YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy a monthly pack of 100 pampers size 8 don't need to hide them as live with gf as she changes me when I need to be changed

Just had a nice nappy change nice bottle 🍼 now ready for bed

Whats dydees

TheFoxxehAssassin said:
I have...

*12 Pampers Easy-ups size 6
*38 Pampers Cruisers Size 6
*1 Depends Fitted Max. Protection
*1 CVS Diaper, pull-up style

for a total of 52 diapers. I don't have any other baby items.
Monthly pack of 100 pampers size 8(weekly)
4 baby bottles 🍼
4 dummies
6 bibs
3 baby grows(onesies)
3 baby vests
2 Baby milk(weekly)
2 packs of baby food(weekly)

My current stash consist of Crinklz Astronaut, Attends Poly Brief (horrible...big mistake) and Northshore Supreme.
That'll hold up for a while.
Sometime I order Tena Ultima from Rearz but it gets expensive... Good diapers for day and night though.
I wish they'd sell them in the US instead of the Tena we have here...

22 Boys L-XL Goodnites (New Designs)
5 Boys L-XL Goodnites (Old Designs)
9 CVS Nighttime Underpants L-XL
12 4t-5t Boys Huggies Pull Ups
4 Size 6 Huggies Little Movers

Reactions: SkinnyDL, PianoMusic1 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I have a few (about 5-10 or so) of the following: from Rearz: Inspire original, Inspire + In Control overnights, In Control Elite Hybrids, Barnyards, L'il Monsters, 1 Dino Elite & 1 Splash. From Tena: A few Active Fit Slip Maxi, and a couple of Overnight Underwear pull-ups. I also have some Forsite AM/PM briefs and a few Tranquility Slimline briefs

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and legojoker88
Previously I had a pack of large little pawz but today I got a half case of abu Space little paws 4-tape bunnyhops and peekabu as wells as some scented powers ups plus a free sample from north-shore all tucked away in a box in my closet in my apartment alone on a Friday

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008 and Diaperlover40
After weeks and weeks of searching, going through hell with the bank, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears to move in fully...I am pleased to unveil my official mobile stash under the bed of the trailer I'll live in while working on the road.20200829_235803.jpg

Reactions: LittleScotty, neophyte, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Chanch0 said:
After weeks and weeks of searching, going through hell with the bank, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears to move in fully...I am pleased to unveil my official mobile stash under the bed of the trailer I'll live in while working on the road.View attachment 44475
Damn wish I could pull off a 10 piece set

Reactions: SkinnyDL
Just picked up some t2-t3 paw patrol training pants for my stuffed animal (a wolf) love smell and cute look of them but I can’t believe I used to fit in something that size but also 24 for $6 what a bargain compared to abu

2 cases of Betterdry and a half case of molicare maxi stuffed in my closet, Live alone in my 2bdrm 1bth home so 6-8 daily use diapers (read fluffed, stretched, activated etc.) split 3-4 each in my bathroom and the remainder on my bedside dresser.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
12 large Rubbermaid tubs of Huggies Pull Ups, all of them Princess designs. Most are from the 2005-2012 ERA, but I have some that older and some that are newer. 6 large Rubbermaid tubs of Goodnites, most are from 2007-2016. Again I have some older and newer ones. I have lots of Disney Fairies Goodnites, a decent amount of Cinderella Goodnites and quite a few Elena of Avalor Goodnites. I also have 7 and a half packs of the Original DC Amor with the anime design and 12 packs of the Rearz Princess diapers.

TL/DR
Basically I like peeing on pretty ladies.

Last edited:
I have
2 packs of little pawz by ABU
1 pack of dotty diaper prides
1 pack of tykables Cammes
1 pack of tykables galactic
6 loose tykables little rawrs

And tomorrow a pack of tykables little rawrs and puppers arrive and 2 rearz llamas sample pack! So by then 78 diapers all together

25 Seni Super plus
7 BetterDry
14 Abena M4 arriving tomorrow (never tried them, I hope I like them)

I've been liking the BetterDry diapers so I'll probably buy a 60 count case soon.

1600505484533.png
Currently I have 2 ABU SDK's left, 4 Bambino Magnifico's, 6 Tykables Overnights, 9 Tykables Galactic's and 6 Rearz Barnyards. I've photographed them in order of my favourites, left to right 😊
Need to order more soon!

Reactions: 49beachdipe, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Currently, I mostly buy, stash and use Goodnites and Drynites from the UK. Prefer the girls designs more than boys in my opinion. I only keep my stash up every month (Except November- cause I don’t like buying or ordering around Christmas time).

Stash running low, basically at code yellow. Let's see here...

Two(!) Tranquility ATN's and about Ten Attends Briefs... yeah its time for a fresh case of something.

Just stocked up with 30 new diapers (Camelots, Lil Rawrz and Galactics). I already have 20 assortment of diapers (10 simple ultra, 3 lil monsters, 2 crinklz, 4 little trunks and 1 confidry 247). I keep them in a large tote in my closet

Reactions: AndyPandy and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back