, LittleLeeInDiapers and 8 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back