YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just filled up my stash. Got a pack of Tykables Galactic and Drylife Slip XPlus from Nappies R Us in the UK :D
Still have few Rearz Barnyard left as well as two Bambino Magnifico's and a ABU SDK.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Yeenbooper said:
I went a little crazy this month, found some good deals and went from a dozen adult diapers and two pack of baby diapers at the beginning of the month to a little over 200 adult diapers plus a fresh 36 pack of target nighttime underwear (goodnites but cheaper) and some more assorted baby diapers and boosters. This should last me around four months assuming I dont start to wear more.
View attachment 45920
I'd love to be able to store that many! 😲😃

Reactions: Inconjr
LittleScotty said:
I'd love to be able to store that many! 😲😃
Living with my parents makes it difficult and realistically its risky to have this many, I am moving next week though so I wont have to hide them as well anymore. :)

Right now theyre in 16.5 cubic feet worth of moving boxes. Before that they were under my bed, in my desk drawers, and on a shelf plus one moving box. Just gotta figure out how to transport that much stuff without anyone helping move figure out what is inside.

Reactions: LittleScotty
My issue is not them knowing they already do and dont care , its just stashing them out of sight! many are in the attic but totes and bins are full or dont alll fit many packs un opened in them , And my bedroom dont have the most space hahha , legitly thinking having a custom shop/ place build me a huge dresser from the floor up to the ceilling with really deep drawers or also tought making one also under the bed and brace it better as it feels not the most sturdiest id at a good 25+packs for sure ,

I wish I could have more diapers stockpiled than my small laundry hamper, I dont have much room to store

Reactions: fakename
Decided to shell out the shipping cost and ordered size 6 Luvs from American Amazon to my Canadian address. Looking forward to finally getting these!
My stash is still all baby diapers. My grocery store I frequent was carrying pampers size 7 on sale last month (which they never do) so I bought a case, only to find the case uses the elastics from the Baby Dry brand rather than the Cruisers brand. The box also had a production date of 2018 so I guess they were trying to move old stock.
I'm probably going to buy another bag of UK size 8 soon, one shipper on Amazon charges a flat £9 for shipping. They'll be upset when they have to pay for the real shipping cost for all the way to the west coast mwahahaha.

Inconjr said:
I wish I could have more diapers stockpiled than my small laundry hamper, I dont have much room to store
Same, I tried to contain my stash to a large plastic tote but the collection has since grown outside that tote.

One mixed case of tykables: galactics, Camelots, unicorns, puppers. 36 barnyards, 36 rearz violet, 36 rearz Dino rawz, 5-6 mixed samples, 5 packs of Abena super thick boosters, 1 pack of tenas and then there’s all the toys, clothes and studies haha

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and AndyPandy
I need to find a better solution for my stash than the giant blue plastic tote that also contains my high school memorabilia. I have zero privacy concerns so I'm not opposed to leaving them out, but we have a tiny apartment so putting them somewhere out of the way but still accessible is the key for me.

For packs i got that are not open ,

Tykables camo x1
Tykables Camelot x3

Abu dinorawrz x1
abu kiddo x1
abu space x1
abu simple x1
under the sea x1
rearz safari x2
Rears seduction black x4
rearz splash x3
little rascalz x5
Rearz dinasaur x3
Rearz alpaca x3

id have to get a real count of all the other random kinds that is laying around or open,
ived got some dc idyls, that i just opened and decided just one pack to try out , some little for big , ect ect

My shipment arrived still waiting on 2 cases of Tykables overnights I think Im stocked for winter :) I always try to bulk by when the sales are on but I may have miss judged how many I ordered

2 cases of Crinklz
6 Cases of Betterdry
4 Cases of Tykables Cammies
4 Cases of Overnights to come

DB7BEC7E-B432-4C73-8111-4B3924CFFA5C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, jt1220, camille and 5 others
We’ve got about:

10 Tena Ultima (PE Backed)
10 Tena Super (PE Backed) for going out and about
1 Dotty in pink
10 Forsite Under the Sea print
5 Rearz Alpaca

We keep them in a lockable box in the loft.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and ThePaddedTurtle
Added a pack of Depends w/Tabs today. Went to Walmart this morning and walked down the clearance isle and they had a pack for $5. They don’t usually carry them so all I can figure is they special ordered them for someone and they didn’t get them. These were my go to diaper in college because it was about all that was available that I could get my hands on. They don’t hold that much but I still find them comfortable and like to have some around for old times sake. Haven’t been able to get any since our KMart closed a few years ago.

Currently nothing except a bottle and a pacifier! I usually just buy girls goodnites but I'll have a pack of crinklz just after christmas that my big sister is buying me! (Not a blood relative but a good friend I view as my sister, none of my real family knows I wear diapers)

Reactions: camille
Freshly topped up my stash today, 40 Abu Little Pawz, and 20 Pride added to my stash, my cupboard is 2 rows deep as well, there are a lot of diapers in there now, don't think I need to buy for a while

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: GermanDL, AmonQ, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
AustinTheLionhearted said:
My stash is nearly depleted with only 8 Northshores modified with 1990's era Huggies frontal diaper tapes which I found online and printed.

I hope this summer to get two cases of some proper play diapers (and maybe a footed sleeper at long last), but it will all depend on my internship's payment situation (bi-weekly or once a week - i don't know).
Do you have pics of those modified? I have three packs of those huggies and want to modified them too!

kinkygaybottom said:
Freshly topped up my stash today, 40 Abu Little Pawz, and 20 Pride added to my stash, my cupboard is 2 rows deep as well, there are a lot of diapers in there now, don't think I need to buy for a while
I like the locking cupboard that's pretty neat!

• Love
Reactions: kinkygaybottom
Sundae said:
I like the locking cupboard that's pretty neat!
It is rather handy that it locks, and it is out of the way, only me and hubby go in there. Its now fully my stash cupboard.

kinkygaybottom said:
It is rather handy that it locks, and it is out of the way, only me and hubby go in there. Its now fully my stash cupboard.
Nice, once I get my own place I might look into something like that. Either that or I'll just not care about hiding my stuff! (I don't care about my friends knowing but family is another matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back