YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated:

I have:
12 large Rubbermaid tubs of Huggies Pull Ups, all of them Princess designs. Most are from the 2005-2015 ERA, but I have some that older and some that are newer. lots of Princess Jasmine, Belle and Cinderella designs, I have at least 300-400 pull ups with Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) on them. I have other Princesses too but most them with those princesses. I have 7(I miss counted) large Rubbermaid tubs of Goodnites, most are from 2007-2016. Most of my l/lx are from 2007-2011. Again I have some older and newer ones. I have lots of the character Goodnites. I have a large amount of Disney Fairies Goodnites, a decent amount of Cinderella Goodnites and quite a few Elena of Avalor Goodnites. I also have 7 and a half packs of the Original DC Amor with the anime design and 12 packs of Rearz Princess Pink.

In addition to all of that, I've noticed that some people have listed other not diapers stuff but still related. I'm going to add that in as well. So I also have a bit of a thing for Barbie. Although how could you not have a crush on her! So I have a tub of Barbie dolls. I also have 7 My Size Barbie dolls (3 ft tall dolls made in the mid 2000's). I found that a s/m Goodnite or a 4t-5t pull-up fits rather nicely on them. They are also made of hard plastic so it doesn't matter if the diaper is wet. Pee doesn't affect them and I found that it is actually kind of fun to pee on them.

TL/DR

Basically I like peeing on pretty ladies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Goodnites4Ever1997 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Restocked over the past week with NorthShore Supremes, NorthShore GoSupreme pull-ups, ATNs, and Abena L4s.

Plus two sizes of disposable underpads, plastic pants, and two cloth pull-ups.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I have a lot of cloth diapers and plastic pants some are 30 yrs old+ and some are more modern.

I have a collection of adult size baby style clothing. My favorite is vintage style shorts, rompers and sun suits that have a layer of of vinyl/plastic built into the diaper area.

The vintage clothes, I mostly find in girl style but I have a few that are boyish. The style of vintage clothes that where common from 1930-1970s. I collect the real baby, child original sizes and the remakes in adult size.

I do have a collection of baby size diapers that go back to the 1960s to the present.

Diapers:
I have a handful of Rearz Safaris and a full pack of Rearz princess pinks. I absolutely love both of them! I also have some M4s and a pack of littleforbig Little Fantasy diapers as well. The print on the Littleforbig ones are pretty cute but haven't tried them out yet!
Onesies:
I have a pikachu onesie that is sooo soft and cute, and a nice Rearz safari onesie.
Toys:
I have a few plugs, a new pacifier and a couple stuffies.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and AndyPandy
Here is my current one :)

Attachments

• C1F7ACD6-E7AA-416F-8DA9-91DEF9EF90FE.jpeg
    C1F7ACD6-E7AA-416F-8DA9-91DEF9EF90FE.jpeg
    540.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, LainIsLain, LaughingElfMan and 2 others
Right now, my stash is puny puny puny. I have a bag each of Abena M4s and Seni Super Quatros, a box of Target up&ups, half a bag each of Certainty briefs and Abena stuffers, a couple loose Underjams, and a couple more loose M4s. But I'm using each sparingly while building my collection so hopefully one day It'll be hefty hefty hefty. The goal is to eventually have at least a handful left of each after I've had a chance to try several lines from several brands. Then I can start to really compare and contrast so that I can narrow it down to my one or two favorite, and then I can finally start buying in bulk.

Last edited:
I'm probably still one of the people with the smallest stashes on here. :D
It's currently consisting of twenty-something Abena Abri-Form, 12 BetterDry and 15 Tena Slip Maxi.

I’m down to 8 Dino rearz 7 lil monsters left definitely due for another re supply

my stash is starting to get a little obsessive. I have a case of Huggies size4 Overnights that I use for stuffers, A case of Pampers swaddlers Size 4 I use for stuffers, Pack of dollar store size 7 diapers, some pampers baby cruisers size 6, some older pampers cruisers size 7, a few old huggies overnite size 6, 3 packs of the old school plastic goodnights, several different brand pullups and teenager pullups. 60 case of plastic backed depends, ATN Overnight plastic diapers, Northshore Plastic diapers, Rearz Princess Pink, some walgreens Taped diapers and some walmart adult pullups and Poise pads and some tena pads.

littleluvs said:
my stash is starting to get a little obsessive. I have a case of Huggies size4 Overnights that I use for stuffers, A case of Pampers swaddlers Size 4 I use for stuffers, Pack of dollar store size 7 diapers, some pampers baby cruisers size 6, some older pampers cruisers size 7, a few old huggies overnite size 6, 3 packs of the old school plastic goodnights, several different brand pullups and teenager pullups. 60 case of plastic backed depends, ATN Overnight plastic diapers, Northshore Plastic diapers, Rearz Princess Pink, some walgreens Taped diapers and some walmart adult pullups and Poise pads and some tena pads.

Hmm, I don't remember any old school plastic goodnites. I do remember the plastic diaper inside the shorts/boxers.

Reactions: T3guuM44
My order from northshore arrived earlier this week, I have a case of crinklz and a pack and some samples of megamax. I also have a few abena m4s and northshore supremes left along with a variety of size 6 diapers and some goodnites and pullups. Shouldnt have to buy anything soon but I am impulsive so ill probably end up with something else soon.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and littleluvs
12srepaid said:
Hmm, I don't remember any old school plastic goodnites. I do remember the plastic diaper inside the shorts/boxers.
They where similar to the Boxers. They was a Plastic diaper with cloth sides like a pullup.

littleluvs said:
They where similar to the Boxers. They was a Plastic diaper with cloth sides like a pullup.
I never remember any such thing, unless you manually pulled the cloth of the Goodnite off to reveal a plastic diaper underneath.

bambinobaby said:
I never remember any such thing, unless you manually pulled the cloth of the Goodnite off to reveal a plastic diaper underneath.
Once they went full cloth, I did the same thing, pulling the the cloth off but it wasnt the same.

So it's been about 115 days since my first diaper! These months have been insane and I'm still working on my self acceptance. I made a deal with myself to use all the diapers from my initial hoard before I bought more. The diapers have been a great comfort and I believe they have helped me greatly to figure out who I am. This will take more time of course but I look forward to having diapers on hand into the near future!

I also decided to organize a bit more. So I went from this....

20200804_013239 (1) - Copy.jpg

To my new stash!!!

20201012_032812 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008 and 3 others
cloth

8 threaded armor protective briefs
2 superundies adult all in one night time underwear

disposable

A lot of abena m3
A couple abena m4
A couple wellness supeiro
1 tranquility night time underwear
Sorry I can’t give exact counts

LittleScotty said:
View attachment 44849
Currently I have 2 ABU SDK's left, 4 Bambino Magnifico's, 6 Tykables Overnights, 9 Tykables Galactic's and 6 Rearz Barnyards. I've photographed them in order of my favourites, left to right 😊
Need to order more soon!
Nice wardrobe!

Reactions: LittleScotty
Right now my stash has abena l4 rearz seduction littleforbig little dreamers and northshore megamaxs

I have a couple new old stock diapers from back when I asked my mom for them after she confronted me about me LIKING diapers at age 13.... Ouch. She basically accepted my fetish and wanted to help me out. I had her pick up a pack of diapers. That was it. I had no idea of fitting ones, imagine if I did!!! Well, she got me these pack of bear print diapers that are vintage house brand plastic diapers - Date 1994ish. Over time my interest "faded" through the years as other fetishes acclimated based off of diapers <more like surpressed by me... Then over time around 2001 or so, I was out in another town during a night walk and found a familiar SHAPE next to a garbage pile and can! Is this the puffy, mystifying edge of diapers I see??? YES! It was an unused pack of light blue plastic diapers! Kind of like (Depend, Attends) Unknown brand in a clear bag. They have blue plastic with yellow wet indicators. About a size Medium. Fit loose enough ;-) They were beside the garbage can so they could be seen!! How nice :p THANK YOU GUYS hehe! You bet I picked them up nonchalantly and as soon as I could and took them to my car nearby. I still got 3/4 pack of these left. The tape is ok after all this time. I kept them in the closet for a while as I had on and off interest in fooling with them and mired courage to wear them out! So, I lulled in interest again.... I had other interests I was contending to as I was maturing.... Over time, I had began to realize a pattern. This especially around October / Halloween! These is something triggering my diaper interest due to the old school plastic smock pants and mask sets back then, to any plastic related thing! Then one day I see it! I see a dress up baby gag set from Spirt! So, around 4 or 5 years ago I got back into them hard core! I bought that diaper. It is nice and fluffy what comes in those costume packs! My interest came back because of triggers! Always lol.... So now it is steady in me searching for shiny plastic, thin or thick, crinkly.... AND BAGGY! Like a hug to the soul! That's all ill get into now about my past. So now, my bulk of supplies is

Bulks, cheaper, packs:

Abena M4 - Sz M - I actually like the way these look and feel initially, fluff gets bunchy over time! Good bargain! - Amazon
Quality brand - Sz M - These are a nice plain white diaper and are not too absorbent but have the look! - Thrift local
Cardinal Health - Sz 2XL - I get what I can get :p I am a medium but you bet these cloth-like backs are nice enough to look like plastic! AWESOME WET!
Tranquility ATN - Sz L - I really love these and they have a peach color mat that does not colorize the diaper! Shiner plastic (These have my have styling)
Depend Tabs - Sz L - Protection with tabs, These look like the original from back in the 1990's!
Many more!

Luxury diapers, samples:

Rearz - Sarari - Sz M - Need I say more? Awesome diaper! Just ordered
Littleforbig Little Dreamer - Sz L - I like these! Just ordered
Littleforbig Little Trunks - Sz L - Love the coloring just ordered
Rearz - InControl - Inspire Select - Sz L - These I just discovered look like the vintage diapers I fell in love with! Just ordered
Many more!

A little extra summarized backstory on me: From my memory I had realized I had this interest around age 9 at the site of the fluffy plastic on another toddler :) I hid this interest it from my Mom, Dad, and my brother. It never when through my mind I could acquire diapers I could put on around that time! I wish I would have opened up about it back then and embraced it like I am beginning to now. I am coming out of the DL closet and in conjunction with the Autism revelations! That was caused by something else.... All in all, back then I was very embarrassed that they became AN OBJECT to me. Long story short, I have High functioning Autism and had some issues with accidental neglect when I was an infant! This was the

Last edited:
I’ve just realised I don’t think I’ve contributed to this thread before!

In descending order of numbers, here’s what’s in my stash at the moment:

Bags:

3 bags of Drylife Slip X Plus (L) 1 open
2 bags of Formacare Easyslip (XL) 1 open
1 open bag of Formacare X3 purple (XL)
1 open bag of Molicare Maxi blue (L)
1 open bag of Aldi Sana Pull-Ups (L)
1 open bag of Tena Noir Pull-Ups (L)*
1 bag of DryNites for Girls 8-15 (older type).
1 open bag of DryNites Teen for Girls.

Individual nappies:

3 x ABU Lavender*
2 x Playdayz Pink*
2 x Betterdry XL
2 x Crinklz Aquanaut
2 x Drylife Slip Super
1 x Rearz Seduction Purple*
1 x Tykeables Unicorns*
1 x old Molicare Super Plus purple (L)*
1 x Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima (L)
1 x Tranquility ATN (XL) imported from USA
1 x Depends Maximum 6 tab (L) imported from USA
1 x Absorbency + brief (L) imported from USA.

* denotes belongs to my partner, but everything is stashed together anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and LittleScotty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back