YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaperlover40 said:
I would love to see a pic of all that. Wish I had a lg stash.
I’ll try and sort one tomorrow.. it’s one less rearz monsters now 🙈

Norfolkdiapersub said:
I’ll try and sort one tomorrow.. it’s one less rearz monsters now 🙈
Those are great dips

Lost count! and runing out of space to legit stash them ,
probably maybe a good 40packs of abdl diapers , plus the random open ones

Updated 2:

I have:
6 extra large Rubbermaid tubs of Huggies Pull Ups, all of them Princess designs. Most are from the 2005-2015 ERA, but I have some that older and some that are newer. lots of Princess Jasmine, Belle and Cinderella designs, I have at least 300-400 pull ups with Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) on them. I have other Princesses too but most them with those princesses. I have 6 large Rubbermaid tubs of Goodnites, most are from 2007-2016. Most of my l/lx are from 2007-2011. Again I have some older and newer ones. I have lots of the character Goodnites. I have a large amount of Disney Fairies Goodnites, a decent amount of Cinderella Goodnites and quite a few Elena of Avalor Goodnites. I also have 3 and a half packs of the Original DC Amor with the anime design and 5 packs of Rearz Princess Pink. 1 pack of Rearz Safari,l and 3 packs of Abena M4/L4.

In addition to all of that, I've noticed that some people have listed other not diapers stuff but still related. I'm going to add that in as well. So I also have a bit of a thing for Barbie. Although how could you not have a crush on her! So I have a tub of Barbie dolls. I also have 8 My Size Barbie dolls (3 ft tall dolls made in the mid 2000's). I found that a s/m Goodnite or a 4t-5t pull-up fits rather nicely on them. They are also made of hard plastic so it doesn't matter if the diaper is wet. Pee doesn't affect them and I found that it is actually kind of fun to pee on them. I also have a WM doll that I recently acquired.

TL/DR

Basically I like peeing on pretty ladies.

Attachments

• 20210203_224515~2.jpg
    20210203_224515~2.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20210203_224501~2.jpg
    20210203_224501~2.jpg
    879.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20210203_224453~2.jpg
    20210203_224453~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • 20210203_224443~2.jpg
    20210203_224443~2.jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
pullups96 said:
I also have 8 My Size Barbie dolls (3 ft tall dolls made in the mid 2000's).
OK the really tall one in the last pic is sorta creepy and would freak me out if I opened a cloest door to see it just standing there like that. Lol
How tall is that one? Its gotta be like what 5ft tall ??

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
MandyBear said:
OK the really tall one in the last pic is sorta creepy and would freak me out if I opened a cloest door to see it just standing there like that. Lol
How tall is that one? Its gotta be like what 5ft tall ??

5 ft 7 in. I bought her at a huge discount from a local sex store. I think they were planning a auction or something. $500 for a $3000 product, they were closing permanently and they kinda just sold everything for whatever the could get. Covid has hit our economy hard.

Also most of my Goodnites are in my basement. Those Rubbermaid tubs that are stacked 3 tall, I have another 3 beside them.

There is a suitcase that is full of clothing that is not pictured.

pullups96 said:
5 ft 7 in. I bought her at a huge discount from a local sex store. I think they were planning a auction or something. $500 for a $3000 product
Wow, must be the angle or lack of size reference besides the door latch in the pic but that does not look 5"7' to me, Im 5"6' lol, she's taller then me, lol
Are we really that small looking to taller people? Lol

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I've got a stash of about 50. Some abu Space, Crinklz, bunnyhops, Tykable paws, paws? ( Hmm I think that's what they are. ) Ultra Simple, Simple, thats about it. At present I'm stuck on BunnyHops but I don't wear everyday just most days. I keep meaning to buy some Tykable Unicorn and have also vowed always to buy 'hook and eye' fastenings rather than adhesive.

MandyBear said:
Wow, must be the angle or lack of size reference besides the door latch in the pic but that does not look 5"7' to me, Im 5"6' lol, she's taller then me, lol
Are we really that small looking to taller people? Lol
I think the angle might have an effect. Also the door latch at the 3 ft 6 in mark so it's quite high up in comparison to her total hight. I have to admit she's is quite heavy for a doll, she weighs 85 lbs. Very realistic though.

My stash currently includes Goodnites Girls L/XL, S/M and the new L and XL sizes for both boys and girls, Up&Up L/XL, Girls Ninjamas L/XL, Underjams girls L/XL, Pampers Baby Dry size 6, some Goodnites Bed Mats, and GOO.N diapers from Japan which are rated up to 35KG but fit me almost perfectly at around 120 pounds. Hoping to get a few ABDL diapers to add in the future but most are too big for me.20210209_222457.jpg20210209_222502.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LittleLeeInDiapers, TD712, GermanDL and 4 others
Okay so not such a big stash. Just doing the 24/7 stint for a while. Might just keep doing it as I'm enjoying it right now (maybe summer heat will change my mind)
IMG_20210210_213322-min.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dlguy4life, GermanDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Due to the lockdown, I've been engaging my AB/DL side more often recently. I've been more bold wearing out of the house to the grocery store, shopping, during WFH, etc. I decided to take an inventory of all of the stuff I've got, purchases over the years, etc. I did the quick math, and think I've spent ~$1600 over the past 7-or-so years. I think I'm up to my most variety ever! Currently I have in stock:
  • 36 Megamax Tie-Dye
  • 25 Betterdry
  • 4 ABU Space
  • 3 Rearz Safari
  • 3 Rearz Incontrol
  • 3 Rearz Dino Elite
  • 1 Northshore Supreme Blue
  • 1 Tykables Cammies
  • 1 Crinklz Aquanaut
  • 1 Megamax Blue
  • 1 Bambino Bellissimo
  • and a pile of boosters
Clothing:
  • 15+ pairs of plastic pants from a variety of places.
  • 7-8 Size 6 Pacifiers
  • 5 Onesies (ABU, BigTot, Babypants, 2 from LKB)
  • 3 Footed Sleepers (2 from PajamaCity, 1 from Forever Lazy)
  • 3 pairs of Training pants (Dependeco, Rearz, Babypants)
  • 3 Generic Cloth Velcro diaper covers from Aliexpress
  • 2 Rompers (LKB & 1 custom one)
  • 2 Dependeco Cloth diapers (Pokemon & Paisley prints)
  • 2 AB/DL Face Masks (Rears & LKB).
  • 1 Little Keeper Sleeper
  • and a variety of colorful diaper pins
Stash Feb2021.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dlguy4life, Lumos, TD712 and 4 others
Diaperlover40 said:
Those are great dips
Here is the majority of them. There’s some tena men black pull ups not pictured which I forgot about. The ones in the black box are multiples of the ones on display

Attachments

• D1798B48-9659-475A-A4D3-EF8F2669046B.jpeg
    D1798B48-9659-475A-A4D3-EF8F2669046B.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008 and Diaperlover40
Quality medical diapers in closest bin, 'Okay' diapers in middle bin, ABDL diapers in far bin. All my cloths dips are in a storage bin up on the shelf.

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_24405745876626.jpg
    Tumblr_l_24405745876626.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: dlguy4life, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Nzdiaperboy and 2 others
Finished topping my cupboard up again, had 40 peekabu in the hallway in their box, all put away now, much neater....

IMG_2373.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JWolf, dlguy4life, LilBubba88 and 4 others
0213212027.jpg

Reactions: GermanDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Diaper44
I don’t exactly have a stash I have a largish plastic storage box that I have under my bed full of all my nappies and a few other things I currently have in there are

2 packs of drynites bed mats
1 pack of boys 8-15 drynites from around 2013 I think
1 pack of girls drynites 8-15 from 2017
A pack of pampers size 8
2 packs of Tesco junior plus nappies (my absolutely favourite they fit well there cheap and never leak)
And a few samples I got online for free but unsure of the brand
I also have about 6 packs of wipes a couple packs of bin bags to put my used nappies in and some creams and talcum powder :)

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I buy a couple cases a month of mega max and I also stock tena pullups for men for lite day use. Like when I am not going to be out from home long and dont want a full blown diaper. Like when I go to physical therapy on my hips. But most the time's I am in a mega max from northshore. My favorite at the moment. I have tried most all adult diapers at one point in the last 25 plus years Especially the medical brands.

More diapers arrived today... cupboard now fully stocked... I really need to stop buying, I now have over 500 diapers in the house....!

IMG_2388.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: JWolf, dlguy4life, LittleLeeInDiapers and 12 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back